Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>
Old Character Profiles Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xAska--sanx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:55 pm
Name: Aska Zuchiha(Uchiha)

Species: Human

Home: Destiny Island

Ability Style: Ninja/Keyblade Master

Weapon: 1 Giant Shuruken,1 Katana,2 keyblades,1 book of summoning and Gun Guitar.

Ability: Fire,Ice and Dark spells

Weakness: Light spells

Description: She's a serious person but she's friendly.
(Photo not available yet)

Storyline: Aska was in the Uchiha clan but sasuke brother (Itachi) destroy her clan.Now she travel land to land to bring peace with her dark past and trys to repair her mistakes.

Quote: Light and Darkness are eternel but without one of these elements we couldn't live. . .So Don't try to break reality!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:12 pm
Name: Drago Xeron

Race: Human

Home:Byako

Ability Style: Master of Evil.

Weakness: monkeys...... monkeys and raptors

Weapon: umm people mainly.... and corpses lots and lots of corpses oh and a Plastic Toy Katana 3 feet in length that can cut through steel and people.

Storyline. Head of the evil society and calvinball proprieter.  

Drago_X

Bob Rabbit Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:25 pm
Name: Bob

Race: Human

Abilitly style: a master of the art of styrofoam fu

Weapon: THe styrofoam sword of antirabbit and ultimate superness

Weakness: Fire!

Ability. The ability to summon the 4 pieces of the styrofoam knight's equipment. the sword the shiled of ultimate destruction the armor of shock absorption and the cape of awesomenees which makes his awesomeness lvl 3infinity+1

Storyline: He killls the evil rabbits trying to take over the world b building and explodermeandalizer ray which makes people go burning_eyes and then turn into dramallama He is now seeking membership in the hunter clan.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:04 pm
Name: Chase
Home: Doesnt know ((or maybe he wont tell))
Ability Style: Magician
Weapon: A cane and a blue katana
Ability: Insists he no magical gift. However, he is an expert at disguise and illusion.
Weakness: Hesitant, cowardly sometimes. Hates running water and priests. He also has a weak spot somewhere on him. ninja
Description: User Image
Storyline: Anytime before age 8 Chase does not remember ((or wont tell)). After that, in early life, he was an apprentice to a woodsman/blacksmith who lived north of a village where omens were taken seriously. Destruction of the omens were put in charge of special priests thusly where Chase grew the hatred of them. Once 12, he left the woodsman to work in showbusiness: a magician and at one point, dancing partner with a special girl named Tiva.
Quote: "Why should i worry about magical barriers? I dont do real magic!"  

aeris192
Crew

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:05 pm
Name: Yakumo Zoroku

Species: Human(?)

Home: Swamp of Slumber

Ability Style: Ninja; Kekegenkai Third Eye (able to see and comunicate lost souls and spirits, as well as absorb certain souls into his psyche. This allows him to use their body, abilities, and any items their soul is "imprinted" with)

Weapon: Chained Kama, tigre claw hand tool, shuriken, kunai, short metal darts.

Ability: Replacement technique, 8 elemental veils (extreamly low level fire, water, poison, earth, metal, wind, lightning, light)
-Blood Line Only; Spirit Vision: Allows the user to see wandering souls and spirits, as well as comunicate with them.
Spirit Binding: Feed chakra to a spirit in exchange for a service, usualy spying, minor object movement, or lesser illusion like effect
Spirit Assimilation: Absorb fully formed spirits into the user's psyche, biding them to the user's soul as an alternate persona.
Persona Transfer: Switches the dominant persona, allowing acces to that spirits abilities, body, and items. He can do this only to a certain extent (Items and skills only) in order to maintain some dominance over actions taken. However, certain body features may change and their mannerisms and voice are adopted.

Weakness: Though Zoroku can switch to other persona with their own spirit chakra, they still all share one pool of bodily chakra, and many wounds carry between transfers. Also, the persona all act of their own volition when active, only vaugely following the objectives and requirements of Zoroku. However, if the skill is only partialy performed, he still maintains a slight dominance.

Also, being a vessle for other souls has weakend Zoroku's personal will power. He suffers from dillusions of being shuned, and continualy ploted against, mostly due to a scitzophrenia like effect of the other souls comunicating with his. He is withdrawn and though seeming shy at first, is usualy quite hostile just bellow the surface.

Description: Zoroku is of a light build, and tries to componsate with abnormal amounts of defensive gear. Zoroku wears plates on his uper arm, as well as leather arm gaurds on the lower portion of his arms. He also always wears a chain guard shirt, and pants with metal plates sewn in. His feets are adorned with shin length tabi-boot mixes. He also sports a thick belt from which he hangs his head band.

His most distinctive features are on his face however. He has grey-blue eyes, as well as a scar across his fore head. When he begins to use a blood line limit technique, the scar opens up to reveal a large eye with an orange iris. His hair is prematurly grey, thin, and usualy nappy. He wears it in no parted so that it dose not obscure the vision of his third eye, and hangs down to his shoulders in the back.

Story: The child of two ninjas who fleed from a hidden village that had fallen victim to a severe outbreak of disease. He caries the abnormal bloodline which both his parents have as well. As such he has been made reclusive do to fear of being ignored. He rarely ventures off of the academies grounds, and usualy trains alone. Recently, he has managed to assimilate his first persona, and has become more outwardly hostile since then.

Quote: "I find no part in your charade appealing."

-=-Personas-=-

Name: Nagate Kotaro

Species: Persona (absorbed soul)

Home: Hiden Village Hakone

Ability Style: Combat Ninja

Weapon: Cursed Gauntlets known as Demons Claws. THey are clawed at the end, and acompanied by a number of arm bladed arm bands that cover most of his arms. The gauntlets themselves have the kanji for "Maho" (meaning witchcraft, magic, demonic power etc.) writen on the back.

Ability: Kotaro's fighting revolves primarily on the power of the demons claws. The cursed placed on them allows the wielder to streatch out there arms to inhuman lengths. However he has other Techniques as well;
Chaos Blade: He thrwos a horizontal blade of black and purple energy from between his hand. It travels two feet above the ground, and can throws those hit by it. It also causes cuts on exposed surfaces.
Chaos Ball: Throws a three foot wide ball of the same energy at oponents, it explodes upon impact and can burn anything caught in the blast. (though it dose not start fires)
Assassin Gasp: Launches one arm forward to grab an oponents head. He then uses chakra to enhance the arms strength and cracks it like a wip before throwing them.
Four Horsemen: He waves one arm in a circular fashion through the air, and sumons 4 fireballs. By then forming a hand seal, the balls launch and seek out the target coliding simultaniously.
Chaotic Dash: Kotaro's Ultimate technique. He runs at incredibly high speeds, swinging his elongated arms wildly around him to create a vortex of blades. In order to further boost the effect, he creates 3 energy doubles of himself. He general either has them folow him in a straight line, or spread out for flanking atacks.
Zen Poison; Having a wholly venoumous personality, and a diet unfit for human consumption, Kotaro has developed the amazing abbilty to expell poisons and toxins from his mouth. THis attack can either be expressed by a room clearing stream of gases, or a ball of corosive liquid.
Iron Constitution; Kotaro is not affected by any impurities or poisons or toxins in his food. His body does absorb it, but instead of cellular digestion, holds them in glands for latter use. This ability was developed on a regimen of eating hazordous materials while still maintaining peak physical form, and is not a one of a kind ability.

Weakness: Despite the advanced nature of his techniques, he has to rely primarily upon the chakra of Zoroku. This severly limits the amount of time he may use his most powerfull techniques. Additionaly, he is predesposed to seek out courses of actions which cause the most chaos and colateral damage.

Description: http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c26/ZombieJeff/Doodles/img016.jpg

Story: The first persona absorbed by Zoroku. During his life he was a widely feared ninja. He was responsible for leading countless brutal ambushes and fire raids. He even went so far as to personaly assasinate one of the most well respcted ninjas of a rival hiden vilage.

However, he was notorious for building up resentment among others towards himself. Eventualy, he was ambushed by several different armies. From there he was put in a jail, which was attacked by an unruly mob. Most the other convicts were shakled and taken out, but Kotaro was left inside and the prison was burned to the ground.

Quote: "Chaos is eternal..."

Name: Yatanma Shoki

Species: Persona (absorbed soul)

Home: Cliff-side village

Ability Style: Suport and sumoning ninja

Weapon: Blessed Taiko drum

Ability: Unlike many other ninjas, Shoki dosen't have as many clearly defined techniques. His fighting either relies on bashing enemies with his drum or sticks, breaking bones and crushing muscles. He has also mastered a specific type of chakra usage reffered to by those who know it as "Circular Flow" in which most of the chakra used in a technique through items is returned to the body, though some is still lost.
-Thunder which echos therough earth; By setting his drum on the ground he is able to chanel energy through it into the earth below him. THis allows him to create area based earthquakes and even cause uphevils in the ground.
-Thunder which echoes through heaven; By holding his drum off of the ground, shoki is able to store up chakra within it and create differences in air preasure. This preasure can then be launced out of the bottom, with near canonball force. It can also be more slowly released for a more stream like weapon.
-Summoning: Drunken Imps; Shoki had one time, long in the past queled the attacks of an entire clan of demons (by chalenging them to a drinking contest). Since that time, the imps have become his willing servants and allies. He is able to call upon both their musical prowes and fighting strength in times of need. FOr some reason, the imps like to travel in groups, so even if they have only been sumoned once, more mauy aprea without warning.
-Liqour Holder; Shoki is unnafected by intoxicating affects which enter his system. Though he may start acting a little tipsy, it is believed that he may just be acting the part. He also suffers none of the ill effects (such as liver failure or brain damage) from his drinking.

Weakness: Shoki is not the toughest of melle fighter, relying on blunt force, rather then straight percision killing. He perfers not to engage oponents directly because he lacks a murderers finese, but is styill able to protect himself well enough. After years of existing as a reminant psyche, he has lost most of his bull like stamina, and perfers charminghis way out of a direct physical encounter rather then duking it out. Unfortunatly, he is not the most socialy gracefull of fellows.

Description: http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c26/ZombieJeff/Doodles/img015.jpg

Story: The second persona absorbed by Zoroku. He hid his spirit inside his taiko drum in hopes of passing his power to another. During his life he was the leader of a cliff side village which was constantly in conflict with a village built in the treetops.

After stealing plans for a large bombing kite from the rival village, the took out a contract with none other then Nagate Kotaro to burn the plans and the kite the cliff side village had built. After the attack, Shoki led an tracking group to find the arsonist, but most were tricked into walking into an collapsing cliff wall. Shoki saved those traped, but hit his head and was lost in the gorge. He was found latter, killed in a small hut near the village built in the tree tops.

Quote: "My rythm is enough to make more then just rocks roll!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:00 pm
Name: Data Tower Android Army
Species: Undercover Androids
Quanity:50
Home: Data Towers
Ability Style: Hitmen
Weapon: Each: Left-arm blade pops out from arm. Right-Mini shotgun pops out from arm. Also an Anti-Hacker Security system.
Ability: No expressions, bullet proof, fire proof water proof.
Weakness: Very very perfect music or criticaly damaging their Heart area nearly K.O.s them.
Desciption: User Image
Storyline: Secret operation from Data Towers ordered to do Randal Grisham dirty work after he left.
Quote: I'll be back...  

Serenity Haven GM

Serenity Haven GM

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:41 pm
Name: Data Towers Mecha Unit
Species: Giant Mechas
Quanity: 5
Home: Data Towers
Ability Style: Giant Robot
Weapons: Shoulders- Missles Arms- Mega Machine Guns Arm Pits- Anti-Aircraft Missles
Ability: They could turn invinsable and they could fly atleast 100 feet high.
Weakness: Lightning
Description: User Image
Storyline: Secret operation from Data Towers ordered to do Randal Grisham dirty work after he left.
Quote: Destroy...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:40 pm

Gaia name:BBlaze813
Name-Shota Angel the 3rd
Age-24
Race-Lycan
User Image
User Image
Personality:Shota has a pretty deep and complex personality.shes quietly intense letting off a strong aura of power even when compleatly sedated.
she doesnt yell or even raise her voice when upset but she does howl when in her full lycan form.
Bio:Born out of a broken marriage shota's parents both split the scene while she was still a toddler.she was raised at first by foster parents but at 17 she grew annoyed with the way humans did things and set out to find the way to live that suited her wolf without having to break her spirit to fit in with human society.
At age 20 she was found out my the authorities as being a lycan and was from there on chased as a monster.but soon she came under the employment of the goverment to kill off the other lycans and vampires that terrorized the countryside.once finished with this task she was cast out of the country as the most dangerous of all the creatures.she now comes to this continent with revenge rining in her ears but redemtion by her kind constantly on her mind.so now at 24 she tries to redeem herself while keeping her real self hidden.
Powers:Able to alter her appearance between human and full lycan form.in this transformation her strength speed an other attributes change and raise.
Wepons:Silver plated fangs and claws along with a set of pistols loaded with exsplosive rounds.3 swords of varying lengsth and a creasent blade diamond edge scythe.
Other:Shota is usually pretty distant but she is facinated by others of her kind and sometimes resorts to asking too many questions when around them.
Quote:"I was once shackled and forced to go,the strongest howl in the humans army i led the symphony!but now i shall break these chains and being the 'monster' i am i will turn on these hands that hold the chains!""

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:34 pm
Name:

Race: Human?

Description:
Build: Athletic
Height: 5'8
Skin Color: White
Eye Color: Red
Hair: Black hair that goes down to his shoulders
Outfit:
A dark armor with a tattered cloak concealing the armor that lies under it. A black shadow conceals the armor when covered by the cloak making it impossible to see what is under cloak without the cloak being removed
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Abilitly style: An elite in the art of escape, and evadement.

Weapon: A staff that can turn into a 3 piece staff

Weakness: Despite, how strong his spells are, he isnt that strong physically.

Ability: He has the ability to summon an endless amount of monsters by reaching into an alternate demention which lies inside of his mind. Using the flash which he can make from his staff he can summon monsters depending upon the power of a flash. The more light in a flash, the more monsters or the bigger the monsters he is able to summon. However, with some monsters, he is able to just summon without using a flash because of his large amount of training and experience over the hundreds of years he has lived mastering his skill of pulling monsters from the depths of his mind and pulling them to reality and pulling them back into his mind for later use. However through the flash of light and instant summoning he also has one more form of summoning..

Storyline: N/A  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:01 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:42 pm
Name: Alias
Home: I have no home. I found this town and now I’m looking to see what is in stored for me.
Ability Style: ninjutsu is my main discipline. I attack very quick and I’m great at tricking people.
Weapon: I have two 22” blades shotos http://www.atouchofzen.com/photos/006-1881-2T.jpg , folded steel with silver alloy blade attach to the sword (name: ikazuchi {thunder} and raikou {lightning}.) I have a ninja-to http://www.barringtons-swords.com/movie_and_collector_weapons_files/37071 ninja sword.jpg , folded steel with silver alloy blade attach to the sword (name: Kuro Kage {black shadow}). I have a Bo http://www.iconmartialarts.com/assets/images/Rattan_Bo_Staff_Tiger_1.jpg , Jo http://www.sosamartialarts.com/images/weapons/bo/c1244-002-040-sm.jpg (its a bit shorter), and Hanbo staffs http://bearwoodproducts.com/images/standard/hanbo.jpg ( its shorter than the jo staff) that has been blessed and soaked in holy water and has been upgraded with silver alloy tips. Also, I have plenty of shuriken http://www.blender.pl/albums/SMC/smc_shuriken.sized.jpg , kunai http://www.bujinkandojo.com.ar/kunai1.jpg and five tanto http://www.olegvolk.net/gallery/d/6027-2/tanto.jpg , all have folded steel with silver alloy blades attach to the weapon. I have a fukiya http://www.ninjutsu.co.za/blowgun.jpg (with silver tip darts), shinobi-shuko http://www.fit-senior.com/acatalog/proforce_1823.jpg , shinobi-askiko they are like the shuko but for your feet, and lots of tetsubishi http://www.shadowofleaves.com/caltrop.JPG . I have cases of black nightshade http://texnat.tamu.edu/cmplants/toxic/images/black-nightshade/blacknightshade3.jpg paste, castorbean http://cal.vet.upenn.edu/poison/plants/slides/1606lg.jpg leaves, and foxtail barley http://waynesword.palomar.edu/images/horlep1b.jpg seeds. I also have a Kyoketsu-shoge http://www.budogear.com/images/shoge_complete.jpg , and Kusarigama http://www.eonet.ne.jp/~bankeshinobi/Ingu/kusarigama.JPG (and they have silver alloy blade attach to the weapon.) I also wear a high caliber vest.
Ability: I have learned a lot from the natives from the land. They taught me stuff about nature and how to talk to it and use it to my advantage. Well I like the real ninjutsu. But for this once I will do the fake stuff.
Weakness: I’m a human, you stab me, I die, that simple.
Description: I have silver hair. I’m about 5.9 feet tall and I have an athletic build. I like to keep my appearance hidden. I wear glasses but I don’t need them for anything but reading. My eyes are brown and there are dark and narrow. There are scares all over my body. There are tattoos of small black gothic angle wing on my shoulder blades.
Storyline: a lot of bad paths and trying to set thing right
Quote: You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.

The most successful people are those who are good at plan B

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:03 pm
Name: Sayo
Species: she doesn't know
Home: won't tell anyone
Ability Style: she works on taijutsu,genjutsu,ninjutsu.priestess
Weapon: any thing you give her she carrys kunai's
Ability: she gift is healing
Weakness: she is very caring and that can be her weak point
Description: User Image she is very shy and talks to know one. but if you pull her out of her shell she wll open up and show alot of emotions
Storyline: her past is filled with darkness, betrayal, and lust.
Quote: you have a point right
(this is my profile for every rp thats why it gets strange)  

the_moons_last_light

[]Luxord[]

Gracious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:24 pm
Name: Nomura
Home: Even I don't really know...
Ability Style: Swordsman, gunner
Weapon: Lonsword, gun that needs fixing
Ability: Potent in Fire magic
Weakness: Water magic, and people who don't belive in themselves
Description: Average height, wears heavy black eyeliner, gray hair, gray-red coat

something like this:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Storyline: He has lost the one person most precious to him and seeks to find new meaning in life
Quote: (gives you a noogie) What's up?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:08 pm
Name: Lydia
Species: human
Home: the temple of jara
Ability Style: priestess of jara
Weapon: hatchet key, and living scarf of fanity
Ability: able to call apon the goddess jara to create the undead, bestow magical abilities, take away magical abilities, seering and devine aphiamies
Weakness: her abilities are unusable when she is not thinking clearly or over come by emotions
Description: a woman with black choppy hair wearing several layers of winter gear such as a snow coat, snow goggles, beanie and nine scarfs of varying colors
Storyline: a dedicated priestess of jara who is currently in school in search of a higher edacation
Quote: the great goddesss jara emparted these words
"cause my followers trouble and i will make your imortal days an eternal hell"
she is actualy a very loving goddess...  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games