Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
WTF Hotel (the RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zephel693

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:58 pm
HasmatX
He is known as Milosh Pope he is about 9,000 years old he has been wanted for nearly 8567 of those years including the years where people thought he was dead. He is the only undead to survive and escape the negative energy plane without having the natural ability to do so. he is also my murderer.
"your...muderer?"zephel asked with a confused look."well i kcan tell thats it going to be hard to take him out"  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:19 pm
Especially now that he is a living section of the negative energy plane because he survived it.  

HasmatX

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:08 pm
"Oh yes...forgive me, father, for I have sinned. It's been, well...a long time since my last confession, and I've been having the most impure of thoughts as of late. I need guidance, father, what should I do?"

"Smiling, she wrapped her legs about his waist and ran her fingers through his hair."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:09 pm
HasmatX
Especially now that he is a living section of the negative energy plane because he survived it.
"wel do you know where i could be able to find him?"zephel asked. He had the idea to ethier fight he guy or ask him something else.  

zephel693

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:36 pm
No clue.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:25 pm
"damn it."zephel said as he thought for a moment. he turned towards boo and to thank her."thanks for the info."He said as he left the hotel to look for the man.

(exit)

zephel693

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:11 pm
Miss Aria Starman
"Oh yes...forgive me, father, for I have sinned. It's been, well...a long time since my last confession, and I've been having the most impure of thoughts as of late. I need guidance, father, what should I do?"

"Smiling, she wrapped her legs about his waist and ran her fingers through his hair."

-: "My Child... Indulge in your temptation. Guidance comes in many different forms. It is what God wants for you." Smiling, he laughs and rejoices at her caress. :-  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:12 pm
*Aria's stomach growled with enthusiasm, and she blushed her usual crimson.*

"Me thinks it's time for a bite to eat and a bit of adventuring, my dear Sydney. Perhaps I'll follow your divine guidance when we return, and even confess a few more of my sins afterwards."

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:37 pm
-: Having been trying to ignore his own growing stomach growls, Sydney began to show his disappointment at having to leave such a nice state of relaxation. But quickly getting over it, he stretched and writhed until he sat with his legs crossed, scouting the room for his clothing. "Oh, where - oh where, can my breeches be? Oh where - Oh where, can the be?" :-  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:27 am
*Raising her arms above her head, Aria stretched languidly across the bed, feeling about its surface for Sydney's missing breeches. After a few minutes of fruitless patting about, she gave up her sightless searching and leaned over the side of the bed closest to her to scan the floor. Oblivious of her disheveled state and missing clothing, Aria jumped out of the bed and made a bee line for a familiar piece of clothing. Smiling victoriously, she picked up the breeches and waved them in the air, a glint of deviousness in her eye.*

"I believe these belong to you, sir. Now what are you willing to pay to get them back, I wonder."  

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:47 pm
"Name your price and it shall be yours, my sweet Miss Starman."  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:23 pm
*Losing the glint of playfulness from her eyes, Aria slowly made her way back to the side of the bed, her head hung low as she mulled her reply over in her mind. Reaching the edge, she placed the newly found breeches on it's surface and smiled softly at Sydney.*

"Dinner is a high enough price for such a simple finding, my dear Sydney. I fear much more than that would be unwarranted, and due to my stubborn pride, I'm unable to ask for anything of higher cost that I would not be able to pay back in full."  

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:06 am
-: "Aye... dinner it is then. I hear tell that there is a place by the name of the Plushie Palace. It sounds a little odd to me, but we might as well give it a shot. It's either that or we starve to death." Slipping on his breeches, Jack buttoned his multi-button drawers and threw his shirt over his shoulders. Tucking it into his breeches, he reached for his vest and tossed it on as well. Standing, he stretched as he walked to a nearby window.

Doing up the last of his vest buttons, Jack adjusted his timepiece and reattached the chain to the lower lapel-hole. Gazing down upon the city square, Jack watched as people went too and fro - going about their own business. "So, shall we? I'll just fetch my coat and hat. Would you care for me to help you back into your gowns?" :-  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:59 pm
"Straightening her shirt, Aria pulled her corset over her head and into place, while stepping quickly into the skirt she had prepared. Turning to Sydney, she donned her most seductive smile and offered her strings.*

"If you could be so kind as to tighten my laces, I'd be most grateful. I'll be ready to go whenever you are after that little task is conquered."

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:47 pm
"Put it on? Must I? Well a pitty, but as you wish..."

*Coming up behind her, Jack played at the laces and caressed the soft skin that shown at the neck. "Alright, grab hold of something"

|(Continued, assuming that we time travel after this post. How about we create thread dedicated to the Village Square. I don't suppose there already is one.)|  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff