Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which monster/character scared you most? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which monster/character scared you most?
Lisa Trevor (RE1)
26%
 26%  [ 10 ]
Nemmy (RE3)
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
Tyrant (RE1-2-CV)
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Bandersnatch (CV)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chainsaw Psycho (RE4)
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Salazar (RE4)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Birkin's Mutation (RE2)
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Bog-standard zombies. (All but 4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Crazy Villagers (RE4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Other
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 38

Marguerite Blakeney

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:56 pm
mr. x bursting through walls scared the hell out of me! we would crank up the volume to hear the lickers before they got us, and then mr. x popped out of the wall, and we went flying through the opposite wall! xd

the chainsaw maniac from re4 terrified me as well--he's hard to kill, and he comes at you so fast! the worst part was when you could hear the chainsaw, but you didn't know where he was! usually he ended up behind you, lopping off leon's head before you could blink! gonk

and del lago was pretty creepy too. every time you'd get knocked out of the boat, and press the A button in a frenzy to get back in, you could see him swimming at you, jaws wide. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:52 am
Lisa all the way. Even through the end she remains bulletproof. eek Not to mention she is just plain creepy.

Sukotsu Souske

paperchase417

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:32 am
I dont think any of the monsters are scarey, but rather the scenes are scarey. Like Cerberus isn't really any big deal as far as monsters go, but in RE1 the first time they came crashing through those windows I pooped myself a little. The licker coming through the interogation room mirror and Mr X crashing through walls really scared the heck out of me too. Even zombies have their moments, like in RE1 when your in that room reading that memo and the zombie busts out of the closet behind you. That was insane. I had to pause and walk it off I was so shaken up by that.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:58 am
Everything in RE2 I know the licker is gonna jump through the magic mirror, I play it like nine times a day and it STILL makes me jump! Oh yes tyrant breaking through the wall, my brother, who has never played that part, or heard anythign about itwas messing with me trying to spook me "Watch out for tyrant!!!" He says and a milisecond after who the hell breaks through the wall? None other than the big man int he trench coat himself....
EDIT:Everytime I hear the chainsaw revving in RE4 and the chainsaw man comes up in front of me I have to pause the game and regain my compposure before I can try to kill him, XD

Dolor Vexillum

T-oo2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:33 am
Probably Lisa, Mr. X and Nemesis because I have this tendency to want to finish things by continually shooting things until they die even though I know in Resident Evil nothing hard to kill really dies. With these Monsters I remember continually screaming "Why the f**k won't this thing die!", and "It followed me!?! That (insert huge with X and Nemesis) Monster just followed me!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:53 pm
T-oo2
Probably Lisa, Mr. X and Nemesis because I have this tendency to want to finish things by continually shooting things until they die even though I know in Resident Evil nothing hard to kill really dies. With these Monsters I remember continually screaming "Why the f**k won't this thing die!", and "It followed me!?! That (insert huge with X and Nemesis) Monster just followed me!"

hahahahaha ya I know what you mean >>  

Aisha Kiske

watergirl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:31 pm
Regenerators (RE4) tho now I luv them whee
and Nemmy O_o he's scary looking  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:42 pm
I love their semi-quiet, but still freaky noise. 3nodding
It's kind of just a heavy breathing.

Sukotsu Souske

watergirl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:07 pm
Sukotsu Souske
I love their semi-quiet, but still freaky noise. 3nodding
It's kind of just a heavy breathing.

first time in that freaky hall almost at the end of the game, there's a regenerator in a prison cell, that was hella scary, cuz you could hear him, but not see him until you walk by that prison and he takes a bite out of Leon's neck >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:04 pm
T-oo2 Wrote:

hahahahaha ya I know what you mean >>

And then you got the whole " The shot really doesn't show any effect untill they die thing...  

T-oo2

MaryJuana

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:20 pm
My vote goes to Lisa Trevor, what a beauty.

whee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:08 pm
me.. the only time i have ever been scared in RE was when mr.x broke through teh wall in re2 and when nemesis jumpes through the wall in re3 after you have the jewel and lockpick...
no monster is scary... well actually it hink the scariest one would have to go to
hmmm.... the elephant in re outbreak 2  

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

Nostrus Silverstream

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:07 am
Oven/freezer zombie, they make me jump even knowing where they are.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:37 pm
Zephyte Shiranui
Oven/freezer zombie, they make me jump even knowing where they are.

it was a walk-in oven that he popped out of... not sure why they had a walk-in oven, or why he thought it'd be good to hide in one... but he scared the bajesus out of me too!  

Marguerite Blakeney

ZITCKOE 2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:25 am
When i was younger I was EXTREAMLY scared of Nemisis and William Burkin xp Now-a-days, I'm scared of Regenerators when I have no powerful weapons or ammo left...(which has happened MANY times on professional burning_eyes )  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff