Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild
Suggestion Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How well is this guild put together?
  Very Great!
  Above average but not that much
  Average
  Somewhat below average
  It Sucks
View Results

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:47 pm
Could you handle the Poke Prize corner? cause ive been neglecting it and stuffs been building up with it  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:49 pm
ToastyMarshmellow
Could you handle the Poke Prize corner? cause ive been neglecting it and stuffs been building up with it

yes i could. should i switch the poke'prizes daily or when someone buys.  

braverichie

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:50 pm
When someone buys  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:53 pm
ToastyMarshmellow
When someone buys

k should i use your post or make a new one? no legendary right?  

braverichie

braverichie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:11 am
i got another idea god dangit STOP IT BRAIN lol. you know the top part of the Fourms where it has Poke'shops and stuff like that well make another part to it and make it for pokemon contests like the ones off Poke'mon advanced battle and battle frontier and have like 6 i think it was and then a grand festivle after the 6 or so but there should be more than 6 so more than a few people are in the grand festivle do you under stand what i mean??  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:06 pm
braverichie
i got another idea god dangit STOP IT BRAIN lol. you know the top part of the Fourms where it has Poke'shops and stuff like that well make another part to it and make it for pokemon contests like the ones off Poke'mon advanced battle and battle frontier and have like 6 i think it was and then a grand festivle after the 6 or so but there should be more than 6 so more than a few people are in the grand festivle do you under stand what i mean??
I do, like the first round is appealing, next is battling, then the final two contestants battle for the ribbon, right?  

[Z]eph

braverichie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:54 pm
[Z]eph
braverichie
I do, like the first round is appealing, next is battling, then the final two contestants battle for the ribbon, right?

Yeahza  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:44 pm
I'd say, if this already isn't in play, a Name Changer? Since in the game there's one. Though there may be one that I might have missed. o.o; And if so I'm sorry for posting this.  

Pictures-Fade

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:47 pm
You don't have to say sorry for asking a questiong someone else asked. I think if you just ask a moderator and make sure it's okay with them, you can change your pokemon's name  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:51 pm
I know but it's just a, thing I have. When ever I feel like I'm wasting someone's time I appologize for some reason. That or if I feel like I'm doing something wrong.  

Pictures-Fade

Pictures-Fade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:07 am
How about these stones to be added to the list?

User Image [Evolves Kirlia (m) and Snorunt (f)]

User Image [Evolves Murkrow & Misdreavous]

User Image [Evolves Togetic & Roselia]

Although you'd either have to use the Japanese name the evolved Pokémon have or make up a nickname. >>; I so would sell these if I could.

EDIT: Nobody has these in the shop. So if the stones would be okay could I sell 'em?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:04 pm
how about a place called lure pond where people that have a fishing pole can fish and catch pokemon  

Diake

braverichie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:15 pm
Diake
how about a place called lure pond where people that have a fishing pole can fish and catch pokemon

i got something to add to that idea they have to roll dice if it is a 1 magic carp 2 feebas 3 relecanth 4 nothing 5 mods choice 6 a red feebas these for old rod.

you guys could do somthing like that just make the trainer roll a 6 sided dice and have a mod go from there the pokemon lvl and attacks are mods choice also.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:08 am
I was wondering if i could help release wild pokemon, not saying i want to be a mod, but help out until some of the mods are available again.  

kittykato

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games