Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
CHEESIEST RE scene! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like VS. battle?
  yes
  no
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:51 pm
I get used to other types of controls easily, but the point is, I learned them, and now they're in my muscle memory, and I don't have to THINK about what I'm doing, it just comes naturally. And if these lazy noobs actually bothered to take an hour out of their busy day of watching Napoleon Dynamite, and learn the controls, they'd be able to use the controls just like anyone. But if they don't want to take the effort to learn, they don't deserve to play Resident Evil anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:54 pm
*Gives you a standing ovation* Couldn't have said that better myself.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Well, I've had a lot of time to think this stuff over. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:11 pm
I can tell. Logical thought is a good thing though. Far as I'm concerned what you're doing is healthy. XD  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:20 pm
Yup, there's always something cooking in this brain of mine. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:33 pm
Lucky. Mine overheated hours ago.
Hey, as a Vice Captain of this guils, shouldn't be punishing me or warning me about the consequences of posting irrelevancy...? confused
I dont wanna get in trouble for spamming or anything. That would suck a nut.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:39 pm
Well, you're not really spamming. You're actually provoking responses. And it's okay, we have the odd days where we trail off into off-topicness. It's all good.

We're not the Silent Hill guild, where mods and admins were transported from Nazi Germany.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:58 pm
I take it they're a wee bit strict.

And thanks. I was just checking. It never hurts to. smile  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:10 pm
Wee bit is a major understatement. If you have a double quote, it's a warning. If you go off topic for even ONE post, it's a warning. If you start a new thread, it's a warning. If you give away a spoiler, it's a warning. I'm surprised they haven't banned me for inactivity, but they probably just overlooked it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:18 pm
That's frightening. I'd be screwed fo' sho'.

Hahah this forum is full of Spoilers XD I love us.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:20 pm
Well, this guild is for RE fans. And any fan should have extensive knowledge of the series, whether they played the games or not.

I mean, look at Silent Hill. I first bought Silent Hill 2, rented and beat Silent Hill 1. Then I bought Silent Hill 3, and 4, and only then did I consider myself an actual FAN of the series.

With Resident Evil, I pretty much owned RE1, 2, 3 and Code Veronica, when I started considering myself an actual fan.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:27 pm
I'm the same way. I have friends who claim fandom for Final Fantasy, but they've only played a little of 7, 10, 8, and own 12 but have never played it. It's obnoxious.
Being a fan means that you can say more about something than "OMG ITS SO COOL!"  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:32 pm
Exactly. Yes, I loved Resident Evil since the day I played it. But a fan has to be able to show some knowledge. So, since the Official RE Guild should be for the FANS of the series, I'm expecting them to know about the series.
And if someone joins this guild and they only played a couple of games, then they should be willing to learn about what happened with all the other games, so spoilers aren't an issue.
Unless we're dealing with a brand new title that just came out, then there's a bit of a buffer zone. Other than that, speak freely.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:45 pm
Hehe see? I'm a-learnin'.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:49 pm
Yeup. For example, when I read the novel based on RE Extinction, which came out like 3 months PRIOR to the movie, I knew exactly what was gonna happen, but I had to keep it hush hush, before the movie came out.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff