Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Port Dark Water Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:16 pm
Rooj giggled as she imagined the shy scardy cat with an offensive talent. Pu;;ing Celestia onto the piano bench, Rooj began rubbing both of their cute little tummies at once. "Your a cute pair. Im sure you can think of something for E-elli between the two of you." Rooj said with a laugh as she laid out on their laps.

Seeing Apple and wanting a nice foot rest, Rooj motioned for the older girl to sit down. on the bench with Celestia and Elli as she reached up, grabbing an apple slice. "You can help them decide what E-elli will learn to entertain me." She giggled.

(Edit)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:06 pm
Apple sighed it was such a bother doing this kind of thing ,but she nodded and took a seat .Turning her head back slightly she looked to the grand piano and then turned her head back " How about something with music." she suggested, wanting to get out as quickly as possible.She swayed her tail slightly and turned her head down to them " Can you read ,Elli ? " she asked, Eli keeping her usual straight expression.  

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:06 pm
Rooj yawned at Celestias suggestion. "I wanna see something diffrent." She insisted. "Something I don't already have."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:40 pm
Celly giggled. "I like what big sister Apple said. It would be nice if someone could play this big beautiful piano. It's sweet and powerful music filling this big giant house." She smiled to Apple, asking her a question. "You're too smart, big sister. Can you play an instrument?" She asked gently.  

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:48 pm
User Image

Apple kept her expression and turned her full attention down to Celestia " I'm not your big sister kid and I can only play a little." she said, and eyed the piano slightly " What about magic...witchcraft?" she continued, she just really wanted to go nap.But seeing how this might take a while she sighed leaned back on the piano.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:48 pm
Celestia looked at Apple. "But, big sister, if you are living here under Mistress Rooj, then you are my big sister. We are a family." She smiled to Apple, then looking to Elli for the answer of what she wanted to learn.  

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:19 pm
Rooj lays her feet on Apples lap. "That actually sounds pretty fun, having a family of slaves." Rooj said, giggling at the idea. "Alright, your now going to be family!" Rooj decides, liking the idea.

Rooj nudges Apple as she rubs her face against Celestias belly. "Show us some music." She urged the older neko.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:28 pm
Apple tilted her head and then straightened herself up soon after " Celestia, We weren't born of the same mother and we don't share the same blood and as I see it we are simply master and slave.Never a family." she said, now pushing Rooji's feet off her lap to play the piano.Turning her body to face the piano she plucked her lips and tried to think " Now lets see...." she thought, and placed her fingers on the keys.Closing her eyes she began to play a slow steady tune. Her straight expression never changed and as she played she thought back to when she first learned to play.She kept a steady pace and the music seemed to spread through out the house.EDIT  

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:22 am
Rooj listened, open mouthed as Apple played. Amazed to hear the rebelious little neko play such stunningly amazing music. As she listened, Rooj begin to ponder how a noble woman slave would come in handy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:24 am
Celestia kept smiling at Apple. "Silly... You don't have to be blood relatives to be a family... What about those kids that are adopted? They have parents to call them family..." Celly softly petted at her Mistress' head as she listened to the gentle waves of music that played from Apples hands. "How beautiful the sound..." She purred.  

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:11 pm
Apple stopped her playing after the piece was over and kept her eyes on the keys.Wanting to grasp her chest she sat up and turned her head to Celestia " That may be true but I don't want to be your family.Not now and not ever ,Celestia." she said, now standing up.Keeping a straight expression she turned to Rooji " I'm going ask Kaleb if you need anything...excuse me" she said, and began to walk out of the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:32 pm
Celestia's ears flattened down against her head. "Apple doesn't like me... I.. I did nothing to her..." Tears came to the little snow leopards eyes as her hands moved up to wipe them away. "I... I just wanted to make a friend..." She sniffled.  

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:06 pm
Apple made her way to the foyer most of the things in this room were marble and made the large room glow.but even so Apple never seemed to care about these things and up the twirling large stairs she walked.As she walked she kept her head down and watched her very step.Sniffing the air she smelled the fragrance of a shampoo's and conditioner's rose like mixture and followed it.Locking the door behind her Apple crouched up into a ball in the bathroom and stared at her knees "Hik....Hik....No." she whispered,and tucked her head between her knees.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:35 pm
Kaleb, being the sly donkey that he was, followed Apple up the stairs. Once she closed the door and locked it, he knocked on the door softly. "Apple... are you okay?..." He frowned. It was the gentleman inside of him asking her... and solely he was worried about her.  

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:53 pm
Apple's ear perked up " I didn't even hear him." she thought, and stood up to open the door.Keeping her usual straight expression she opened the door fully ad leaned her body against the frame." Well. Well. Well. We meet again Sparky have you come to shock me again or bother the ******** out of me." she asked, crossing her arms.She had that bitter taste of soup in her mouth but she ignored it to her ability and stared up at him.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff