Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII Swimming Pool Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes
51%
 51%  [ 29 ]
no
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
maybe later
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
SUGAR
37%
 37%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 56

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:48 am
brings scyth down on mizus head  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:50 am
hydra4
brings scyth down on mizus head
*namine close her eyes so she does see what happens*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:52 am
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
AXEL YOU DIE NOW scream I KILL YOU CLONE YOU AND KILL THE CLONS
*gives axel his weapons* here hurry.

*takes his wepions*YOUR GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT ONE PIECE FEELT LIKE WHAN IT WAS BEING DUBED*attacks Axel*
*trys to protect axel*Axel move hurry.
HE CANT HIDE ILL FIND HIM
(( xD i saw that VGcats....poor one piece xD....btw no fair...i lost internet conection for a few mins....)) *pulls out a spare pair of chakarms* *slices mizus head clean off her shoulders* *kicks her dead body on top of gaara* do we need any more bodys?! xD im starting a pile if ud like to join!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:54 am
Akuseru_Axel
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl

*takes his wepions*YOUR GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT ONE PIECE FEELT LIKE WHAN IT WAS BEING DUBED*attacks Axel*
(( xD i saw that VGcats....poor one piece xD....btw no fair...i lost internet conection for a few mins....)) *pulls out a spare pair of chakarms* *slices mizus head clean off her shoulders* *kicks her dead body on top of gaara* do we need any more bodys?! xD im starting a pile if ud like to join!

your to late i already got here  

hydra4

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:56 am
Akuseru_Axel
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl

*terns out to be a water clone*fool a worthless nobody cant kill a ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:56 am
hydra4
Akuseru_Axel
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl

your to late i already got here
oh well xD i made shure she was dead...  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:57 am
Akuseru_Axel
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl

confused ummm... your starting to scarce me.are you ok Axel?*looks at axel* cry  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:57 am
hadesgirl
Akuseru_Axel
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl

*kills every form of you on the planet* a nobody can easily kill you....your not ninja material >w<  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:58 am
closes eyes and listens throws scyth at sound it hit mizu  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:01 am
Akuseru_Axel
hadesgirl
Akuseru_Axel
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl

*kills every form of you on the planet* a nobody can easily kill you....your not ninja material >w<
at lest i have a heart  

hadesgirl

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:03 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl

xd uhh...sorry?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:04 am
ha found you throws scyth at mizu  

hydra4

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:05 am
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl

xd uhh...sorry?
i have a heart and Axel dosent  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:05 am
hadesgirl
Akuseru_Axel
hadesgirl
Akuseru_Axel
hadesgirl
at lest i have a heart
Your a meanie. *goes up to mizu* they remember what it was like to have a heart. *grabs Mizu and trys to push her away from the poolbut fails and Namine falls in the pool*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:08 am
marluxia jumps into pool and helps namine get out  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games