Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:48 pm
Aradia S. Moerae
Aradia walked with her head down. Her eyes lightly fogged. Her expresion looked neutral. She was disappointed in herself. As she lifted her head comming out of the woods as she walked, she saw him. A pang hit her heart hard and she suddenly wanted to die.
*he turned to look at her* aradia...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:50 pm
Rimshee
Aradia S. Moerae
Aradia walked with her head down. Her eyes lightly fogged. Her expresion looked neutral. She was disappointed in herself. As she lifted her head comming out of the woods as she walked, she saw him. A pang hit her heart hard and she suddenly wanted to die.
Aradia's eyes closed at the sound of his voice saying her name. She felt more guilty than ever. So..this was the cost of love and wanting huh? She opened her eyes again and said his name back softly. "Rimshee..."  

Aradia Diana Moerae

Gracious Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:52 pm
Aradia S. Moerae
Rimshee
Aradia S. Moerae
Aradia's eyes closed at the sound of his voice saying her name. She felt more guilty than ever. So..this was the cost of love and wanting huh? She opened her eyes again and said his name back softly. "Rimshee..."
i know what you did...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:53 pm
Rimshee
Aradia S. Moerae
Rimshee
Aradia S. Moerae
i know what you did...
"I know what I did too..." Aradia's voice sounded pitiful. She felt like crap and she hated the feeling. "Yeah...good job at control Aradia..." She closed her eyes and scolded herself. Bowing her head and sliped down to her knees. Her hands in her lap.  

Aradia Diana Moerae

Gracious Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:55 pm
Aradia S. Moerae
Rimshee
Aradia S. Moerae
Rimshee
Aradia S. Moerae
i know what you did...
"I know what I did too..." Aradia's voice sounded pitiful. She felt like crap and she hated the feeling. "Yeah...good job at control Aradia..." She closed her eyes and scolded herself. Bowing her head and sliped down to her knees. Her hands in her lap.
want to go for a swim?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:56 pm
Rimshee
Aradia S. Moerae
Rimshee
Aradia S. Moerae
Rimshee
Aradia S. Moerae
i know what you did...
want to go for a swim?
Aradia lifted her eyes to his. "I don't think that would be wise...." Her voice was in a quiver as she kept her control upon herself.  

Aradia Diana Moerae

Gracious Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:57 pm
Aradia S. Moerae
Rimshee
Aradia S. Moerae
Rimshee
Aradia S. Moerae
i know what you did...
want to go for a swim?
Aradia lifted her eyes to his. "I don't think that would be wise...." Her voice was in a quiver as she kept her control upon herself.
why?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:58 pm
Rimshee
Aradia S. Moerae
Rimshee
Aradia S. Moerae
Rimshee
Aradia S. Moerae
i know what you did...
want to go for a swim?
why?
"I--I have nothing to swim in.."  

Aradia Diana Moerae

Gracious Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:59 pm
Aradia S. Moerae
Rimshee
Aradia S. Moerae
Rimshee
Aradia S. Moerae
want to go for a swim?
why?
"I--I have nothing to swim in.."
the cloths you're wearing *he took off his swords and shoes and walked into the water*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:02 pm
Aradia closed her eyes and just bowed her head. "I....No..I don't want to swim Rimshee...I think I better go..." She stood up quietly and started to walk away. She wanted to drown herself. But...refused to give in..knowing she'd only be still alive the next day.  

Aradia Diana Moerae

Gracious Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:03 pm
Aradia S. Moerae
Aradia closed her eyes and just bowed her head. "I....No..I don't want to swim Rimshee...I think I better go..." She stood up quietly and started to walk away. She wanted to drown herself. But...refused to give in..knowing she'd only be still alive the next day.
*the water grabbed her*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:04 pm
Rimshee
Aradia S. Moerae
*the water grabbed her*
Aradia froze and just stood there. She was startled and looked at the water, then to him with wide icy blue eyes  

Aradia Diana Moerae

Gracious Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:12 pm
Aradia S. Moerae
Rimshee
Aradia S. Moerae
*the water grabbed her*
Aradia froze and just stood there. She was startled and looked at the water, then to him with wide icy blue eyes
*it pulled her into the water, keeping her head above the water  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:14 pm
Rimshee
Aradia S. Moerae
Rimshee
Aradia S. Moerae
*the water grabbed her*
Aradia's ear pinned back and she crossed her arms over her chest.  

Aradia Diana Moerae

Gracious Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:17 pm
Aradia S. Moerae
Rimshee
Aradia S. Moerae
Rimshee
Aradia S. Moerae
*the water grabbed her*
Aradia's ear pinned back and she crossed her arms over her chest.
what is wrong?  
Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces