Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:12 pm
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262

Hibiki look up at the hot burning sun. "I'm a vampire that can roam in the sun, but only for a mere 6 hours." He got up and walked within the cave. "But, I'll join ya."
" hmm so youre mor like me..... good to know bixyll stood in the sun nothing happing to me i have tol oldet vampire gene making me immune to it" bixyll walked back to purrl

*walks by him* "It doesn't last long though. I'd like to stay and roam the earth by its light, but it seems imposible. Oh well though." He looked around. "So, what vampire abilities do you hold?"
" i dont like gloating but since you asked im fatser stronger stealthier and more poweful i can use vampire abilities burried down in the vampyre gene a long time ago"

"We pretty much hold the same powers within our vampire genes as well then. Do you take human or animal blood for survival?"
" heh.... humans eye enjoy sucking the blood dry from a helpless human bixylls eyes turned light blue again, and since you are in no clan i cant compare my abilities to yours easily..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:14 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262

Hibiki look up at the hot burning sun. "I'm a vampire that can roam in the sun, but only for a mere 6 hours." He got up and walked within the cave. "But, I'll join ya."
" hmm so youre mor like me..... good to know bixyll stood in the sun nothing happing to me i have tol oldet vampire gene making me immune to it" bixyll walked back to purrl

*walks by him* "It doesn't last long though. I'd like to stay and roam the earth by its light, but it seems imposible. Oh well though." He looked around. "So, what vampire abilities do you hold?"
" i dont like gloating but since you asked im fatser stronger stealthier and more poweful i can use vampire abilities burried down in the vampyre gene a long time ago"

"We pretty much hold the same powers within our vampire genes as well then. Do you take human or animal blood for survival?"
" heh.... humans eye enjoy sucking the blood dry from a helpless human bixylls eyes turned light blue again, and since you are in no clan i cant compare my abilities to yours easily..."

"I was just an orphan. Never in a clan, walked alone as a vampire my whole life. So, I agree with you."  

FallenLight262

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:16 pm
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262

"I was just an orphan. Never in a clan, walked alone as a vampire my whole life. So, I agree with you."
bixyyl smirked maybe we should test...." bixyll walked out back facing the cave wings rippedout from his jacket 8 feet long each than another 5 foot tail he through his arms our and claws ripped out form the ends of his finger his fange grew karger his mouth could hold them and his ears began to point out he turned around " ready?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:20 pm
*walks past them covered in blood with a sour mood on his face* i hate family reuinions  

hydra4

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:23 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262

bixyyl smirked maybe we should test...." bixyll walked out back facing the cave wings rippedout from his jacket 8 feet long each than another 5 foot tail he through his arms our and claws ripped out form the ends of his finger his fange grew karger his mouth could hold them and his ears began to point out he turned around " ready?"

Hibiki closed his eyes. A red aura glowed around him. Claws grew from his hands and grayish/ black angelic wings sprouted fron his back. He opened his eyes and had only a black line as a pupil. He did a nice little evil smile and showed his vapire fangs. "Not sure. Are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:25 pm
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262

Hibiki closed his eyes. A red aura glowed around him. Claws grew from his hands and grayish/ black angelic wings sprouted fron his back. He opened his eyes and had only a black line as a pupil. He did a nice little evil smile and showed his vapire fangs. "Not sure. Are you?"
bixyll snarled than jumped at mazing spped and slashed his arm at Hibikis organs  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:27 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262

bixyll snarled than jumped at mazing spped and slashed his arm at Hibikis organs

Blood came out from the attack. "That sorta hurt." He flew up and charged at Bixyll with great speed and bit him in the leg with his fangs.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:29 pm
wow fight *sees blood and turns away from it took keep him self in chack*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:29 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

((now i do but usaly im the center of attion))
"sinthia"
(( scream i try to get along and be nice. but oh well this time i have to do this. you the fourth girl rp in guild. i was second then alita was third and first of was ashelux. so don't act like your center of attention in every RP. its really annoy when people think that they are the center of attention to everything. you sounded like a little kid. you can't just act like your everything. Got it? scream i would so curse right now be i follow the rules of gaia. ))
(( HOORAH!))

[size=7]((i didnt mean in the rps i ment in real life...sorry you dont have to be so mean...*yes i do act that way but i dont do it on porpose it just comes out like word vomit**yes mean girl***))[/size/][size=7]((i didnt mean in the rps i ment in real life...sorry you dont have to be so mean...*yes i do act that way but i dont do it on porpose it just comes out like word vomit**yes mean girl***))[/size/]
(( shes just trying to pint out a charteristic you have that most people hate))
((he right. you never want to act like that in front of or might do something i will regret. you have no idea how my life was before when i was little you never want to do that again))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:35 pm
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262

Blood came out from the attack. "That sorta hurt." He flew up and charged at Bixyll with great speed and bit him in the leg with his fangs.
the blood dripped from his leg and he took his other and stoped it on hinikis neck he kneeled down and wiped all the blood from his leg than licked it from his hand he jumped back wating  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:39 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262

the blood dripped from his leg and he took his other and stoped it on hinikis neck he kneeled down and wiped all the blood from his leg than licked it from his hand he jumped back wating

He fell in a crash, but stood with blood tripping from his mouth. He licked off from around his lips. He cracked his neck from the injury. "Your blood....so pure..." He had this evil smile on his face with blood dripping around his teeth. He dash to Bixyll and tackled him to the ground. He clawed his chest and licked the blood that was on his claws.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:41 pm
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262

He fell in a crash, but stood with blood tripping from his mouth. He licked off from around his lips. He cracked his neck from the injury. "Your blood....so pure..." He had this evil smile on his face with blood dripping around his teeth. He dash to Bixyll and tackled him to the ground. He clawed his chest and licked the blood that was on his claws.
bixyll ripped him off his chest and threw him into a tree his huge wound on his chest quikcly healed from the driping blod from his mouth that was falling on the wound  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:47 pm
Spartan-622
*Looks into the sky.*

"Full moon. It's going to happen soon." He said to himself.
Damion falls to his knees, reeling in pain.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:48 pm
Spartan-622
Spartan-622
*Looks into the sky.*

(( if your doing that cus of the moon... well that suns out now))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:49 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
Spartan-622
*Looks into the sky.*

(( if your doing that cus of the moon... well that suns out now))
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games