Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts 2: Zero Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RikusShadow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:50 am
RikusShadow
*walks into a room full of Heartless on the walls and ground squirming every where* Sonava....DAMN IT!!!!!! *Oathkeeper apears in my hand and I charge into battle*

EAT THIS!!!!!!! *I jump up and throw my keyblade at the group of heartles watching the keyblade wipe out many as it stabs into the ground* hehehe *runs to my keyblade and swings it diagonaly to a huge fire caster*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:15 pm
xzya-sama
xzya-sama
xzya-sama
Xzya began to walk around Twilight town to see what news he could gather for the day.

He soon fell upon an old man who was conversing with some others about a recent occurance that has happened on the edge of town.

Xzya headed toward the edge of town to see if anything was still occuring. Upon his arrival he began to hear some strange sounds.

He saw some people conversing in the woods nearby. He slowly crept his way closer to them. Until he could hear their words clearly.  

xzya-sama

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:35 pm
Xiggys-Sphinx
Xia stared at him but nodded and went to her position on the ship that used the weapons and turned on the turrets and cannons. "Alright." she said with a grin.

"Riku has five minutes to get to the circle. Once those five minutes are up, I want you to open fire on Olympus Coliseum."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:59 pm
RikusShadow
RikusShadow
*walks into a room full of Heartless on the walls and ground squirming every where* Sonava....DAMN IT!!!!!! *Oathkeeper apears in my hand and I charge into battle*

EAT THIS!!!!!!! *I jump up and throw my keyblade at the group of heartles watching the keyblade wipe out many as it stabs into the ground* hehehe *runs to my keyblade and swings it diagonaly to a huge fire caster*

You stupid BASTARDS!!!! DIE!!!!!!! *stab my keyblade into the ground creating a very large shock wave killing many heartless in the process* Good I can actually see the floor now hmmm *looks down and sees markings* What the hell is this? *throws the keyblade like a boomerang to wipe out the heartless near it* Hmm its a circle....a stupid circle...THAT PISSES ME OFF. I came all the way over here to find a dumbass circle! *Jumps on the circle and starts stomping on it* You are not worth it!!!  

RikusShadow

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:08 pm
RikusShadow
RikusShadow
RikusShadow

You stupid BASTARDS!!!! DIE!!!!!!! *stab my keyblade into the ground creating a very large shock wave killing many heartless in the process* Good I can actually see the floor now hmmm *looks down and sees markings* What the hell is this? *throws the keyblade like a boomerang to wipe out the heartless near it* Hmm its a circle....a stupid circle...THAT PISSES ME OFF. I came all the way over here to find a dumbass circle! *Jumps on the circle and starts stomping on it* You are not worth it!!!

At that moment, Riku was transported onto the bridge of the Dreadnought.
"Riku. Just in time." He turned to Xia. "Xia, prepare to fire."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:14 am
Name: Kuryoko
Alliance: Allies with the winning side... most of the time.
Weapon: 2 Katanas and Fire Orbs (explodes only if user wills it to, otherwise perfectly harmless heat sources; can only have up to six orbs or one giant orb out at a time)
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: She originally came from Destiny Islands, but she fell through a portal of darkness and ended up in Hallow Bastion when she was five. Kuryoko was [not intentionally] saved by Sephiroth from the Heartless and pestered him for a while. Eventually she made a deal with Sephiroth. If he taught her how to kill the Heartless, she would stop following him... and stop pulling on his hair. After her training, she set off to different worlds to get stronger. She acquired her mask when she ran into Sephiroth again (basically he bribed her to make her stop asking him questions about what happened to him after she left).

Kuryoko can be a bit eccentric and illogical sometimes. She likes to learn about different fighting techniques and strategies, so sometimes she'll watch the battle instead of participating in it. But if she trusts someone, she'll help them if they're in trouble.

(btw, cue me in when you want me to appear)  

tenshinokage

RikusShadow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:07 pm
Guardian_General
RikusShadow
RikusShadow
RikusShadow

huh? where am I *looks confused*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:45 pm
xzya-sama
xzya-sama
xzya-sama
xzya-sama
Xzya began to walk around Twilight town to see what news he could gather for the day.

He soon fell upon an old man who was conversing with some others about a recent occurance that has happened on the edge of town.

Xzya headed toward the edge of town to see if anything was still occuring. Upon his arrival he began to hear some strange sounds.

He saw some people conversing in the woods nearby. He slowly crept his way closer to them. Until he could hear their words clearly.

Xzya inched closer and closer, but as he neared them he noticed that they were speaking in a weird language that he could not understand. He waited to see if they would speak in any other way.  

xzya-sama

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:57 pm
tenshinokage
Weapon: 2 Katanas and Fire Orbs (explodes only if user wills it to, otherwise perfectly harmless heat sources; can only have up to six orbs or one giant orb out at a time)
Bio: She originally came from Destiny Islands, but she fell through a portal of darkness and ended up in Hallow Bastion when she was five. Kuryoko was [not intentionally] saved by Sephiroth from the Heartless and pestered him for a while. Eventually she made a deal with Sephiroth. If he taught her how to kill the Heartless, she would stop following him... and stop pulling on his hair. After her training, she set off to different worlds to get stronger. She acquired her mask when she ran into Sephiroth again (basically he bribed her to make her stop asking him questions about what happened to him after she left).

Kuryoko can be a bit eccentric and illogical sometimes. She likes to learn about different fighting techniques and strategies, so sometimes she'll watch the battle instead of participating in it. But if she trusts someone, she'll help them if they're in trouble.

(I want you to cue when I reach Port Royal, okay?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:58 pm
RikusShadow
Guardian_General
RikusShadow
RikusShadow
RikusShadow

huh? where am I *looks confused*

"You're on the Dreadnought, the largest Gummi Ship in existence."  

Guardian_General

tenshinokage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:28 am
Guardian_General
tenshinokage

that'll be fine with me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:35 pm
tenshinokage
Guardian_General
tenshinokage

Just keep an eye out for the intro, okay?  

Guardian_General

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:09 pm
Xia stared at Riku and grinned as she pressed the button to fire all the cannons. "Firing now, crazy that we're blowing up a world though.." she said with a shrug but grinned mischeivously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:52 pm
wait what!! You idiots my friends might be there!!!  

RikusShadow

tenshinokage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:50 pm
Guardian_General
tenshinokage
Guardian_General
tenshinokage

Just keep an eye out for the intro, okay?

yes sir  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces