Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:57 am
@Mummy Darkazngoddess
I picture you as a sweet mother. ^^ Like one that would smile and comfort her child when they get hurt or when they have an owie. =3 Which college. LaSalle college in Montreal. ^^ I heard it's the best fashion school [Well, the school isn't entirely about fashion] where I live. =]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:06 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Riyoku Sakimori
xXHotBabiBluXx
Fine, I guess I have a confession, and that is, that I have a blankey heart
aww! So do I, and I also have a purple easter bunny.

Awesome. heart my blankey is baby blue. heart

And I have a big confession, I don't know how to swim!!..and I'm 16. crying

erm,,,hav u eva tried?? when i was lil,,,i was learning how to swim...my aunt taught me...she told me she wouldn't let go of me in the water...nd...she did...i almost lost my life!!!  

[Monchhichi]

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:42 pm
If this counts as a confession - and I'm not kidding - I'm talking to Toki ((Tokioka for all those who don't know him)) and he says he's going to commit suicide tonight by slitting his wrists. I don't know whether he'll actually do it, but it's scaring me to hell right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:43 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
If this counts as a confession - and I'm not kidding - I'm talking to Toki ((Tokioka for all those who don't know him)) and he says he's going to commit suicide tonight by slitting his wrists. I don't know whether he'll actually do it, but it's scaring me to hell right now.

What, no way?!! eek Toki wants to commit suicide? Whatever caused him to think like that? Try talking him out of it if you can.  

Minielf

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:21 pm
Minielf~ xD Not middle class?
What do you have in mind?

Night~ Fashion school? eek Sounds fun! ^^;
Hehe do you intend to start your own line someday?
*Will definitely buy*

Niph~ Yes what Minielf said..
<<; Either that or who ever lives the closet to him go smack some sense into him or something..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:27 am
I uh...........I got nothing sweatdrop .  

Arkiof

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:37 am
Arkiof
I uh...........I got nothing sweatdrop .

really nto even a secert like you brun spiders ?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:43 am
my confession is that I'm in a very foul mood and I'm ready to tear someoens head off if they make em more tick my other confession is that i tried to eat my brothers hair  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:15 pm
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
Riyoku Sakimori
xXHotBabiBluXx

erm,,,hav u eva tried?? when i was lil,,,i was learning how to swim...my aunt taught me...she told me she wouldn't let go of me in the water...nd...she did...i almost lost my life!!!

Yeah, but my swimming teacher says I'm too tense, and I don't know how to be not tense?..  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:06 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
Minielf~ xD Not middle class?
What do you have in mind?

Night~ Fashion school? eek Sounds fun! ^^;
Hehe do you intend to start your own line someday?
*Will definitely buy*

Niph~ Yes what Minielf said..
<<; Either that or who ever lives the closet to him go smack some sense into him or something..

Perhaps Middle class is not the right word. I meant middle-aged. Heh, I do think you'd be a mother some day. Just depends on whether or not you want to stay at home. blaugh  

Minielf

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:51 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
Riyoku Sakimori
xXHotBabiBluXx

Yeah, but my swimming teacher says I'm too tense, and I don't know how to be not tense?..

you relax and stop thinking you're going to drown. lol
@mini: is it really okay to call a girl middleaged and compare her to your mom... a girl that you've never actually met?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:12 pm
Toki's ok. I tried to talk him out of it, but he went on and did it anyway but it didn't work.. >.<;; he's coming back on Gaia soon, so yeh.. ^^;; glad that turned out well~  

Niphredil Ithilmir

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:59 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Toki's ok. I tried to talk him out of it, but he went on and did it anyway but it didn't work.. >.<;; he's coming back on Gaia soon, so yeh.. ^^;; glad that turned out well~

stare ... i'd say what i was thinking if only it weren't cruel and heartless.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:54 pm
I Have A Three Letter'd Word That Starts With A E Which Im Not Going To Use On Behalf Of My Once Suicidial Friend Who Accutly Nearly Died.

To Lighten Everybody Up, Only A Minority Of The Sucidial People Know Of ''Down The Rainy Road, Not A Across A Dry Street''. Which is completely harsh at this point.

I Hope Toki Is OK now whatever is bothering him, looking forward to seeing him soon,  

Flammable Bait

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:31 pm
CrimsnHawk
I Have A Three Letter'd Word That Starts With A E Which Im Not Going To Use On Behalf Of My Once Suicidial Friend Who Accutly Nearly Died.

To Lighten Everybody Up, Only A Minority Of The Sucidial People Know Of ''Down The Rainy Road, Not A Across A Dry Street''. Which is completely harsh at this point.

I Hope Toki Is OK now whatever is bothering him, looking forward to seeing him soon,

really? i was told, down the highway not across the street. lol.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games