Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Whole Again (KH2/Organization XIII) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:03 pm
interesting how a bunch of nobadies can be so gay stare ((the real def. but please insert pun at will)) how interesting that they are so happy confused
hmmm ...* thinks and summons his speecial assasin that has changed from white to a sark black*you keep an eye on the crew, i want to find out what happened to leon* walks out of the room*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:06 pm
namine leaves and leon grabs her"what the?" leon covers her eyes with a piece of cloth.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:06 pm
saix peaks from behind a corrner "Oh finaly you changed it" he rubbed his head " make him love his left hand"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:08 pm
*laughing* Yes yes and then his sandwich! Huh? *gets attacked by random heartless and kills it quickly* ahhhhhhhh not more!  

Anbu Tanuki

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:09 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
namine leaves and leon grabs her"what the?" leon covers her eyes with a piece of cloth.
what are you doing to her stare  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:10 pm
"hey where did namine go?!" saix looks around "damn more heartless lets go we need to find the traitor!"  

romantic~slut~want~some

Anbu Tanuki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:14 pm
*kills more heartless* I think I know who the traitor is!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:14 pm
Axels_girlfriend
"hey where did namine go?!" saix looks around "damn more heartless lets go we need to find the traitor!"
* Zexions special samurai slice a bunch of heartless with the end* you must be more carfull stare  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:15 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
leon whipsered something in namine's ear, then he looked at damos."everyone is looking for the traitor but no one knows it me." leon holds on to namine arm and disappears with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:18 pm
*still running and fighting heartless and realizes leon and namine are gone* aww dammit! they're gone!  

Anbu Tanuki

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:18 pm
"squall" saix disappers and reappes next to squall.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:19 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
leon whipsered something in namine's ear, then he looked at damos."everyone is looking for the traitor but no one knows it me." leon holds on to namine arm and disappears with her.
interesting maybe leons nobody was of no use to us as i thought stare *walks away without a care in the world, literally*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:21 pm
"need some help squall?" saix wispered in his ear  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:27 pm
*Zexions samuria changes into a darker black and thinks more now* ninja from now on i shall forever be known as Black Ninja ninja

*Zexion walks inand stares at his special nobody* what were you saying stare

*Black ninja fiants when he hears Zexions voice xp *uhh nuthin sweatdrop  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:29 pm
namine was knocked out and in a cave with leon"your the only one who knows namine"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games