Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Lux_Aeterna]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:17 pm
Mirasande slept fitfully, her dreams filled with images of Elrohir and his voices haunted her sleep. She tossed and turned, sometimes crying out, pain filling her heart and poisoning her mind as memories of him and his words echoing in her head. As the night progressed her dreams grew worse, until Luthien was awake and licking the tears off Mirasande's face. Mirasande woke before the sun, her heart aching from her dreams. Luthien sat beside her, watching concernedly. "Let's go down to the beach, Mari. Maybe it'll make you feel better." They walked down to the shore and Mirasande sat down on the cool sand and watched the horizon, waiting for the sun.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:26 pm
Yousei smiled sweetly and nodded, "Of course, you can." She was rather surprised that he was so calm about his current situation..
Looking upon her surroundings, she noticed that the stars had long-since appeared in the sky, and the moon shone brightly through the clouds. She turned back to Evan and invited him to rest in their cabin for the night.
"In the morning, we'll go to Eden, Miles's home," she informed him with a smile, before turning back to the cabin.
Upon entry, Yousei created a make-shift bed in a corner of the room and fell asleep almost instantly. Karasu curled up beside her. After only a few hours, Yousei awoke to the sounds of Mirasande's cries. As her sister left the cabin, she carefully followed suit.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:36 pm
Witium awaoke to the stirring of Yousei and mirasande. He fixed his long blonde hair and followed them out to the beach. His mind was still drousy and he walked rather clumsily. Once they would arrive at the beach he'd kneel down and in the sand to meditate for a couple minutes.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:19 pm
Mirasande was sitting on the sand, still staring at the waking sun, reliving every painful second of her dream when Luthien's ears suddenly perked and she stared towards the forest path. Mirasande looked at her alertly "What is it, Lu?" The werecat turned her icy eyes towards Mirasande. "Someone followed us," she cocked her head to one side, listening. "No, there are two. Two people followed us, Mari." Mirasande sighed. she was in no mood for dealing with people. "Well, let them come."  

[Lux_Aeterna]

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:34 am
Witium contunied to sit at the beach were the waves almost reached his feet. His breath was slow and calm. After a while he opened his eyes and examined his scars and wounds, "Ahh, practically all healed up and scarred over. Thank goodness for fast recover." The elf smiled and pivited to look at Mirasande, yousei and the werecat wondering what was up.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:45 pm
Mirasande turned as her keen hearing caught the sound of footsteps on the sand, and she thought she knew who it was. "He was my everything, you know. Elrohir." she said quietly, "He was my life and my world,"
she looked down at her knees. "But apparently he wasn't happy with that. He wanted more, and he got it. He decided that he needed to have my heart, my body and my mind. And now he does. He owns me, and there's nothing I can do but what I am trying to do." She looked up at the horizon, her eyes shining. "I have to do this. If I don't . . ." She trailed off, wondering what her life would be like if she failed. "I'm sorry to have awoken you, that's the first time I've had that dream since I left Opalescent."
Luthien licked Mirasande's cheek gently. "After this, Mari, we'll leave here and life will be better." She turned towards Yousei. "It's good that you come, child. I try to be what help I can, but I simply do not understand human emotions. Perhaps you can help." She sat down, watching the two.  

[Lux_Aeterna]

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:15 pm
Witium stood up slowly and squinted to have a better look at the others, "whats going on?" He began to walk slowly towards them wondering what they were all talking about, "I'm always left out of the loop."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:32 pm
Yousei stopped as her sister began to speak. She listened intently. The sorrow in her sister's voice and eyes pulled at her heart strings.. She had not known her sister for most of her life, but it seemed to her as though they had never been apart. When her sister finished, Yousei opened her mouth to speak, but could think of nothing to say that would comfort her. She soon turned to look out at the sun rise, as her sister had.

Karasu stepped out from the cabin, a ways away. Upon seeing the two in the distance, she sensed that it was not the time to intrude, and left them be.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:14 pm
"You aren't the only one who is left out of things, Witum."

Camthalion was finally walking, still bandaged and walking with a crutch. Gently, he took a seat next Witum. He looked at Mirasande and Luthien and smiled, or at least tried to. "So, this is the sister of Yousei I've heard about through the rumors of the townsfolk. You've done quite a bit here already from what I've heard, like the convulsions you had last night." He didn't want to sound as if he knew what happened, his purple eyes knowing everything miles away. However, unless Mirasande wanted to tell him of her troubles, this old elf wouldn't say another word about it.

He turned to Yousei who was looking in the sunrise. Again, he tried to give an affectionate smile, but only managed to rub his scars against the bandages, making him tear slightly. He decided it would be a good time to leave, the silence prolonged. Slowly, the elf got back to his feet and dragged himself back towards their lodging.

The ancient elf walked to where Karasu was and spoke in a distance voice. "This looks serious, my dragon friend. Yousei has been re-introduced to her sister, Miles and Kraid are becoming allies, Witium's role as guardian diminishing. I feel like this has been all planned out. Too convienent, to be precise. Keep your eyes open; this could get even more dangerous than last anticipated."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:57 am
Witium nodded to Camthalion and smirked, "We poor male elves huh." He chuckled some as he got up with the fellow male. With his right hand he helped him up and waved to Camthalion as he walked away, "Hmm, this beach will serve nicely as a training ground."

The elf practiced some arobics and flips to keep himself agile. His body sprang, flipped and turned in the air. Only a few times did he lose his footing when landing and stumble. After a while he had to sit down to stop the dizzyness, "Gah @.@"  

kroska
Vice Captain

EvangelionValentine

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:40 am
Evan stood leaning against the outside wall of the cabin while the others began stirring. Hoping to gain his new allies' trust, he stayed up all night keeping watch.

When Yousei appeared outside, he greeted her, and then asked, "Tell me, is there some great evil in this world?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:06 pm
Miles sat silently behind the Cabin, his legs crossed and his hands held out infront of him, palms facing up on the ground. In his right hand he held a small black box, it's edges lined in a dull gold, the hinges on the back sparkled slightly, giving it an elegent look. He sighed deeply, closing his fist around the box and stuffing it into his pocket.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Komenusai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:42 am
Unable to find the others that he had been traveling with hedecided to go solo and try to hunt down more demons to cleanse the land. "Sigh following humans is a waste of my time." Kai said as he made his way through a bristling port town with many humans running about and doing their daily routine to acquire money.

Kai wondered why Humans hold fast to their coins like their life depended on it as he watched them making his way to the exit of the port town.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:52 am
Kai waited a bit and walked off the main trail as he turned himself into his pheonix form. He streaked the skies with his crimson flames. "Ahh I miss flying. Much better then riding a boat." He said to himself as he flew toward the black forest. Infamous to house demons and dark spirits alike. It was he he was determined to cleanse this world of the taint that was the darkness.

He landed near the center of the woods and turned into his human form. "Now scorching a whole forest in the name of cleansing will not be right. I have to play this smart." He told himself as he pulled out his katana and shouldered it.  

Komenusai

[Lux_Aeterna]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:29 pm
Mirasande looked up as Camthalion spoke to her and turned away, not really taking in the words. She hadn't noticed his arrival, nor had she fully noticed Witium. She stood up and turned around, brushing the sand off of herself. "I suppose we had better leave, hadn't we? Where exactly are we going, anyways?" She spoke to anyone who could hear her.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games