Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The New Rain {No one can replace me} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You in or out?
  In
  Out
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:59 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

*gets up moving up like Jack Sparrow* "I'm gonna fall...." Xeggr falls to the ground on his back. "........ow...."

killux rushes to him "are yo sure you dont need help?" she helped him up like sora and riku *with the butt grab...^_^*

"Thanks..." He leaned on Killux and tried to walk.

"im always here for you to lean on" she helped him to the beach where they were before "wait here ill go get stuff for fire"

"Ok...." Xeggr layed down and closed his eyes. "I think I can feel what Iv'e been wanting..."

she came back and put a fire up and got a blanket from a now where portal "i bet you need sleep" she layed back with him and looked at the now night sky  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:55 pm
Mixxy starts to wonder what and why the heartless attack purrl for. purrl fell asleep on her wolfs/foxes.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:37 am
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

*gets up moving up like Jack Sparrow* "I'm gonna fall...." Xeggr falls to the ground on his back. "........ow...."

killux rushes to him "are yo sure you dont need help?" she helped him up like sora and riku *with the butt grab...^_^*

"im always here for you to lean on" she helped him to the beach where they were before "wait here ill go get stuff for fire"

"Ok...." Xeggr layed down and closed his eyes. "I think I can feel what Iv'e been wanting..."

she came back and put a fire up and got a blanket from a now where portal "i bet you need sleep" she layed back with him and looked at the now night sky

Xeggr turned his head toward Killux. "Why? Why help me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:30 am
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"i-i love you"she turned to him "i know it seems like a lot but..i just felt like a had to do it. my chest acked to see you get hurt but i knew to stay out of the way but i knew when he left i needed to help you i dont thiank that made anysence but its true" she smiled and looked over at him  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:40 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"i-i love you"she turned to him "i know it seems like a lot but..i just felt like a had to do it. my chest acked to see you get hurt but i knew to stay out of the way but i knew when he left i needed to help you i dont thiank that made anysence but its true" she smiled and looked over at him

"Y-You love me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:43 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"Y-You love me?"

she looked up "yea but i just met you and yet i have very strong feelings for you its just hard to explani"  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:46 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"Y-You love me?"

she looked up "yea but i just met you and yet i have very strong feelings for you its just hard to explani"

Xeggr got up limping towards her. "Isn't everything?" He sat down beside her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:50 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"Y-You love me?"

"no not really " she sits up next to him  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:55 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"Y-You love me?"

"Everybody has pretty much always hate me. I have no idea why, but I'm still ok." Xegger looks at his burned hands. He hid them in his pockets.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:58 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"Y-You love me?"

"Everybody has pretty much always hate me. I have no idea why, but I'm still ok." Xegger looks at his burned hands. He hid them in his pockets.

"why" she layed sown again  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:00 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"Y-You love me?"

"Like I said, I have no idea why." He layed down next to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:06 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"thats confusing" she pulled up a blanket on her and him  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:12 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

Xeggr got back up and sat in a spot where he could look at the moon. He stared at it blankly. It was huge behind the ocean, like using the ocean as a blanket.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:15 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

Xeggr got back up and sat in a spot where he could look at the moon. He stared at it blankly. It was huge behind the ocean, like using the ocean as a blanket.

"its beautiful out tonight" she stared at the moon  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:17 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"its beautiful out tonight" she stared at the moon

"Ya, but yu look more beutiful." He turned and smiled at her.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games