Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Docks ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:08 am
He blocked the slash and the flames on his sword burst towards her. His stomach growled and he grunted. He stopped glaring and put his sword bck into the Duat. "I'm to hungry to fight right now..." he said turning to leave.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:17 am
User Image User Image
Zookie paused before walking with him, her scythe disapearing. "I'm Zookie. What's your name?" She smiled up at him innocently, picking up her knife from earlier.

My bubbly alter ego

Girl-Crazy Kitten

10,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:19 am
"I have lots of names but most call me J." he said looking at her. He still wanted to brutally murder her slightly but he held back the urge.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:24 am
User Image User Image
She continued walking by him. "Why do you hate rabbits?" She looked up at him, hurt obvious on her face.

My bubbly alter ego

Girl-Crazy Kitten

10,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:28 am
"How about we talk about something else." he said trying to hide the fact they just really scare him. He hoped that she couldn't shoot lasers from her eyes like in his nightmares about rabbits taking over the world.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:31 am
User Image User Image
She shrugged. "Okaaay. We're we going?"

My bubbly alter ego

Girl-Crazy Kitten

10,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:33 am
He shrugged and kept walking. "I don't know." he said looking around the docks for something interesting.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:38 am
User Image User Image
She looked around too, although she had no clue what for. "..One huge rock.... two huge rocks.... three huge rocks..." She counted rocks under her breathe as they passed them.

{{Brb gotta get ready to go to grandmas. :/ I'll still post it just might take me longer.}}  

My bubbly alter ego

Girl-Crazy Kitten

10,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:43 am
"Why are you following me? Most of the time when I try to kill people they run screaming. Your weird." he said wondering why she was following him. He started playing with fire in his hand and sighed.

((Ok. And I can't force my mom to take me anywhere for awhile because her car battery died and she can't do anything >.<))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:48 am
User Image User Image
She laughed. "I'm not weird! I'm.. unique. And maybe I've decided to stalk you from up close." She smiled up at him and winked. "Seven rocks."

My bubbly alter ego

Girl-Crazy Kitten

10,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:59 am
"You might run screaming if you knew what I was." he said looking at her. He was deciding wether or not to tell her about Set. 'You should tell her. She might be terrified.' he said in Jax's mind. 'Maybe... but she seems nice.' he thought back. 'Whatever...' Set replied back in Jax's mind.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:04 am
User Image User Image
She was about to reply when she saw another rock. She looked back at him and smiled. "Eight rocks. And what are you, if you don't mind me asking."

My bubbly alter ego

Girl-Crazy Kitten

10,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:06 am
"I'm two things. I'm me, a human, and Set a god. Technically we're both the same person at the same time." he said actually confused by this when he explained it. It was really weird being two people at once.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:10 am
User Image User Image
She paused, studying him. After a minute she poked his forhead. "...Does that mean you hear voices too? Or are you, like, possesed?" She looked up at him with big, innocent eyes.

My bubbly alter ego

Girl-Crazy Kitten

10,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers