Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobody Within Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were in the Keyblade War, what side?
  Light
  Dark
  Twilight
  Dusk
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:19 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

((ummmm i felt left out sorry....~go sits in a corrner~

((lol. ~walks by her~ can I join ya?))

"um sure" she moves a bit over and turns to him with her schetch book

Xeggr sat by her and made his Notebook appear in his lap. He began to type his reports

She drew him typing "here" she handed him a pic of him that she drew

He examined the picture. The picture was perfect. "You have a gift. Thanks." Xeggr places it on the front of his Notebook and it phased in it. It was the cover of it now.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Kiki goes over to them. " Ok do you people know why we are here?"
Bixyll rested his blade on his shoulder and smirked " were the next organization"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:45 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

((ummmm i felt left out sorry....~go sits in a corrner~

((lol. ~walks by her~ can I join ya?))

Xeggr sat by her and made his Notebook appear in his lap. He began to type his reports

He examined the picture. The picture was perfect. "You have a gift. Thanks." Xeggr places it on the front of his Notebook and it phased in it. It was the cover of it now.

"thats cool" she watched him as he phased it in it  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:59 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

Xeggr closed his Notebook and it disapeared. His sketchbook and an art pencil appeared in his hand. "What's your element and weapon?"  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:04 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

Xeggr closed his Notebook and it disapeared. His sketchbook and an art pencil appeared in his hand. "What's your element and weapon?"

"my weapon is well weapons are 2 katanas and my elment is death" she smiled  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:21 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

Xeggr drew her in her dark form holding her katanas and had blood dripping from the tips of the swords. She was doing an evil smile with her vampire teeth with a little blood by her lip. "Is that to dark?" He shows it to her.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:30 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

Xeggr drew her in her dark form holding her katanas and had blood dripping from the tips of the swords. She was doing an evil smile with her vampire teeth with a little blood by her lip. "Is that to dark?" He shows it to her.

"thats awsem i love the blood!" she looks at the pic " you have a gift too" she smiled  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:33 pm
"Thanks." Xeggr put his signature on it and gave it to her. "You want it as a gift?"  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:38 pm
FallenLight262
"Thanks." Xeggr put his signature on it and gave it to her. "You want it as a gift?"

"sure!" she took the pic from his hand put away her book in her bag  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:41 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

Xeggr leaned agaisnt the wall, with his eyes closed, and put his hood up. "So, what's your past?"  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:56 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

Xeggr leaned agaisnt the wall, with his eyes closed, and put his hood up. "So, what's your past?"

"i dont really remember" she stands up and looks at him "what was your name again i keep forgetting"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:26 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

"i dont really remember" she stands up and looks at him "what was your name again i keep forgetting"

*smirk* "Xeggr. I'm the leader of this Organization. I bet your wonderin' why your here huh?"  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:29 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

*smirk* "Xeggr. I'm the leader of this Organization. I bet your wonderin' why your here huh?"

"sorta why?" she tilled her head like a puppy  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:30 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

"Do ya really wanna know?"  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:38 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

"Do ya really wanna know?"

"why" she looked at him suspishly(sp)  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games