Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:31 pm
*Hisses at everyone* Kay, enough about the friggin katana... I need to catch up and read everything. *Coughs*

X_x The cold is killing me. I haven't been sick in nearly forever, then suddenly, at camp I get a fever ((Which sucked. Explain why later)) and now a cold? *Sob*

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:31 pm
I know practically everything about Naruto revealed up until now in anime form from Japan. I've read a lot of the manga ahead of where I was, and I've got good knowledge about what will be revealed about the series soon enough. I already have a grasp of the "big picture plot" the author has entailed, I found it quite neat. Has anyone else figured it out yet?  

The Jashu

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:23 pm
Uhm. Does it involve the Akatsuki?

Sorry, what I know of naruto is scattered, not whole. I know bits and pieces and am left to paste what I've got together, I don't have any grasp of anything, I just know a lot of the major details.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:10 pm
Well yeah, kinda. The main overall plot brings everything thats happening altogether into a 'super' plot. I know like.. everything about Naruto from simply roleplaying about it and getting the knowledge about jutsus and such. That led me to learn so many other things, and I got hooked to the series.  

The Jashu

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:28 pm
Jash, are you gonna make your own naruto character for when we do the rp? And if so, two more questions, will they be male and will they be an average aged lead nin from 12-15?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:30 pm
And, I've been thinking about what you said, I realy am taking on more characters than I need to.

I just HAVE to take on figures of authority so that I can make the proper rules and lead efficiently when the time comes. For example, when the forest of deaath comes it's important that I play Anko. But when we're done with the forest of it is unlikely that I will need to play her ever again.

Also, I've been considering only playing Temari of the sand-nin. Just, before I can bring her into the story I'll need a Gaara and a Kankuro too.

However, no need to plan WAY ahead of time, we've got lots of time to think things over.

Expexct the naruto roleplay October 7th. My birthday. Like my own little present to myself.

Edaniel
Captain

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:46 am
Mikujin
Katars, Quhabs... yesh. Those are some of the coolest weapons out there. I mean, it's like fist-fighting... only you have very sharp blades that extend past where your knuckles would be.

yeshh! Why do you think I RP them so much? hahaha

and to the naruto pplz

yesh, although no one here is in any of my naruto guilds >.>
then you could see me and my twisted little poems that I make.
they are quite thoughtful.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:36 pm
Yes I will make my own, it will be more than likely male and about age 15. Depending on the persona I want to play.  

The Jashu

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:52 pm
Okay, random question, by katana do we also mean stuff like bokken and shinai?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:30 pm
Yay, Jash. If your person will need a team let me know, I have a spare character who needs a team.  

Edaniel
Captain

The Jashu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:30 pm
Okies, sounds like a deal Edaniel-chan biggrin ^_^

I own two bokken and shinai. I heart shinai, I'm pretty good at sword fighting, I got addicted to it when I was hooked to Samurai X and Rorouni Kenshin.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:21 pm
I'll look all those 'la-de-da' Japanese stuffs up later, okay?

Alsos, thanks Jash, this help me out a bit with planning, however we still need one more male to complete a team. And, of course, a team leader, who could also be played by one of us. ^^

Edaniel
Captain

The Jashu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:23 am
I think Miku or Bean should roleplay the leader. I don't know what it is about them, but their style of roleplay seems to match the needs.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:41 am
^^ Good ideas. I hope they're listening right now.  

Edaniel
Captain

Mikujin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:42 pm
Lirdianc
Okay, random question, by katana do we also mean stuff like bokken and shinai?

I would suppose a Bokken could be considered under what we could call the class of "Katana," seeing as how it is simply a training substitute. That is, while in training, one and his/her master will use bokken (usually made of wood, so as not to cause serious bodily harm) while doing fighting training.

It's interesting to note, too, that when the student moves up to a level where they can use a normal Katana in training, his/her master will still use the bokken, to prevent themselves from causing bodily harm to a student. After all, their combat instincts are a lot better than their students.

I would not, however, consider a Shinai under this sort of modern class structure. Whereas a Katana and a Bokken are both contructed using one piece for their blades (tempered metals for a katana, no doubt hardened and treated wood for a bokken), the Shinai's "blade" is made up of several pieces and materials. However, I should still mention that they are still used for Kendo training / practice, and kendo originally involved the use of Katanas as their primary blade.

So, really, a bokken is much more like a katana than a shinai; really, though, it's up to you to consider whichever you'd like.

jashu555
I think Miku or Bean should roleplay the leader. I don't know what it is about them, but their style of roleplay seems to match the needs.

Roleplay the leader of what?  
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games