Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:55 pm
well here goes
lutia entered the shadows after nicalin with the bag slung over her right shoulder as she fingered a ring on her finger
my precious...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:04 pm
Sarah was suprised by the boys reaction, being that she had seen him only unconcious or without emotions for most of the time.

She lept back, and squeeled in a very uncharacteristic for her normal demenor. Her heel got caught on a fold of her robe, and she ended up triping as well. CLutching the sheets on the side of the bed nearest her.

However, her grip was not the best, and it ended up being the loose ends of the chains of the shakles, as they got tangled in the twisting cloth, on her wrists that saved her, and kenton as her weight on the sheets managed to catch him as well.

Her eyes were actualy open, and she stared down at the floor, inches away from her face. "Well, that was... exciting, are you alright?" she said, sounding very much suprised.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:17 am
She looked up to Barington who looked towards her as if he wanted to know something. C.B. looked between the paper and him. "You want to know what it says on the paper?" She wanted make sure if she wasn't wrong or not but she jumped to her feet hearing Kenton yelp and fall on to the ground. She looked down him holding a bit of a giggle. "Same ol' kenton." She smiled and walked over to help him out of the sheets slipping the paper into her pocket getting to her knees and tried to sort out the sheets from Kenton.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:08 pm
It was a very plain hall that would have sparkled with cleanliness (even after so many years as this) a gleaming testament to Nick's occasional thoroughness. 'He' pretended not to hear the footsteps behind him as he vanished into a storeroom.
There was a bucket on the floor, and battered shelves shoved against one wall, one of them holding more cleaning utensils: a dirty rag, a slightly less dirty rag, a bottle of soap, and a water bottle. the last seemed more for the cleaner than the room, though, and nick took a drink from it before grabbing the less-dirty rag and turning 'his' attention to the dirt settled into the wall.
the room also happened to be a fair distance away from the rest of the people in the slowly reviving hospital...
amazing what a good healer can do for an ailing anything...  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:44 pm
Lutia followed 'nick' into the storage closet and closed the door part way "you have the same abilities as the girl i met before dont you?"
she pulls the bag off her shoulder and holds it before her

the bag hinted nothing as to its contents for despite being a rather small bag it showed no bulge of contents...
what it contained was a curious mystery that could temp even the most resolute.
and as far as 'nick' that temtation would be a mighty hurdle indeed
the bag practically screamed at 'him' "look at me! find out whats inside!"
would he find out?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:10 pm
"Yes. I'd have to, wouldn't I? All things considered." 'Things' had a slight emphasis to it, suggesting a specific collection, most likely that which had captured Lutia's attention. He wasn't looking at her, scrubbing patiently at the wall, and so he didn't see the offered bag. He turned after a moment, looking a bit exasperated, resting a hand on his knee to half-glare at her.
"Y'know, I really don't see what any of this has to do with me."
In other words: why are you bugging me, the, albeit overqualified, janitor.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:39 pm
lutia sighed inwardly "because..i need your help and i can make it worth your while."
as she said this she held up the mysterious bag and shook it slightly
"really worth your while"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:21 am
Sou Jara

meanwhile that rogue jarian symbol was hiding atop a shelf and knocked down a potion from the high vantage sending it falling on haru turning him into a razor clam

For a long while there was silence from the razor clam on the couch in the waiting room. And then there was some muffled sounds, including but not limited to yelling (most likely not in English) and pounding. THe shiny black shell of the clam rocked back and forth. While this may seem noticable at first, one would have to recall just how small a razor clam is and... well... Frankly, Haru was in more danger form being sit uppon then anything else.

((Erm, I'm not officially back... I'll put up a note in the thread when I am... I just really really really wanted to post something...))  

Rowen McNeill

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:42 pm
"Oh?" He extended a hand, saying nothing commital until he'd seen what was in the Mysterious Bag. Assuming she handed it to him (or tossed it) he would look at it with feigned boredom, before cautiously opening it, one hand hovering near his dagger.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:34 pm
lutia opened the bag
despite that the contents could not be seen at the bottom
Lutia pulls out a large box of exotic chocolates that would send even the most anti chocolate into a frenzy
"first im offering you this"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:54 pm
"Mm." He appeared mildly interested (but only because Nic could manage shapes on very small scales as well as very large.)
"First? Then there is something else." Nick draped his rag over the edge of his bucket, still sitting half-crouched, curious to see what else she had to offer. The chocolate was verrry tempting, but not quite enough to make her sign on to an as-of-yet unknown project. It could be 'get Nicalin Archer to kill herslef' after all. In Byako, anything can happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:21 pm
Lutia nodded her smile hidden behind her scarf
"very well, my second offer is a pair. As i said i did my homework."
she pulled from the bag a mysterious pair of Plushies that looked asleep
"these two and those chocolates are yours if you will help me bring back the jarian headquarters."

the two plushies seemed so serene in an almost peaceful state
they seemed remarkably life like with there cute forms making one pause to wonder if they have seen those faces somewhere before...
but regardless of strange familiarity one would just have to look at them to realize how soft and cuddly they truly were.

I hope this is enough to buy off this odd enigma.
my last two offers are lacking the interest and 'obsession i know those will...

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:33 pm
Nic opened her mouth to say 'sold' before a second thought made her hesitate, and her third thoughts made her ask, instead, "Assuming I agree, what does getting your base back entail?"
But those first thoughts were very stubbornly flailing against the grappling arms of the second and third thoughts, gaining a little ground towards blind acceptance.
After all, how dangerous could a base be?

Unlike Lutia, Nic had not done her homework.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:51 pm
"oh, fighting some nightmares, overcoming some fears and seeing past the illusions. The sort of thing that only someone with true talent and skill could acomplish"
it was very fortunate that lutia always kept her face covered by that scarf because she had a wide grin
an expression not so diffent from a predator watching the prey fall into its clutches.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:13 pm
The Second Thoughts gained some ground, hauling back on the First Thoughts. That all sounded like the sort of thing that required Them.
And she didn't like using them.
But there were those cute fluffy things, and that chocolate...
"Only to get the Jarian base back?" He asked, the Third Thoughts getting an a word in edgewise.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games