Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:56 pm
Kren laughed as the dagger went into another hole of darkness formeing around teh dagger. "Maybe i should let you in on my secret." He grabbed the man's throught, pulling him out of the darkness.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:58 pm
Fighter for all
Kren laughed as the dagger went into another hole of darkness formeing around teh dagger. "Maybe i should let you in on my secret." He grabbed the man's throught, pulling him out of the darkness.
*he grabs at your hand trying to pry it away* *trying not to lose his breath* Then tell me.....  

Common_Thief

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:00 pm
He smiled. "See, like all darklings I have not true sight." He didn't squeeze, but two shots of darkness grabbed the man's hand's and pulling them back. "So my sight comes from the darkness around me. I see everything in the darkness. SO i saw you in your shadow, and your attack coming a mile away."
He laughed and tossed him back.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:09 pm
*he hits the ground roughly and upon impact, the jewel on his forehead begins to glow dimmly* *he places a hand to it as it begins to burn his skin* Then I guess in a way we're both blind....my sight just comes from force....*he begins to remove his eyepatch, but decides against revealing that secret* Anyway, bring it on...I think I'm more ready now....*his mind begins to focus on hatred and sorrow that he felt from some memories in the past* *a kind of pulsation of demonic energy begins to flow from him*  

Common_Thief

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:13 pm
Haru walked onto the scene eating an apple. "I think I'm lost, I'm useless when it comes to directions." He said looking around. He waved his hand in front of his face as he was starting to see things getting darker. "Okay, I shouldn't have waited so long to eat; I'm seeing stuff."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:17 pm
Kren laughed. "Ahh, come on, lets have some fun here."  

Fighter for all

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:18 pm
((I'm heading off for the night...sorry, but i'm passin out at the keyboard.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:19 pm
Fighter for all
((Alright. I guess we all can't be nightowls. It was just getting good too. -_- ))  

Common_Thief

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:25 pm
A mist falls... the spirits had been waiting a long time, growing impatient for the attack... but nothing had come...

In the mist voices could be heared, distant with no discernable source.

"Another has become lost... poor soul."

"These mortals are the epitome of fools..."

"Silence yourselfs, you were once like them. We shall see what they want."

The vaugue form of figures began to emerge, they seemed to be off in the distance, but still it was as if they could be seen through.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:39 pm
"I'm hearing stuff now, I think voices are the thing you hear moments before death." He said placing his hand on the hilt of his sword. He looked around and saw something in the distance. "Is someone out there? I'm kinda lost."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:53 pm
One of the figures drifted closer, it moved like it was wlaking... but far o slowly for the speed it was moving... as it drew closer, it became aparent that it wasn't a person after all. About half of the figures head was gone, a skull showing through in its place, its body apeared to have been cripled, and poorly set back into place, it clothes mangled, and it had no feet, its legs fdding away just above he ankle...

...it was a ghost...

"I don't think someone is the corect term... but yes, we can help. What do you need?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:01 pm
"A g-g-ghost...." Haru said as he started to back peddle away from the being. "I'm just w-w-wanting o-out of here." He was scared out of his skull and not sure if this was fake or real.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:18 pm
Common_Thief
Fighter for all
((Alright. I guess we all can't be nightowls. It was just getting good too. -_- ))
((I guess that the fight is over now huh? For good?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:01 pm
Every screen in the area flickered on and began to broadcast.

(See Byako Television Network announcement thread for the contents of the broadcast)  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:03 pm
Common_Thief
Common_Thief
Fighter for all
((I guess that the fight is over now huh? For good?))
((no, i'm waitin for you to respond))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games