Lost Memories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naphalm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:56 am
Alies
*Shadow grined to himself then just kept his motion. He swalloed Naph and his blade into his mouth.*

The gaping Jaws came over Naph quickly, and he had little time to react, but with another roar, he flipped out two smaller knives from his pockets and started tearing away at the sides.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:22 am
*He screamed in pain and backed away hard into a wall. He started to claw at Naph trying to get him out of his body.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:56 am
Naph retrieved his short blade with a faint smile and Naph happily let himself be pulled out of the body, then he wriggled free of its grip and rolled backwards. Once more he held his blade up ready, his eyes watching for movement. "My soul is firmly attached to these blades..." he muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:56 pm
*Shadow's eyes turned a bright yellow then he let out another loud scream and started to fade away.* I will be back.* He hallowed and exploded. As they explostion happened Alies body shivered vilotently, and lifted up into the air. She suddenly stopped then was placed back down on the ground again.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:20 am
Naph stood still for a moment, eyeing the area that the demon had left with a wary curiousity. He edged round to Alies carefully and put his blades down beside him. He gently pulled her into his arms and kissed her forehead softly. He shook her a little, gently. Whispering, "Alies, Alies wake up, please..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:04 am
*When he kissed her forhead her eyes slowly opened and she looked around.* Naph? What happened? *She said slowly.* Are you ok?  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:06 am
He smiled and put a finger on her lips, "Shhh" he said quietly, "I'm ok, everythings ok now." He looked back at the spot where the demon had disappeared, "A demon ....." he looked back at her, "Dont worry at the moment, just relax, i'm here now.."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:16 am
*She nodded, but didn't listen to him.* I know, Shadow. *She started to cough.* He killed...Drake. I guess I didn't kill him the first time.

((IRL to, Joe was in a fight with him and thats how he got put in the hospitle.))  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:20 am
Naph sighed, "I should have killed him myself ... but he got away again..." he looked at Alies and stroked her hair, "He'll be back some time, and next time, he won't get away...."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:23 am
*She quickly sat up and put her hand on her stomck.* The baby!! *Was all she said then she looked down.* Naph, what if....  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:26 am
Naph put his hands further round her and spoke softly and calmly. "Is there anyway to tell if anythings happened to it?" he asked softly, not wanting to panic her more..  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:29 am
*She started to tremble.* I don't know...I don't know. *Tears started to form in her eyes.* This is all my fault.  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:40 am
He embraced her, shushing her gently and wiping her tears with a finger, "It will be ok, its not your fault ok? its not and everything will be fine." Inside he was unsure and scared, but he wasn't ever gunna let Alies know that, he needed to be strong for her. "I'm sure the baby is fine, its gunna be a fighter, just like you, it will be ok." he kissed her gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:43 am
*She wrapped her arms around his neck and continued to cry.* I don't want to lose him. I don't.  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:47 am
"I know, nor do I, it'll be fine." He hugged her tightly, "Don't cry, everything is going to be ok, we're all fine, ok?" he smiled faintly and hugged her more. "I tell you what, do you want to look through your magic book, see if we can find a spell that might allow of us to check?"  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff