Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:46 pm
WhteUmbrella001
Resident Isaka
I have a question, is it okay to ask to be on a RE guild if the only game we love is the fourth? Seriously, it's bothering me a lot....
Its a bit repeative, but I guess we're attracting more RE fans, I hope we get some hardcore fans from the early series like a few of us here.

I saw a lot of people saying RE4 is the best and the other sucks! What the.... gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:52 pm
Resident Isaka
WhteUmbrella001
Resident Isaka
I have a question, is it okay to ask to be on a RE guild if the only game we love is the fourth? Seriously, it''s bothering me a lot....
Its a bit repeative, but I guess we''re attracting more RE fans, I hope we get some hardcore fans from the early series like a few of us here.

I saw a lot of people saying RE4 is the best and the other sucks! What the.... gonk
Stuff like that just melts my butter. stressed And not in the good way either.  

Uenna

Psi_Mu_Merc

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:46 am
Uenna
Resident Isaka
WhteUmbrella001
Resident Isaka
I have a question, is it okay to ask to be on a RE guild if the only game we love is the fourth? Seriously, it''s bothering me a lot....
Its a bit repeative, but I guess we''re attracting more RE fans, I hope we get some hardcore fans from the early series like a few of us here.

Seems to me that if the only game that they've played in the series is 4...then they probably don't know a lot about good ol' RE.... especially because RE4 isn't like the other games.... stare  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:35 pm
Psi_Mu_Merc
Uenna
Resident Isaka
WhteUmbrella001
Resident Isaka

Seems to me that if the only game that they've played in the series is 4...then they probably don't know a lot about good ol' RE.... especially because RE4 isn't like the other games.... stare

THat's what making me mad. Atleast, judge the others before talking scream  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:49 pm
See, what happened was they gave up after five minutes of noobness on the conrols.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:37 pm
I hate when people play just one game or read one book or watch one movie...and all a sudden they think they know everything about it.  

LAAG

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:10 pm
Chaos_Red_Black
I hate when people play just one game or read one book or watch one movie...and all a sudden they think they know everything about it.
Welcome to my world. "Ooh, I know everything about Resident Evil because I watched the movie." YEah. Right....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:23 pm
The movies basiclly ******** up the storyline  

LAAG

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:24 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Chaos_Red_Black
Welcome to my world. "Ooh, I know everything about Resident Evil because I watched the movie." YEah. Right....

Or people saying they know everything because they read the books. It's an ADAPTATION, not the REAL story! stressed scream  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:37 pm
Chaos_Red_Black
The movies basiclly ******** up the storyline
The movie isn't related to the games. Just the concept.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Uenna

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:14 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Chaos_Red_Black
I know people like that. xd They were going on like RE Experts (though they didn't know much), and when I questioned them on what games they played, they said "Oh, we haven't played the games, but we've seen Apocolypse, like, 20 times! biggrin "
I was like "Uh...no.. stare "

..Probably didn't even know what a Hunter was..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:49 pm
Hey now that I got my old account back... Can I be a mod again?  

Mr. Kennedy

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:55 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Ummmm, I''ll have to think about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:56 pm
WhteUmbrella001
Mr. Kennedy
Ummmm, I''ll have to think about it.

Oh okay. 3nodding  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:34 am
Long time no see, Mr. Kennedy... What are you gonna do with your mule account?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games