Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
[~Welcome to the Sword of Truth Guild~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

afandjegudiel

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:44 pm
Phanari
ln(e)
Hello everyone. I just joined. I have read all 12 books. Ultimate rule FTW!

Lucky? I haven't even finished FotF. However, a lot has gotten in the way. First, my coma, then my reading problem, which is all but completely gone now, then my attention span, and I'm a newlywed so there's not a lot of time for reading, unfortunately.

Plus, another thing that came up that got in the way is, I stopped reading FotF when my mom finished reading Confessor and I asked her if Warren lived through the whole series and she told me he dies. I asked her which book so I could prepare.

Stupid! She told me he dies in FotF. I was so sad (he's my 2nd favorite character!) that I, in fact, boycotted finishing the book until a friend of mine on myspace talked me into finishing it. Well, not JUST a friend. It was actually thanks to the whole Sword of Truth group on myspace telling me over and over that it was important to see how the story connected in each book and that Warren's death, (still haven't reached it yet) as dishonorable as it was prortrayed in the book, WAS, in fact, important to the series as a whole.

Thus, I decided it was worth the saddness when I get to it.
GAH! Spoiler alert! I'm only up to Temple of the Winds, and Warren is one of my favorites.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:06 am
User Image

>¤<

Sorry about that sweatdrop

I edited the post.

Also, Temple of the Winds is still one of my favorite books, probably in the Top 3 of the series for me smile

>¤<

User Image

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

Phanari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:41 am
afandjegudiel
Phanari
ln(e)
Hello everyone. I just joined. I have read all 12 books. Ultimate rule FTW!

Lucky? I haven't even finished FotF. However, a lot has gotten in the way. First, my coma, then my reading problem, which is all but completely gone now, then my attention span, and I'm a newlywed so there's not a lot of time for reading, unfortunately.

Plus, another thing that came up that got in the way is, I stopped reading FotF when my mom finished reading Confessor and I asked her if Warren lived through the whole series and she told me he dies. I asked her which book so I could prepare.

Stupid! She told me he dies in FotF. I was so sad (he's my 2nd favorite character!) that I, in fact, boycotted finishing the book until a friend of mine on myspace talked me into finishing it. Well, not JUST a friend. It was actually thanks to the whole Sword of Truth group on myspace telling me over and over that it was important to see how the story connected in each book and that Warren's death, (still haven't reached it yet) as dishonorable as it was prortrayed in the book, WAS, in fact, important to the series as a whole.

Thus, I decided it was worth the saddness when I get to it.
GAH! Spoiler alert! I'm only up to Temple of the Winds, and Warren is one of my favorites.

Oh no! SO SORRY!

Warren is cool, isn't he though? If I could be anyone in SoT, I'd probably be Verna. However, if I could have any job, it'd be Mord Sith, hands down!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:42 am
First Wizard Zorander
User Image

>¤<

Sorry about that sweatdrop

I edited the post.

Also, Temple of the Winds is still one of my favorite books, probably in the Top 3 of the series for me smile

>¤<

User Image

Each book gets better an better! I don't have favorites because it's so hard to fine em! They're all so interesting...........and sometimes titilating. LOL  

Phanari

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:18 pm
Ahh LOL.
I like that word. Titilating.
surprised

I guess I should put spoiler warnings on things... New rule! If it's a spoiler, mark it clearly and make it white!

cool

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:38 am
sabre_sword
Ahh LOL.
I like that word. Titilating.
surprised

I guess I should put spoiler warnings on things... New rule! If it's a spoiler, mark it clearly and make it white!

cool

Well..........THEY ARE! Very titilating too.  

Phanari

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:21 pm
They call me...

o.o I'd wanna be a widdle Kobold Cleric! :3 So I could heal people and plants and aminals. n.n (I wrote animals like that. x3)

KOBOLD! :3!

User Image

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:25 pm
I wanna be Mord Sith! But if I could be any character: Verna. She's Warren's wife! :: <3s Warren::  

Phanari

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:00 pm
They call me...

Heehee. x3

I luff Kobolds, they're so cute! n.n -huggles the kobold- :3

I want a kobold plushie. ;-;

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:24 pm
I wanna make Terry Goodkind a stuffed bloodfly and some bloodfly cupcakes!  

Phanari

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:23 am
They call me...

Heehee. x3 I could imagine it with that thick Romanian accented english as it says "I vant to suck your blood!" x3

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:08 am
LOL! That'd be funny.  

Phanari

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:47 pm
They call me...

Heehee. n.n

I just ordered me friend's birthday gift! :3!

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:50 pm
What're you getting them?  

Phanari

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:09 pm
They call me...

The Angry Video Game Nerd Volume 1 DVD, and I'm trying to figure out what kind of video I should make for him. o.o

I found a Death Metal Happy Birthday song, but I just found out that I can't sing worth poop so I'm going to have to figure out something else. x3

Well I can't sing in a screamer's voice anyway. o.o

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games