Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
Tea House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:49 am
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Thank you. *smiles softly* they were born last month

She looked up at Oni, smiling. "I hope for the best for them, and for you as well..." She looked up at Rim, shifting Yuka into one of her arms and taking his free hand into her own.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:49 am
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
*she picks up her own now awake son and rocked him gently, her tail lightly swaying over him, his little hands reaching up for it as he gurgled and giggled, smiling down at him and then up at Rim* I'm doing alright. I'll feel better when I know more about what happened.
i'm not even sure
*The young babe opened his eyes revealing the deep bright silver of his pupils, he looked up at his mother before staring curiously around at his suroundings, and then up at Rim* Its alright, I don't expect you to know everything. *looks down at her son* it seems he's curious with you.
he may sence the chaos that is my DNA or it could just be my red eyes
*giggles softly* it could also be this is the closest and longest he's been near another male since he was born.
true...  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:53 am
Inara_Lenza
ChibiOniNeko-chan

She looked up at Oni, smiling. "I hope for the best for them, and for you as well..." She looked up at Rim, shifting Yuka into one of her arms and taking his free hand into her own.
*he smiled at her and at oni* i have to leave soon, i have to meet some old friends, they're teaching me how to surf  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:55 am
Inara_Lenza
ChibiOniNeko-chan

And I you and Rim  

ChibiOniNeko-chan

ChibiOniNeko-chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:56 am
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
*she picks up her own now awake son and rocked him gently, her tail lightly swaying over him, his little hands reaching up for it as he gurgled and giggled, smiling down at him and then up at Rim* I'm doing alright. I'll feel better when I know more about what happened.
i'm not even sure
*The young babe opened his eyes revealing the deep bright silver of his pupils, he looked up at his mother before staring curiously around at his suroundings, and then up at Rim* Its alright, I don't expect you to know everything. *looks down at her son* it seems he's curious with you.
he may sence the chaos that is my DNA or it could just be my red eyes
*giggles softly* it could also be this is the closest and longest he's been near another male since he was born.
true...
I wish him to be around family and friends. Bu its hard to do that on the road.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:01 am
Rimshee
*he smiled at her and at oni* i have to leave soon, i have to meet some old friends, they're teaching me how to surf

She nodded softly, sad to see him leave, but understood that this was important to him. "Alright, I'll take Yuka back to my place and watch him for you...I feel like baking today too, so perhaps I'll do that."  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:01 am
*they heared the sound of a car* oh, thats them *he kissed inara on the cheek and waves to oni* bye *he ran outside*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:02 am
Rimshee
*they heared the sound of a car* oh, thats them *he kissed inara on the cheek and waves to oni* bye *he ran outside*

She smiled, kissing his cheek back. "Have fun, my love." She waved as he left, looking down at Yuka and gently rocking him.  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

ChibiOniNeko-chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:03 am
*Looks at the time* I should be heading out soon as well. We've been traveling all night, and could use some rest.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:05 am
ChibiOniNeko-chan
*Looks at the time* I should be heading out soon as well. We've been traveling all night, and could use some rest.

She nodded softly, rising to her feet. "I have a guest room in my house, you're welcome to use it if you'd like."  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

ChibiOniNeko-chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:07 am
Inara_Lenza
ChibiOniNeko-chan

She nodded softly, rising to her feet. "I have a guest room in my house, you're welcome to use it if you'd like."
Thank you, it would be much appriciated  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:17 am
ChibiOniNeko-chan

She nodded, rising to her feet and holding Yuka close to her. "Follow me" She made her way out of the door and off to her home.  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

ChibiOniNeko-chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:24 am
Inara_Lenza
ChibiOniNeko-chan

She nodded, rising to her feet and holding Yuka close to her. "Follow me" She made her way out of the door and off to her home.
*rose with her gather her things and children, following her out of the tea house*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:16 pm
*Claire walks in..hoping to find her master Rim here*  

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:19 am
*he walked in*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games