Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Royal Broil Chalice Palace ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:57 pm
Lord Sithious looked at the woman who was the queen. He smiled a little. She was an amusing sort of person, probably once brilliant, unfortunately age seems to have taken it's toll on her mind. One of the many pities of human beings. So fragile and imperfect at that age. Lord Sithious hoped he would win this contest. With all the control he would get, he would be able to clean up this filthy universe and leave it perfect and achieve his ultimate goal eventually after having bathed in the wonders of universal control. But now was not to think of such things, he needed to keep his mind in the present. This victory could very well lead the way to his goal for himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:46 pm
Sousha smoothed her skirts before walking up to the main entrance of the palace, nodding to the guards to open the doors. They looked her over before open them for her, deciding that she really did belong there and not just some common person attempting to enter this contest of power. As she made her way into the hall, she made a point of looking over those standing around. 'A few interesting people have started together, this should be good.' she thought to herself as she walked up to the front of the room where the Queen sat.

"Good evening your Highness, I, Sousha Metsu, heir to the Clan of Modsil, have come to take part in this contest for the throne" She stated loud enough for all in the room to hear as she bowed to the Queen.  

Gracesan

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:14 am
A simple "Indeed." had been Chancellor Farthersomewich's reply to the comment that the queen had made to him. He stopped fanning her so much when her snacks arrived, and motioned to his valet to go have servants bring around drinks and hors d'oeuvres for everyone.

Nodding to the new arrival, he sort of poked lightly at the queen's shoulder to suggest to her that maybe it would be nice if she were to be a little more acknowledging of her potential heirs.

(( feel free to make up whatever you want to say the servants bring around for appetizers, your characters can request just about whatever snack they want... though if they for any reason request something like severed limbs they'll likely get fake ones made of gelatin-based dessert, XD ))

(( and people you can certainly walk around and chat with each other and/or random made-up nobility while you're waiting for more people to arrive ))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:22 am
(( and btw, people, please please post a note in the contest announcement thread when you enter the contest, and especially if you use a character that you had before already ( I know no one has yet, but people can), please post a link to their profile in the announcements thread to make it simple for me to find, thank you ))  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Gracesan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:23 am
Sousha came out of her bow after being acknowledge by the chancellor and stepped off to the side of the room, to leave space for others who maybe entering the chamber.
She took what looked to be a glass of cider of a tray of a nearby servant and looked around the room at the others in the hall, trying to figure out who else of this group had stepped up to try and become the Queen's heir.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:17 pm
Grinning with his horribly crooked teeth, that foolish fop Sir Madam plucked a drink from a passing servant's tray. The drink that now rested in his hand was so garishly colored that it would likely burn out the retinas of Doctor Seuss. Sir seemed to enjoy it, though, despite how wickedly it clashed with his already garish clothing.

To look at the man with the drink in his hand would be to invite a neon migraine.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Gracesan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:24 pm
Setting her empty glass on a nearby table, Sousha noted that there were a few nobles in the room that she recognized from years ago in her Father's court. She had started to work her way through the milling noble towards one of these old acquaintances, when she noticed a horribly bright swath of colour out of the corner of her eye. She turned to see what the colour was and squinted to the clash of colour on his person.

"What are you wearing?" She tried to ask the man in front of her as politely as she could, while try to not cringe at the contrast of colours.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:47 pm
Hearing another noble speaking to him, Sir Madam turned with a flourish to face her. This movement caused the massive feather in his cap to send three servants sprawling, trays and all.

"Why, only the latest fashions, of course, madam!"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Gracesan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:38 am
The three servants brushed themselves off and picked up the items from their trays, all the while glaring at the noble with the ridicules feather.

"And where my I ask, did you find such...interesting fashions?" She asked  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:06 am
Sir Madam grinned even more at this apparent interest, his mouth splitting his face far more than it really ought to have.

"Why, the Artisan's District of this very city, of course! I'd hate to outfit myself in something drab."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Gracesan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:40 pm
"Yes, I can quite see that." Sousha replied, with a slight smile. She took another glass of cider off of the passing servant's tray.
"You would not happen to know who out of this gathering is also trying for the honour of being the Queen's heir, would you?" She asked to try and stir the conversation in a different direction.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:51 pm
Sir Madam glanced around the room surreptitiously, making sure the he did not miss any new arrivals and competition. The massive plume on his hat came terrifyingly close to taking out his new acquaintance.
He did not notice this at all.

"Well, aside from myself, the ravishingly handsome Sir Madam, the only other supplicants would be yourself and that unnervingly broody man over there."

He gestured wildly with his arm towards the other competitor.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Gracesan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:11 pm
Sousha ducked quickly to avoid the feather on Madam's hat. She followed his gesture towards where the other member of the competition was standing.
"Hmm, he does look a tad serious, doesn't he?" She agreed as she gave his a sweeping glance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:17 pm
Sir nodded with what passed for a grim face for him. On another man, it would appear to be a soft smirk.

"From what I have heard, there hasn't been a serious leader in Byako for as long as anyone can remember. He's certainly not the best gambler."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Gracesan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:28 pm
Sousha nodded her agreement. "I don't think its just the seriousness of him, there’s almost something ominous about him."
She glanced again at the other man and then looked back at Madam. "I have a feeling that something bad may happen if he were to win this contest."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff