Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing
The Naumend Motel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:00 pm
Looking at Black and considering what to say she asked him, "What exactly is it that you would like to know?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:03 pm
Something Has Happened
The rain has stopped completely.

The heavy dark gray sludge, that was once the parkinglot asphalt is starting to churn, slowly.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

black_knightj

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:56 pm
"I want to know how the Motel appears infront of people, I want to know how monsters got in the laundry mat, and I want to know who you really are," said black, in a slightly exasperated tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:03 am
Not caring for Black's tone, Praline replied, "I don't know, I don't think I know, and my name is Praline. I'm the motel manager," and then she added, "kinda."  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

black_knightj

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:31 pm
"What do you mean kinda, is there some one else here that runs things?" Asked black a little bit more calmly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:27 pm
"Well, by kinda I mean...that I'm not quite the manager. I do alot of the things a manager does but I'm not recognized as the manager really. I'm just recognized as the uh,...the me.

And as for someone else...yeah, there is. I call him Old Man," and Praline quickly added, "Don't go looking for him or anything. It wouldn't be in your best interests."

After saying something that was a bit too forboding for Praline she flashed a smile and said, "Oh, he's just a crabby old thing!" and she managed a small chuckle.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

black_knightj

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:51 pm
"I understand,... I think" said black a bit confused but feeling better. So he then continued to say," I tihnk I shall go keep Paper company while she eats, thank you very much for the help Ms. Praline, I am in your debt."

Black then strode away and went throught the doors back towards the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:09 pm
"You're welcome," Praline said as Black left.
She felt bad she couldn't offer more information to him. But, she really wasn't sure if she could.

She sat still and looked around thinking about Old Man. She felt a chill and hugged herself, wondering her own questions that she could provide no answers.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

black_knightj

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:27 pm
Black entered the cafeteria and saw paper, taking a seat by her he said " Hello, have you eaten yet?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:34 pm
Something Has Happened
The heavy dark gray sludge, that was once the parkinglot asphalt is churning still, faster.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:36 pm
Glad that Black came back Paper told him she hadn't eaten yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:38 pm
From the kitchen Jonen shouted out, "Food's almost ready! I just messed with it a bit..."  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

black_knightj

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:17 pm
So how hungry are you then? I havn't seen you eat the whole time you've been here."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:19 am
Paper thought about what Black just said and realized that she hadn't eaten once at all.
So many things had happened keeping her so distracted, busy or tired that hunger hadn't even crossed her mind.

"I don't think I've eaten once since I've been here. Things have always been happening or going on..." she admitted.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:23 am
Jonen came out right at that moment with a big grin on his face.
"Well, I made alot so I guess I'm glad you haven't eaten in a while," and with that he set down two platters. One with heart-shaped pancakes and heart-shaped sunnyside up eggs. On the other were some hot-crossed cinnamon buns, apples, small sausages and bananas.

"Eat up," Jonen winked. "Would you like some coffee or would milk and juice be fine?"

The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games