Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:28 pm
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Reito was laughing also. She walked up to Beast Boy "Hello you must be one of the Teen Titans, Im Reito" she said and gave him a cute smile.

"Yup! I'm Beast Boy!" he smiled as he intorduced himself

Reito smiled at him "Please can you explain what is this?" she asked holding up the video game controler.

"Oh, thats for the gamestation. You control the things on the screen with it" Beast Boy tried to explain it "You know, this is actually kinda hard to explain...I would have never thought it would be!"

"Well then lets play I love games!" Reito shouted jumping up and down.

"Well, I think someone is using it right now..."Beast Boy said disappointedly "But when they are done we can!"

"Okie dokie!" she said and smiled and again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:32 pm
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Reito was laughing also. She walked up to Beast Boy "Hello you must be one of the Teen Titans, Im Reito" she said and gave him a cute smile.

Reito smiled at him "Please can you explain what is this?" she asked holding up the video game controler.

"Oh, thats for the gamestation. You control the things on the screen with it" Beast Boy tried to explain it "You know, this is actually kinda hard to explain...I would have never thought it would be!"

"Well, I think someone is using it right now..."Beast Boy said disappointedly "But when they are done we can!"

"In the mean time, you wanna eat some tofu? I can cook it up real good!" Beast Boy said hopefully  

de Alighieri

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:35 pm
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan

"In the mean time, you wanna eat some tofu? I can cook it up real good!" Beast Boy said hopefully

"Tofu? I never had that before" she said and started to think "Why not? sure ill try it" she said having no clue what it is.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:44 pm
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan

"Tofu? I never had that before" she said and started to think "Why not? sure ill try it" she said having no clue what it is.

"Alright! I'll cook some up right away" Beast Boy ran to the kitchen. About 20 minutes later, he braught out stir-fryied tofu and vegetables. "Here! Try some!"  

de Alighieri

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:48 pm
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan

"Alright! I'll cook some up right away" Beast Boy ran to the kitchen. About 20 minutes later, he braught out stir-fryied tofu and vegetables. "Here! Try some!"

Reito looked at the tofu with awe she picked some up and stared at it. It was nothing like she ever seen before. But she stuck it in her mouth and started to chew it. "Its pretty good" she said and took another bite.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:54 pm
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan

Reito looked at the tofu with awe she picked some up and stared at it. It was nothing like she ever seen before. But she stuck it in her mouth and started to chew it. "Its pretty good" she said and took another bite.

"Eat all you want!" Beast Boy said, happy that SOMEONE finally liked tofu  

de Alighieri

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:56 pm
Reito continued to eat the tofu "So I was wondering do you think Robin will let me be a Teen Titan? im really good at fighting and stuff" she asked waiting for an answer.
(g2g)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:20 pm
Ha_chan
Reito continued to eat the tofu "So I was wondering do you think Robin will let me be a Teen Titan? im really good at fighting and stuff" she asked waiting for an answer.
(g2g)

"I bet he would. He's pretty cool like that" Beast Boy said, taking a fork and digging into the stir-fry  

de Alighieri

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:50 pm
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
(g2g)

"I bet he would. He's pretty cool like that" Beast Boy said, taking a fork and digging into the stir-fry
"Hey you know whats way coller then the tofu?" she said taking another bite.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:38 pm
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
(g2g)

"Video Games?" Beast Boy asked  

de Alighieri

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:42 pm
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
(g2g)

"Nope you!" she said and smiled "Your really funny and nice. And you should me tofu!" she said and took another bite.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:08 pm
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
(g2g)

"Nope you!" she said and smiled "Your really funny and nice. And you should me tofu!" she said and took another bite.

"Yup! I guess I am pretty cool!" Beast Boy smiled  

de Alighieri

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:02 pm
Miina raised an eye brow as she watched Reito flirt with Beast Boy. " You can tell someone is showing some passion." she murmured.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:52 pm
Nirama
gants
Nirama
Gaia Name: Nirama
Name: Talim
Powers: able to move stuff with her mind, teleport, and able to control fire.
Weapons: her mind
Crush: none
Side: neutral
Appearance: http://www.angelroms.com/anime/Anime Girls/General/General-00164.jpg
Her hair is also dark blue and has a jew the same as Raven on her forehead.
Other: She is the long lost older sister (by only 3 years) that was sent to the planet, Ungima. She has the same powers as Raven but that she can also control fire. Talim has no idea that Raven is her sister for she was sent away before she was born.

((May i please join? And is this alright?))

(kendogurl said you cant be no long lost relative)

((okay than just someone from her planet she knew?))

(yea thats okay i guess,yea)  

gants

gants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:59 pm
kia_souma
Miina raised an eye brow as she watched Reito flirt with Beast Boy. " You can tell someone is showing some passion." she murmured.

he giggled a bit at her remark "hey miina um you want to go around town?...um reito broke the alarm so...it wouldnt go off if there were trouble......"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games