Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 525 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:09 pm
"Kai is mocking Skylar!!" she squeeked, rolling around on the floor for a few moments. "Skylar isn't a mouse, no no no, not a moust at'all," she said, stopping back in front of him. She looked up at him, her cheeks puffed once again out. She wanted to say something, but was still thinking. "Skylar would too make Kai pay!" she retorted, finally managing to say something. She puffed her cheeks again, thinking; she was smaller than him, it'd be a miricle if she could tackle him. At most, she'd be the one getting hurt.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:14 pm
Kai watched her with a grin on his face as she rolled about for a short while, still shaking his head. "You are so weird," he laughed, speaking mostly to himself. Then he tilted his head at her again as she once more threatened him, then puffed out her cheeks. "Ah, but would Skylar tackle Kai while he'd injured?" he asked, holding up one finger as if he was making a valid point, which he kind of was... He smirked, then reached out with the finger to poke her puffed cheek lightly.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:21 pm
Skylar's cheeks turned a small red while he reached out to poke her cheek; she turned her head and snapped at his finger, almost as if she was going to bite it, but stayed away from it. "Not when you're injured, no. When Kia got better Skylar would attack," she said, nodding her head. "Are you mocking me?" she asked, suddenly, wondering if he was. "If Kai is mocking Skylar, Skylar must punish him!" she protested.
[[guess what the punishment is sweatdrop ]]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:40 pm
[I... honestly don't know. ^^;;]

Kai grinned at her as he saw her cheeks flush, but paused his hand's motion as she snapped at him. "Oh, gonna bite me now?" he asked, raising his brow slightly in mock surprise. Then his grin returned again as he watched her, listeneing as she admitted about his injured state. "Well, that's good to know," he nodded. "I'll just stay safe by never getting better then." He blinked at the sudden question, then burst out laughing again, quickly biting his tongue after to stop himself. "Now what would give you that idea?" he asked innocently, which didn't really work with him.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:45 pm
[[ahhh, no fun if you don't know xD]]
Skylar laughed as well. "Gee, I wonder," she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. She took a deep breath in, willing herself to stop laughing, as she turned on her back and looked at the ceiling again. "So, i don't think you ever told me who was in here before..." she said, not looking over at him. She really wanted to know, and she knew it was a subject to talk about, at least, that would get their minds off of everything. Kai, hopefully, would stay still and let the bleeding stop.
[[i don't remember if you told me xD]]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:58 pm
[Then... tell meh? >>;;]

Kai grinned at her, losing his focus again already. He simply chuckled at her remark, watching as she rolled her eyes. He glanced absently towards the ceiling as she did, then looked back towards her. But he paused at her question, dropping his gaze to the floor. "Her name was Meghan," he said simply, unwilling to say much more. Kage's words still rang in his ears and, despite how much he'd decided he hated the man, he didn't want to risk ruining things again. He still blamed himself for what happened with Meghan.

[I remember Skylar saying 'who's Meghan' but I don't remember if it's because he said it was her room. xP]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:03 pm
[[MEH! no way xD you have to guess]]
Skylar rolled over, hearing the girls name. "Meghan, huh? And....?" she asked, her voice erging him to continue. She wanted to know why he had yelled at her earlier for being in this room; the whole truth down to the last detail. "Don't hold back, now," she said, pouting slightly. Je veux savoir, she thought in french once again. She prodded him gently in the stomach, a little higher than his wound, "Pweeze tell Skywa, Kai."
[[edit ACK! dinner. be back soon]]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:09 pm
[Ugh, but I caaan't. Dx Haha, cya after then. xP]

Kai slumped forward lazily, propping his chin upon one hand as he stared at her. "And what?" he asked, hearing the tone in her voice but trying to ignore it. "There's not much else to tell. She was here in this room, but she much have suddenly decided to leave or... something." He continued watched Skylar, hoping she'd believe this story, but realizing she probably wouldn't. He smirked faintly at her last comment, cupping a hand around his pointed ear. "What was that?" he asked, hoping to change the subject. "I don't understand baby talk."

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:25 pm
[[oysh, if you can't guess then you're hopeless. I'd say i'm back, but i needa pop in the shower now xD half an hour, i swear]]Skylar glared at him before sticking out her tongue and rolling over again, her arms crossed over her chest. "Kai is a big meany," she said simply, sounding hurt. "EVIL EVIL EVIL!" she suddenly lashed out before resuming the 'upset' poistion. "I don't get how she liked you at all," skylar suddenly said, not even realizing she'd ever said it. She had been refuring to Meghan without even knowing the whole truth, or even a small bit of it; it was as though she'd just been there since way back when, like she was on the sidelines.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:30 pm
[I am hopeless... T.T Something... physical? -vague- xD;;]

Kai just watched her, an amused expression upon his face. He heard her hurt tone, but simply could not take her seriously when she spoke like that, especially when she started showing 'evil' repeatedly. He chuckled again as she childishly stuck out her tongue and crossed her arms. But he blinked in surprise at the suddenly comment, then quickly tried to cover his shock. "Who ever said she liked me?" he replied simply, tilting his head. "Maybe she did, maybe she didn't."

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:53 pm
[[perhapssss]]
Skylar turned her head, looking over her shoudler at him, an eyebrow raised. "What are you talking about, I never said..." she started, turning around slowly. "A-are you feeling alright, Kai?" she asked slowly, thinking maybe he was halucinating. She wasn't sure what to say- she knew that there were many thigns that could offend him, and she didn't want to say any one of them. She bit her lip, expecting him to perhaps explode with anger, but she wasn't quite sure, all the same, what to expect.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:02 pm
Kichi nodded as she turned around and walked off as Misa stood there. Kichi looked back at Misa to see if she will move but she didn't. She shrugged and left out of the dorms and decided to go somewhere.

Misa walked off. Symone has done so much to my life... Misa thought as a she shed only one tear drop. The tear drop froze. She then noticed that Kichi lefted. "I'm waiting whoever is calling..." Misa muttered as she left the dorms, gripping her staff.

Leuvo

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:12 pm
[Light, we spoke after you were out of earshot and unable to hear. Our posts specifically say that. xP]

Kai blinked in confusion as he noted the sudden personality change. "Huh?" he asked, leaning towards her as she turned around. "Are you feeling alright?" He frowned to himself, wondering what was going on. Did she... not realize she had just spoken? He shifted slightly in place, then shook his head. "Yeah, I'm fine," he mumbled, placing the bandaged hand over his bandaged chest. He saw her bite her lip and repeated his question. "Are you ok?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:16 pm
Skylar nodded her head. "I'm fine... you just... scare me sometimes, I guess," she said, laughing softly as she turned her head in frustration, remember she'd been 'mad' at him a moment before. "You're still evil," she stated, looking at the wall she was facing. She couldn't imagine what he was talking about; did she do something and wasn't conscience of it? It was possible, after all, since she'd just regained herself not to long ago. Est qu'il fou? she wondered, although she had a hunch that he really wasn't; all the same, it was fun to say.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:29 pm
Kai stared at her almost blankly at her response. I... scare her? he thought to himself in a slight shock. Her next statement about his being evil didn't sound as cheerful as it had earlier, and he bowed his head almost sadly. He used to love to hear that he scared people. It only helped build up his reputation more. But now, since coming to this place, he suddenly realized he hated hearing those words. Especially when they came from this girl. I scare her... he repeated softly to himself as his eyes fell to the floor and remained there as he kept silent.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff