Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Japan(Discussion: Everything about it!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:34 am

Darkaznstargoddess
yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess
yalie5
so chibiusa is the daughter? ew she had a crush on her dad? weird. i wonder if usagi knew that chibiusa was her daughter. wait if the sailor scouts were guys in the star series was mamoru a girl that turned into a guy or did he just think that he was gay? or am i just confusing myself? eek

You're confusing yourself. 3nodding

Only the sailor starlights are guys that transform into girls. 3nodding
The other sailor scouts are girls in normal form and when they transform. 3nodding
Chibiusa appears in the third season and I think its near the end of that season where they learn that she is the daughter of Usagi and Mamoru. Mamoru is not a sailor star light, he was a prince from earth during the silver millennium that fell in love with princess Serenity. He is also tuxedo mask.

okay lol. well i already knew the story behind sailor moon and tuxedo mask. but the sailor starlights what planets were they named after? and chibiusa's the smaller one right? and I thought princess serenity was was serena's mother. hm... that would make things a little wierd. And the silvermillenium? did i miss something? so sailor moon takes place in the distant future or in a alternate universe?

@_@
Silver millenium was a time in the past.
The sailor starlights are from another galaxy.
Queen serenity was Sailor moon's mom but in Sailor moon's past life she was named Serenity too, after her mother. I think its a tradition the rulers of the moon practiced. Chibiusa is just small I think and Chibiusa is named Serenity too in the future/crystal Tokyo.

oh. okay. lol. i get it after like forever lol. just shows how bright a bulb i am xp
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:31 am

yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess
yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess
yalie5
so chibiusa is the daughter? ew she had a crush on her dad? weird. i wonder if usagi knew that chibiusa was her daughter. wait if the sailor scouts were guys in the star series was mamoru a girl that turned into a guy or did he just think that he was gay? or am i just confusing myself? eek

The other sailor scouts are girls in normal form and when they transform. 3nodding
Chibiusa appears in the third season and I think its near the end of that season where they learn that she is the daughter of Usagi and Mamoru. Mamoru is not a sailor star light, he was a prince from earth during the silver millennium that fell in love with princess Serenity. He is also tuxedo mask.

okay lol. well i already knew the story behind sailor moon and tuxedo mask. but the sailor starlights what planets were they named after? and chibiusa's the smaller one right? and I thought princess serenity was was serena's mother. hm... that would make things a little wierd. And the silvermillenium? did i miss something? so sailor moon takes place in the distant future or in a alternate universe?

@_@
Queen serenity was Sailor moon's mom but in Sailor moon's past life she was named Serenity too, after her mother. I think its a tradition the rulers of the moon practiced. Chibiusa is just small I think and Chibiusa is named Serenity too in the future/crystal Tokyo.

oh. okay. lol. i get it after like forever lol. just shows how bright a bulb i am xp

xd While pushing my patiences/tolerance levels. xd

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:47 pm

Darkaznstargoddess
yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess
yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess
yalie5

@_@

xd While pushing my patiences/tolerance levels. xd
yeah i do that to a lot of people. xd
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:25 pm

And with that kills the Sailormoon discussion. lol Did you watch the Pretty Guardian (live action) show?

....Dang, I started it up again. xd

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:13 pm

wiim
And with that kills the Sailormoon discussion. lol Did you watch the Pretty Guardian (live action) show?

....Dang, I started it up again. xd

nice job xp
anyways my friend saw it and she says it was good. But I'm going to keep the hospital on speed dial just in case my parents need to call them 'cause I died laughing. whee
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:47 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xd Card Captor Sakura anyone?

There was two versions for the anime. The American version with huge editing to make it appropriate for American TV and the original Japanese version.
By huge editing, some episodes were cut short or left out. While characters had their names changed and editing to the plot too.

The manga was pretty sweet! 3nodding Though I didn't exactly like the Syoran and Sakura pairing.

Quote:

English Japanese name
Li Showron = Li Syoaran
Sakura Avalon = Kinomoto Sakura
Aiden Avalon = Kinomoto Fujitaka
Madison Taylor = Daidouji Tomoyo
Meilin Rae = Li Meilin
Eli Moon = Hiiragizawa Eriol

There is more but I'm too lazy to go find them.
So go to http://www.ccsvscc.com/chars.html
3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That's a site with the Cantonese theme. 3nodding
http://www.michaelsfavorites2.com/ccs/music_international.html

By the way Meilin and Syoaran are actually cousins. 3nodding

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:58 pm

I liked the manga better. I didn't like the Tomoyo X Sakura thing, even though it was one sided it was still scary o_O Overall that was a great show/book, Kero-chan is just adorable whee .
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:24 pm

hmm... didn't Meilin have a crush on Sayoran? and they changed the plot? what was the original? I must know!! btw what pairing did you like?

@t0sh0: who'sTomoyo?

yalie5

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:52 pm

In the original one Meilin is Syoaran's fiance. 3nodding

*Points to the charector list* X_X;
Read that first Yalie..
It goes by Last name, First name.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:58 pm

Darkaznstargoddess
In the original one Meilin is Syoaran's fiance. 3nodding

*Points to the charector list* X_X;
Read that first Yalie..
It goes by Last name, First name.

oh... btw i don't remember a character named eli.

yalie5

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:08 pm

eek
Yalie did not watch all of Card captor Sakura? Not even the second season? surprised
X_X;
Eriol aka Eli is Clow Reed's reincarnation..
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:17 pm

Darkaznstargoddess
eek
Yalie did not watch all of Card captor Sakura? Not even the second season? surprised
X_X;
Eriol aka Eli is Clow Reed's reincarnation..

gasp! I only saw a few episodes of the second season... they screwed up the scheduling for me. but is he that white haired guy with the wings who's actually sort of like Julian's alter ego (at least I think that was his name^^)

yalie5

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:36 pm

>.<; Yui is Julian/Yukito's alter ego. 3nodding
He is the other gaurdian of the clow cards. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:11 pm

Oh... Julian was cute lol.
I saw the one episode where Julian's alter ego and that stuffed animal thing helped her clean the mess in her kitchen. It was funny.

yalie5

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:17 pm

3nodding
Julian is cute! whee
Funny how a ton of people pressume there is a relationship between Toya(Sakura's brother) and Julian.
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff