Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Male RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:29 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
I still think Krauser can take out a Verdugo. And no, that's not my Krauser fan-dom speaking, that's logics. If Krauser can tear through as many Ganados including Dr. Salvador as he pleases with his beautifully formed and honed arm, then he can snap a Verdugo (Or slice) in half.
Well, gameplay wise, you have to agree that Verdugo is way the hell tougher.

For Leon as you play as him. To me, Krauser was sneaky and could pop out from a corner right in front of you and you can't really do sh*t about it, but Verdugo is like... "A+B=Dodge... L+R= Dodge. A+B/L+R=Dodge." It's very monotanous for me. Almost annoying. Verdugo isn't as adrenaline pumping for me as Krauser's knife battle and then the Castle Ruin battle. Which brings up a point, if it wasn't for Ada, Krauser would've killed Leon EASILY, it said so in the game multiple times in itself.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:31 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
For Leon as you play as him. To me, Krauser was sneaky and could pop out from a corner right in front of you and you can't really do sh*t about it, but Verdugo is like... "A+B=Dodge... L+R= Dodge. A+B/L+R=Dodge." It's very monotanous for me. Almost annoying. Verdugo isn't as adrenaline pumping for me as Krauser's knife battle and then the Castle Ruin battle. Which brings up a point, if it wasn't for Ada, Krauser would've killed Leon EASILY, it said so in the game multiple times in itself.
If you look, you can see Krauser's shadow from behind the corner, so I always see it coming. But with Verdugo, yeah, you can dodge all you want, but if you actually want to kill it to get the crown jewel, you're gonna have to take some damage unless you're packing the big weapons.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:33 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
If you look, you can see Krauser's shadow from behind the corner, so I always see it coming. But with Verdugo, yeah, you can dodge all you want, but if you actually want to kill it to get the crown jewel, you're gonna have to take some damage unless you're packing the big weapons.

I killed him with a TMP. confused Handgun is always a fun challenge too, but the TMP was like... fun. Just chilling by the elevator after a couple of freeze sessions and handgun blasting and then when he was right in front of me: "Tat..tatatatatatat..FUMP. Oh my, you alright, buddy? You kind of vomitted and had a seizure and died. o.o; ....Wimp."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:35 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
I killed him with a TMP. confused Handgun is always a fun challenge too, but the TMP was like... fun. Just chilling by the elevator after a couple of freeze sessions and handgun blasting and then when he was right in front of me: "Tat..tatatatatatat..FUMP. Oh my, you alright, buddy? You kind of vomitted and had a seizure and died. o.o; ....Wimp."
Well, I had much easier time with Krauser. Anyway, I need my sleep, but you put up a hell of a debate. Thanks for contributing it's more than I can say for 95% of active users on this guild.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:40 am
I love it when someone has the power to debate. I hate it when people think "debating" always is arguing and arguing's alway's bad. But anyways, yes, nice having these convo's with you about the aspects.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:19 am
Biohazard EXTREME

It's not that Ada's a man, she's all woman, Krause is just not manly enough to measure up to her, that's all.
As Tango said about Rambo... Krauser... Is a p***y!
You know I enjoy poking fun at RE characters I can't stand and others that I actually like. xd
Rambo struck me as a whimp...mainly because I'm not a Sylvester fan and those movies were too overplayed, even for action movies of that decade.

I think being beaten by Leon, then being blown up was Krauser's downfall and that "The characters Das likes to fight against/play as always die" rule that Capcom has established over the past five years. (They get points for making me think "Freddy Kruger" when Krauser showed up for the final fight, however.)

As for Krauser vs. Verd...even with the debate over...I'd have the say Verd's thougher. Krauser, two stabs with a knife sends him packing until you enter the next area. Verd...eh...I ran like hell since I like to conserve my ammo and am not one to carry TMPs or Rocket launchers. sweatdrop I think I killed him with a maxed-out Broken Butterfly once...then later used the same gun on Krauser.  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:40 pm
That sucks. I love Sylvester Stallone's movies. See the joke was he was playing Tango in Tango and Cash, right. And Cash said, "You think you're Rambo doing dangerous stuff like that" something along those lines. And Tango, (played by Sylvester) says, "Rambo... is a p***y!"
That's one of the best movie quotes ever becaue he's insulting his own character.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
That sucks. I love Sylvester Stallone's movies. See the joke was he was playing Tango in Tango and Cash, right. And Cash said, "You think you're Rambo doing dangerous stuff like that" something along those lines. And Tango, (played by Sylvester) says, "Rambo... is a p***y!"
That's one of the best movie quotes ever becaue he's insulting his own character.
Irony.
I don't remember where I heard it but "whimp rhymes with limp...you don't want them calling you a whimp do ya?!" came to mind when you mentioned that in the first post. My mind's a gelantenous mass after last night's TS:FP mapmaker fiasco. (It's also why I missed out on the Verd vs. Krauser debate. sweatdrop )  

Das Jabberwockie

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:14 pm
I think Verdugo only has the edge because it can jump through the ceiling and disappear and try and shank you while he hides. Krauser would totally just rip him apart in raw power, I believe.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:39 pm
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
I think Verdugo only has the edge because it can jump through the ceiling and disappear and try and shank you while he hides. Krauser would totally just rip him apart in raw power, I believe.
I really don't think so. Krauser's got one major weakness: His legs.

Verdugo is pretty much a walking piece of armor.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:43 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
I really don't think so. Krauser's got one major weakness: His legs.

Verdugo is pretty much a walking piece of armor.

To me it's man versus beast. Krauser has the intellect, the thought process, the planning. Verdugo acts on Salazar's orders and instinct to kill. It might be close, but I still think Krauser would win. He has much more options to use against the elements.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:22 pm
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
To me it's man versus beast. Krauser has the intellect, the thought process, the planning. Verdugo acts on Salazar's orders and instinct to kill. It might be close, but I still think Krauser would win. He has much more options to use against the elements.
I dunno about Krauser versus Verdugo, but if it was ME against one of them, I'd pick Krauser.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:43 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
I dunno about Krauser versus Verdugo, but if it was ME against one of them, I'd pick Krauser.
I'd pick Krauser too. Verd was kinda...creepy and too Alien-ish for my liking.
Atleast Krauser wasn't as creepy. And I'm sure I can always run faster than he can considering Krauser could only use his inhuman speed to dodge. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:49 pm
Das Jabberwockie
Atleast Krauser wasn't as creepy. And I'm sure I can always run faster than he can considering Krauser could only use his inhuman speed to dodge. xd
You'd just pick Krauser because you know that even if he kills you, at least you'd have some eye candy before you die.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:15 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Das Jabberwockie
You'd just pick Krauser because you know that even if he kills you, at least you'd have some eye candy before you die.
As the joke goes, yes. whee
But I'm also being logical. Verd can crawl along walls, burrow, and do just about anything to get you.
Most Krauser can do is chase you down to stab, shoot, or slice you in two and he has to find you first. Verd seems like he can track by scent and bodyheat. Not to mention Krauser's a bit slower than Verd when it comes to chasing down the prey.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games