Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

eclestimon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:44 pm
"Hehe...you're stammering..." Hana grinned, and skipped along, singing a song in a rather silly tone.

"When you say love, oh yeah, is a simple chemical reaction,
Can't say I agree...
Cuz my chemicals, oh yeah, left me a beautiful disaster,
Something, something..."

"Damn! Can't remember the rest of that song..." she swore, after losing her train of thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:11 pm
"Dreaming~~ Dreaming~~
The swindler lofts like a breeze throughout the world~~
For his treasure~
Wandering~~ Wandering~~
Hour glass prints of one's coat~~
Cannot be missed~~
Swaying~~ Swaying~~"

That song was made up on the spot as Kikuchi followed after Gurdy with a laugh.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:47 am
Hana laughed at the sudden creation of the song, and added,

"Well, let's hope that he's can run away before anyone does see his clothing..." she looked ahead of the group, and spotted a small city far away. "Hey, is that Marr's Pass?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:08 am
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
Kara Ni gripped her weapon ever tighter, her face still a mix of worry and anger. "If it might effect our town...our people...our races...then it is my business! Just tell me, then I might run off and leave you alone."
Kara Ni felt a little fear. The Hell Plants could atack her and , who knows, Suisho might tell the Marlboro to attack. It was no matter to her though. All that mattered was the Myrr tree.

Suisho sighed. All of a sudden, the Hell Plants fell to the ground, plop dead. So did the Malbro. It roared a bit and landed on the ground, then not moving. "I give up..." Suisho said. "I'll tell you." She sighed once again. "I was brought to this earth from the meteor that passed the miasma with it. With it came the monsters and other beasts. I came down with this crystal. I was later adopted by Tida's old caravan and then I was with the blacksmiths. When I was 5, I told them that I wanted to help them with the armor. They thought that I knew what I was doing so I did so and they went off. More than a year has passed and people were starting to get sick of the miasma. I felt fine of couse. With the sickness came death as each died one by one. I was the one who didn't die, so I was confused. As I grew older, I kept hearing things through a building's gate. I went through it and went in the building. I saw the spirit as its name was Armstrong. I've never seen it in action before, but Shinryaku said he defeated it, but that's another story. Armstrong said that I was the crystal of Tida and that I absorbed it after it diminished. I was confused on why, but I agreed with it. After that, my whole duty in life was to destroy all the myrrh trees. But Shinryaku always stops me when he finds out about it." Suisho looked at the chalice in her hands. "You have to control me to not destroy them....." She then walked to the tree and placed the chalice there. The tree glowed and spewed out a drop of the holy water. It then dripped to the chalice's crystal and was a puddle of myrrh in it. "By now, I could've destroyed it," she said. "But you were there to help..." She turned around and smiled at Kara Ni, but it was a small one. "I wish... to help out more. But you need to help me control myself the way Shinryaku does." ((Sorry about all the words. XD))

((Woaah. Long post. Very good. n_n))
Kara Ni loosened her hands and dropped her weapon beside her.
"I'm sorry...that I bothered you. I just wasn't sure...what would happen....It must've been very...tough for you...with what happened to your town..." Kara Ni lifted up her head and smiled. "Just maybe....you might've been the one good thing that came from the Meteor. It's not just Shinryaku that helps control your actions, it's your heart! Your not as montrous as those... (Searching for a right word to use) ... others that came from it. Well, from what I've known from you've anyways."

((Wow...Kara Ni is starting to act a tad bipolar, don't you think? XD))  

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:49 pm
Gurdy looked to the little town looming in the distance, looking to Hana and Kikuchi he gave a smile accompanied by a nod, "Yes, that's Marr's Pass alright, and-- Miss Kikuchi what're you doing?!"

Kikuchi latched onto his coat from behind, sliding it off of his shoulders, "We don't want people to rough you up right? I mean, my song is starting to make me worry!" she laughed, "Besides, it's dirty! I wanna wash it tonight if that's okay with you!"

Gurdy stood there in a long sleeved gray under shirt, however, to the design on his alternate robe was a print of a cross in a maroon shade of hue, the edges hemmed in steel, "Oh it's fine with me I suppose, no harm in a wash... I want a bath too... So, who will be the first to claim the wash room--"

"I wanna take a bath first!! I'll take your coat with me!" Kikuchi proclaimed.

"That's a strange method of washing my attire... but whatever suits you best, Miss Kikuchi," Gurdy shrugged.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:00 pm
Othello V
Othello V
sue--chan
sue--chan
Othello V
((I don't know... what do you think it should be?))
((*shrugs* idk somethig big if you had to risk falling to get it ))
((how 'bouts a sheild or weppon resipe?))

Othello reaches into the chest, and pulls out an old looking tablet.

On the top it reads, "Heroic Weapon"

"It's blueprints for some kind of weapon! But I've never even heard of most of the items..."

Othello throws the tablet across the chasm, and jumps back over, this time with much less difficulty.

"That sounds like a good idea to me! Let's keep moving."
"alright then lets go!"jinzy pics up the chalice and follows Othello.
they come to a fork in the road, jinzy stops and looks down bouth ways"now where Othello?"

(im so sry! cry i havent been here i left you all a lone i'm sry, im sry!)  

sue--chan

1,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Othello V
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:04 pm
"Right here!" said Othello, popping out from behind a large mushroom not too far off the path.

"Sorry... A guy sometimes has to take care of business..."

"Well, which direction shall we take?" He gestured towards the differents paths to choose from.

((I was getting a little worried, but it's ok! I'm glad you showed up!))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:04 pm
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
Kara Ni gripped her weapon ever tighter, her face still a mix of worry and anger. "If it might effect our town...our people...our races...then it is my business! Just tell me, then I might run off and leave you alone."
Kara Ni felt a little fear. The Hell Plants could atack her and , who knows, Suisho might tell the Marlboro to attack. It was no matter to her though. All that mattered was the Myrr tree.

Suisho sighed. All of a sudden, the Hell Plants fell to the ground, plop dead. So did the Malbro. It roared a bit and landed on the ground, then not moving. "I give up..." Suisho said. "I'll tell you." She sighed once again. "I was brought to this earth from the meteor that passed the miasma with it. With it came the monsters and other beasts. I came down with this crystal. I was later adopted by Tida's old caravan and then I was with the blacksmiths. When I was 5, I told them that I wanted to help them with the armor. They thought that I knew what I was doing so I did so and they went off. More than a year has passed and people were starting to get sick of the miasma. I felt fine of couse. With the sickness came death as each died one by one. I was the one who didn't die, so I was confused. As I grew older, I kept hearing things through a building's gate. I went through it and went in the building. I saw the spirit as its name was Armstrong. I've never seen it in action before, but Shinryaku said he defeated it, but that's another story. Armstrong said that I was the crystal of Tida and that I absorbed it after it diminished. I was confused on why, but I agreed with it. After that, my whole duty in life was to destroy all the myrrh trees. But Shinryaku always stops me when he finds out about it." Suisho looked at the chalice in her hands. "You have to control me to not destroy them....." She then walked to the tree and placed the chalice there. The tree glowed and spewed out a drop of the holy water. It then dripped to the chalice's crystal and was a puddle of myrrh in it. "By now, I could've destroyed it," she said. "But you were there to help..." She turned around and smiled at Kara Ni, but it was a small one. "I wish... to help out more. But you need to help me control myself the way Shinryaku does." ((Sorry about all the words. XD))

((Woaah. Long post. Very good. n_n))
Kara Ni loosened her hands and dropped her weapon beside her.
"I'm sorry...that I bothered you. I just wasn't sure...what would happen....It must've been very...tough for you...with what happened to your town..." Kara Ni lifted up her head and smiled. "Just maybe....you might've been the one good thing that came from the Meteor. It's not just Shinryaku that helps control your actions, it's your heart! Your not as montrous as those... (Searching for a right word to use) ... others that came from it. Well, from what I've known from you've anyways."

((Wow...Kara Ni is starting to act a tad bipolar, don't you think? XD))

((Yes, very! XD))
Suisho's smile turned bigger, but just a little. "Maybe it's why I want to destroy the myrrh trees," she said. "I am a crystal and I want to get every part of the myrrh inside of me. I would feel more stronger if I did." She stretched out a bit and looked to the ground. "I do want to go home. And stay there for a while because I haven't been home in a long time. I miss eating my favorite prey while watching the other monsters fight each other. And being in my garden of Hell Plants is where I want to be. I miss seeing them coming to my command and making the caravaners pay for destroying them." She then looked up again. "And so when you enter my village, we'll be enimies. I won't let you die though because you made me realize that the light in my heart came to tell me not to destroy the myrrh trees, so seeing you die and get eaten by the catchipillars would make me very upset." The wind blew on her face with chilliness. "It's time to go..." ((To tell the truth, I never really write this long in RPGs. XD))  

RedWorld

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:06 pm
RedWorld

((Yes, very! XD))
Suisho's smile turned bigger, but just a little. "Maybe it's why I want to destroy the myrrh trees," she said. "I am a crystal and I want to get every part of the myrrh inside of me. I would feel more stronger if I did." She stretched out a bit and looked to the ground. "I do want to go home. And stay there for a while because I haven't been home in a long time. I miss eating my favorite prey while watching the other monsters fight each other. And being in my garden of Hell Plants is where I want to be. I miss seeing them coming to my command and making the caravaners pay for destroying them." She then looked up again. "And so when you enter my village, we'll be enimies. I won't let you die though because you made me realize that the light in my heart came to tell me not to destroy the myrrh trees, so seeing you die and get eaten by the catchipillars would make me very upset." The wind blew on her face with chilliness. "It's time to go..." ((To tell the truth, I never really write this long in RPGs. XD
))

"Ene..mies? So it must be." Kara Ni said. Her smile slightly faded, yet she still kept a small one. "I suppose the hunter and prey could never get along."
Kara Ni knelt down and picked up her weapon. She stood up straight, facing the path at the opposite end. "I can find my caravan now....Hopefully, Fate will allow us to meet again."

((CAPITAL is there for a reason. Find out later. ^ ^))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:25 pm
MizukiKazakaru
Gurdy looked to the little town looming in the distance, looking to Hana and Kikuchi he gave a smile accompanied by a nod, "Yes, that's Marr's Pass alright, and-- Miss Kikuchi what're you doing?!"

Kikuchi latched onto his coat from behind, sliding it off of his shoulders, "We don't want people to rough you up right? I mean, my song is starting to make me worry!" she laughed, "Besides, it's dirty! I wanna wash it tonight if that's okay with you!"

Gurdy stood there in a long sleeved gray under shirt, however, to the design on his alternate robe was a print of a cross in a maroon shade of hue, the edges hemmed in steel, "Oh it's fine with me I suppose, no harm in a wash... I want a bath too... So, who will be the first to claim the wash room--"

"I wanna take a bath first!! I'll take your coat with me!" Kikuchi proclaimed.

"That's a strange method of washing my attire... but whatever suits you best, Miss Kikuchi," Gurdy shrugged.

((Wahh...I only have time for one or two posts...))
Hana stared at Kikuchi and Gurdy and sighed.

"You two are quite a pair..." she announced, shrugging a little. Looking a little restrained, Hana belted out, "Oh, to Marr's Pass we go!! When we reach Shella, nobody knows!!"  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:02 pm
"Me and Gurdy's coat are quite the pair indeed~~" Kikuchi smiled warmly, snuggling the thing.

"I feel so loved, thank you..." Gurdy chuckled though knew better than to go further than that...

Miss Kikuchi would get flustered... Nyan~~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:05 pm
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld

((Yes, very! XD))
Suisho's smile turned bigger, but just a little. "Maybe it's why I want to destroy the myrrh trees," she said. "I am a crystal and I want to get every part of the myrrh inside of me. I would feel more stronger if I did." She stretched out a bit and looked to the ground. "I do want to go home. And stay there for a while because I haven't been home in a long time. I miss eating my favorite prey while watching the other monsters fight each other. And being in my garden of Hell Plants is where I want to be. I miss seeing them coming to my command and making the caravaners pay for destroying them." She then looked up again. "And so when you enter my village, we'll be enimies. I won't let you die though because you made me realize that the light in my heart came to tell me not to destroy the myrrh trees, so seeing you die and get eaten by the catchipillars would make me very upset." The wind blew on her face with chilliness. "It's time to go..." ((To tell the truth, I never really write this long in RPGs. XD
))

"Ene..mies? So it must be." Kara Ni said. Her smile slightly faded, yet she still kept a small one. "I suppose the hunter and prey could never get along."
Kara Ni knelt down and picked up her weapon. She stood up straight, facing the path at the opposite end. "I can find my caravan now....Hopefully, Fate will allow us to meet again."

((CAPITAL is there for a reason. Find out later. ^ ^))

Suisho turned around to exit the path. She then said, "One more thing. I'm leaving Shinryaku with you. It's a waste for me as of now to have him here, so you may have him for the time being. And yes, we will meet again." She then walked off slowly in the distance.  

RedWorld

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:50 am
"Ah yes...oh, if only I had some of De Nam's things...then I'd be able to be as freakily odd as you two...it would be really funny." Hana grinned. "But, of course, I only have his favorite book..." she pulled out a copy of a book on the elements.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:08 am
"Huh....I hope he doesn't get mad." She started walking through the forest and tried to find her way through. It was almost dark, but it was still easy to see your surroundings. She held her chalice in one arm, her weapon in the other. It was a very difficult balancing act for her. She decided to take a chance and just put her weapon away. She hooked it on her belt then ran with the chalice in her hands. "I have to find my caravan!" she said to herself.  

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

RedWorld

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:07 am
atomic_popsicle
"Huh....I hope he doesn't get mad." She started walking through the forest and tried to find her way through. It was almost dark, but it was still easy to see your surroundings. She held her chalice in one arm, her weapon in the other. It was a very difficult balancing act for her. She decided to take a chance and just put her weapon away. She hooked it on her belt then ran with the chalice in her hands. "I have to find my caravan!" she said to herself.

"YAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Shinryaku was running throughout the forest and saw Kara Ni. "I saw Suisho walk off over here and I had to tell her that she was going to destroy the tree if she put the myrrh in her necklace! I have to- huh?" He thenn saw her chalice. "Oh..... Shinryaku said. "You told her, didn't you?"  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games