Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:45 pm
Since it's obvious fasion, I guess I should Join in on the 'Getting to know You' theme.

Name: Kouichi Pendolse
Played: RE2 and beat RE4
Other Intrests: Anime, Manga, Yaoi, Shounen-Ai, Shoujo-ai, DDR, RPing and RPGs  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:00 pm
Kouichi Pendolse
Since it's obvious fasion, I guess I should Join in on the 'Getting to know You' theme.

Name: Kouichi Pendolse
Played: RE2 and beat RE4
Other Intrests: Anime, Manga, Yaoi, Shounen-Ai, Shoujo-ai, DDR, RPing and RPGs
I've seen you lurking around in the threads whee Welcome!  

Uenna

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:35 pm
*continues lurking like a zombie* Kerrrrr Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrr~! domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:43 am
Well Im also new ^-^
Name: Just Reniku for short sweatdrop
played: Almost all except zero and dead aim....
Other interests: Drawing, Gaming, anime and animals and naturelike stuff heh.. 3nodding Im really happy I could join whee  

WolfTailReniku

Uenna

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:04 pm
Welcome, Wolf! n_n  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:38 pm
Uenna
Welcome, Wolf! n_n
Thank you heart where did you get that cool s.t.a.r.s. I.D. Its so cool I would love one of those whee  

WolfTailReniku

Karebear_K

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:45 pm
Hi everyone. I just joined. I'm a huuuuuuuuugggggge fan of Resident Evil. I've been a fan since the original. I haven't played much of the side stories, but I know practically everything there is to know about the main storyline. Well, I'm looking foreward to talking to everyone here. I guess i'll c'ya laterz.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:31 pm
HI MY NAME IS RYAN AND I AM A TOP RESIDENT EVIL FAN I GOT MOST OF THE BOOKS AND THE MAJORITY OF THE GAMES AND ARE ALREADY IN PRODUCTION OF ME AND MY FRIEND'S OWN FILM PARODY OF RESIDENT EVIL 1. I ALSO LOVE THE FILMS  

rrxeno5000

rrxeno5000

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:35 pm
oh ye i've also played and completed resident evil 2 and code veronica and are close to finishin re1 and 3.
details
Ryan
Reed
Favourite resi game 2 and 3
hardest resi game 1 and 3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:45 pm
Welcome RyanReed and Karebear!  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:08 am
I'm gonna be totally silly and re-introduce myself because I never re-introduced myself when I re-joined! xp

Name: T-Veronica, or Ver for short (many of you knew me as Panzers Slave Kitten before my account got hacked, and may refer to me as Kitten) whee

Age: 16 (gonna be 17 tomorrow, June 19th! gifts anyone?) wink

Location: Des(Dead) Moines, Iowa (diddja know that we're the Meth Capital of the USA?) eek

Games Played: Resident Evil Outbreak File #2 xd I'm so proud of myself for finally playing one of the games.... xp

Stuffed Owned: All RE novels by S.D. Perry, and both movies on DVD

and I'd just like to add I've been a fan since I was 9, when I first saw RE2 being played by my older brothers... ahh... I remember dreading going to bed at night because I thought a licker would drop down from my ceiling and eat me.... rofl

welp, that's meh! mrgreen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:23 am
WolfTailReniku
Uenna
Welcome, Wolf! n_n
Thank you heart where did you get that cool s.t.a.r.s. I.D. Its so cool I would love one of those whee
There was a RP in the guild a little while ago where members signed up to play as STARS. Each one got a badge to put in their signature.

And welcome to Ryan, Kare and re-welcome to T-Veronica! 3nodding  

Uenna

X_SheLiesBleeding

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:48 pm
My name's Michelle, I'm 17, I'm engaged, and obsessed with Resident Evil, but then, aren't we all? Tee-hee.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:02 am
X_SheLiesBleeding
My name's Michelle, I'm 17, I'm engaged, and obsessed with Resident Evil, but then, aren't we all? Tee-hee.
Hehe, welcome to the guild! xd The "tee-hee-" at the end of your introduction reminds me of Rebecca xd  

Uenna

Psi_Mu_Merc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:24 pm
Uenna
X_SheLiesBleeding
Hehe, welcome to the guild! xd The "tee-hee-" at the end of your introduction reminds me of Rebecca xd

User Image Though I think Uenna'd prefer to seeUser Image  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games