Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:49 pm
Ace reads the book. "These are just some phone calls.... but the writing is old, and is not the doctors written handwritting. But the writing is that of a old victorain that is not in used in the modern world. Also the paper seems old, but since their phone numbers it is about that means that it had to be from the post modern era." Ace said. "Okay, any names that are noticeable." Aria asked. "I haven't read it all yet so I have to get back to you at that." Ace said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:01 pm
Vi laughed and unzipped her outfit. She showed Urskil what she was going to distract the men with. Her beautiful curvy pale body was fully exposed to him. Even Cy let his eyes drift over Vi's body. He smiled and shook his head. Vi zipped up her clothing and laughed. "Does that work as a distraction? and your not the only one that can do illusions"  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:08 pm
Ace finish reading it. "I don't see anything of importants." said Ace. "Then why did he have it?" asked Aria. "I don't know." Ace said. "Oh... okay." Aria said. She notices that times while he was reading his eyes were odd as if drifting ignoring some things all together, but then again she could be reading too much into things.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:08 pm
Urskil looked away when she unzipped her outfit. "Yes... tha-works..." He semi stammered, he looked her in the eyes when she zipped her outfit back up, though his hair hid his eyes. "Ok... this is the main office in the armory, this is where you should go" He said to Vi, pointing on the laptop where the office was. "I'll watch with the RMG, when your ready, i want you to twitch your finger 3 times. Then Cy and I will get to work" He said getting a shirt out of a drawer. He slipped it on, though his muscles still were quite visible. He then put on a trench coat, then hid daggers in the sleeves, 2 swords on the back, 2 desert eagles on his sides, and the RMG hiddin within the coat.

((what should i call the thread?)))  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:12 pm
(depending on if it's a patcular place or are you just doing one percise mission that spands several areas?)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:13 pm
"Main office right and you want me to distract them not kill them right?" She thought about it and took off her coat. Her tight pvc outfit hugged to her slender yet curvy body. She put her coat on the ground she could always make one later or come back here and get it.

"Armory, RPG's and LAW's right that works. And yes Vi distract not kill and dont go ******** none of them either." Cy said  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:14 pm
AlexBloodRose
(depending on if it's a patcular place or are you just doing one percise mission that spands several areas?)
((one mission, but several different targets, so a few diff missions.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:19 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
AlexBloodRose
((one mission, but several different targets, so a few diff missions.))

(okay. Well try to make it either do it all in one place or go and do it and as few places as possible. But then again I don't know since I don't do this alot. Basically do as little or much thread as possible unless your making each mission very long and draw out threads.)  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:25 pm
((we'll just do it on here...))

Urskil smiled and shook his head. "We ready?" He asked as he made 1 last check on the laptop, maping the place so he would know where to go. "If you hear any gun shots, get out of there, ok Vi?" Urskil said with a serious face. "You do realize you CANNOT have a gun, because then they'd suspect something..." He told her, making sure she was completely up for it, he didnt want to put her in harms way... he didnt want to put either of them in harms way...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:28 pm
Vi laughed "Dont worry Urskil Ive been shot up before. But ill do as you say." Vi removed her guns and set them on the ground. She looked to Cy who smiled.

"You know you look like you did when you were a stripper. I liked that time. That was fun." Cy grinned. And then he turned to Urskil. He wasnt about to conceal his weapons. "Ready when you are."  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:29 pm
(okay.) "Ace is something wrong?" aria asked. "No, why?" asked Ace. "Oh... nothing." said Aria. Ace seems lost. He knew something is up. He felt lost, confused.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:40 pm
Urskil picked up Vi's weapons, and concealed them under his trench coat, "They'll be waiting for you when your done... dont talk to me through the comlink, only listen." He said as they left for the armory.

They arrived on top of a hill near the armory, the night sky pitch black, except for the few stars that dimly shone, due to the light pollution created by the city. "Ok... after we get all the stuff we need, Your gonna stay here with the weapons, and the explosives, while i take a few and rig up the armory..." Urskil said to Cy, then turned to Vi "when i say, i want you to haul a** outa there, then cover me as i come out... if you get in trouble before then... just say help... i'll come" He said as it began to rain, "s**t... they can still see me... if i'm wet, it shoes the outline of my body..." He muttered annoyed. "perfect ******** timing..." He said angrily. "Ok, les get started, remember, twitch your hand 3 times when its ok for us to go in" He said pulling out his RMG.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:45 pm
"Wait im coming with you to the Armory and then we grab the weapons i come back here and wait for you. Meanwhile Vi goes and distracts them until you tell her to get out of there and she goes first when she has them distracted she twitches her hand three times. And we go? Why cant she just talk to you telepathically to go? we do have that ability."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:45 pm
The security seems low level, and the guards are low in number, but heavy in armor and protection as well as firepower.

At the church Ace and Aria talk for a while trying to help ace remember his past.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:50 pm
"We could jsut scare them out of the place. Go on a free for all ******** it deal?" Cy said remembering a past mission.

"Bats and Blood." Vi laughed.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games