Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Kingdom Hearts-Final Fantasy Mix RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:35 pm
Cloud fell over sideways, too sleepy to push himself back up. "I did NOTHING!!!! I just slept!!!! Fine, I won't help you find your moogle now!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:38 pm
"I'll find it myself, pervert!" she growled.
O.O;;;;  

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:39 pm
"I DID NOTHING!!!!!" Cloud yelled at her, getting up. "Now I regret fixing your power or being nice to you yesterday!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:46 pm
Raye poked her tongue out at him, "You're NEVER nice to me!"
Please come back soon, Yoruko...  

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:49 pm
"Fine! Then I'll stop saving your sorry a** or training you! Our partnership-If we had one- is over!"Cloud yelled, stomping out of the apartment.

"Uhm...What just happened? Why's Cloud so mad....? He scared me..." Yoruko said as she entered, carring a grocery bag. She set it down at the table and stared at the door and then to Raye.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:52 pm
Her eyes slightly teary, she stood and walked to her room, slamming the door behind her.
><;;;
"Oh god..."  

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:53 pm
"...Sora, What did I miss...?" Yoruko asked, completly confused and not wanting to have to go find Cloud or deal with Raye when she's like that. She knew better than to mess with them at that stage.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:54 pm
Sora quickly explained, sighing.
"Its a stupid fight is you ask me.."  

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:55 pm
"...it is....well...let's not let breakfast get cold. Ready to eat?" she asked as she sat back down at the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:58 pm
O___O
"Youre not going to do something...?"  

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:00 pm
"Well from what you just said, it seems they need to think a few things out first. Then they'll realize they're hungry and come back...or at least Raye will... Cloud may take longer, but if he doesn't come back by lubch, I'll go look for him, okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:02 pm
"Uh, okay." And he ate with Yoruko in silence.  

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:03 pm
"so....do you like them....? I haven't cooked in a while, so I'm not sure if my cooking skills are up to par...."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:03 pm
"They're great," he smiled and continued eating happily. "I havent had any in a while."  

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:06 pm
She smiled widely. "I'm glad!" She continued eating and finally noticed she was still wearing the apron. She blushed from embarrassment. "Looks like I forgot to take this off.... Hey, Sora? How do i look in this apron?" She asked, smiling with a light blush on her face.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games