Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:14 pm
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

[ [ Yeah, I've already sent DUS the profile for him, but I've yet to formally introduce him. I keep writing different things in this OOC part, but I'm deleting them because I'm divulging too much information. Better to play it out...xD ] ]

So, Katsuro was aware of the treaty although he was one of the day students? Rama hadn't forseen his awareness of their existance, and yet she wasn't as surprised as she'd thought she'd be. Her eyes were constantly changing their focus from him, the vampire leaning on her for support, and the boy that hung limp and useless in the air. A bit of triumph couresd through her veins, and she smiled with a bit of smugness at the fact that she'd also worried about the same thing at the beginning. That boy was quite a problem to the school's treaty, and she wondered how Headmaster would deal with him. It would be pretty. That she could be sure of.

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:33 pm
ranningu

[ [ Yeah, I've already sent DUS the profile for him, but I've yet to formally introduce him. I keep writing different things in this OOC part, but I'm deleting them because I'm divulging too much information. Better to play it out...xD ] ]

So, Katsuro was aware of the treaty although he was one of the day students? Rama hadn't forseen his awareness of their existance, and yet she wasn't as surprised as she'd thought she'd be. Her eyes were constantly changing their focus from him, the vampire leaning on her for support, and the boy that hung limp and useless in the air. A bit of triumph couresd through her veins, and she smiled with a bit of smugness at the fact that she'd also worried about the same thing at the beginning. That boy was quite a problem to the school's treaty, and she wondered how Headmaster would deal with him. It would be pretty. That she could be sure of.

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

Katsuro pushed the boy into Nobu's arms and watched Nobu grasp him tightly, his smile returned as he spoke to Nobu "Take him to the infirmary in the main building please Nobu."

Turning back towards the female vampire, he bowed low in appology, "Im sorry for the greif and pain my student has caused. If you will permit me, I would like to help you with your wounded comrads."

Standing back up from his bow, he looked into the eyes of the vampire. Despite his concern, his smile stayed on his face in an effort to calm the rage in the girl's eyes.

pwn_4thewyn

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:55 pm

Rama's angry face, thick with concern, melted away into anguish as she stared off at Shei. There were vampires all around her, patting her on the shoulder and trying to sort out some plan of action that wouldn't give away their existance. Her pained eyes locked onto Katsuro as the guy named Nobu carried the b*****d who caused this mess away with him. She shuddered but felt a hand on her shoe, tapping it a few times to reassure her that it was okay. For some reason, the boy was being so...so odd to her. She couldn't phrase it correctly. There was just some way that he was treating her that made her feel okay to be around him even though she didn't have a clue as to who he was. Without realizing it, she locked her hands around her, pretty much lightly embracing him from the back. He got warmer, and she subconciously gave him a bit of room.

After a long, long moment of silence in wich Katsuro waited for an answer to his suggestion. She shrugged, wondering what kind of plan he had in mind. "Depends..." She stated, articulate though there was an edge in her voice. "How long would it take? Who'd do the procedures? This isn't a matter to be taken lightly."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:01 pm
ranningu

Rama's angry face, thick with concern, melted away into anguish as she stared off at Shei. There were vampires all around her, patting her on the shoulder and trying to sort out some plan of action that wouldn't give away their existance. Her pained eyes locked onto Katsuro as the guy named Nobu carried the b*****d who caused this mess away with him. She shuddered but felt a hand on her shoe, tapping it a few times to reassure her that it was okay. For some reason, the boy was being so...so odd to her. She couldn't phrase it correctly. There was just some way that he was treating her that made her feel okay to be around him even though she didn't have a clue as to who he was. Without realizing it, she locked her hands around her, pretty much lightly embracing him from the back. He got warmer, and she subconciously gave him a bit of room.

After a long, long moment of silence in wich Katsuro waited for an answer to his suggestion. She shrugged, wondering what kind of plan he had in mind. "Depends..." She stated, articulate though there was an edge in her voice. "How long would it take? Who'd do the procedures? This isn't a matter to be taken lightly."

Katsuro nodded and began explaining where the infirmary they could go to resided. "There is a seperate infirmary. It's somewhat smaller in order to remain inconspicuous and has Vampire Nurses and Docter's. They're the best the school can afford. I can help you take your wounded to building 3 where it is."  

pwn_4thewyn

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:12 pm

Sighing, Rama nodded in conscent and wrapped her arms underneath the vampire boy's armpits. She hauled him to his feet and wrapped his arm around her shoulders to help him stand easier. His face was still blank as far as she could tell, and she wondered how long he would remain unspeaking for. "I'm Rama Onritsu, by the way." Rama stated, both to the boy and Katsuro. She'd never properly given them her name, so she found it necessary.

The boy, silent as he was, smiled just the tiniest bit. Rama had to stare hard to see it, but it was there and that made her happy. She knew she might not get his name today, but the excitement kept building as she realized just how close to him she was, both proimity-wise and within the confines of the school. She hadn't seen the last of him for sure.

Looking to the other vampires, they seemed to understand her thought process imediately. "Let's get this girl up," One vampire ordered, seeming to be an outstanding authority figure seeing as how everyone snapped to work in his wake. He looked something like this boy she was helping, but decided that it was mere coincidence. They helped Shei up and carried her over without much trouble, one vampire holding her awkwardly in his arms. Then, slowly, the procession moved towards building 3.

[ [ Sorry...I gotta get some sleep. I'm having a hard time concentrating. xD; ] ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:29 pm
---------------------

[[ OOC: OMG. CRAZY. O: Sorry I was so busy today! As the plot thickens... ;3 ]]

Yaya was shocked the Chairman didn't know what was going on. "I have no time to explain." she stated sullenly. Running she motioned the Chairman to follow, even though he seemed slightly faster.

Yaya moved her arms violently fast, hoping ultimately to just keep up with the Chairman.

Funny, he seems to know where we're going...

---------------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:29 am
DeniedUltraSex
---------------------

[[ OOC: OMG. CRAZY. O: Sorry I was so busy today! As the plot thickens... ;3 ]]

Yaya was shocked the Chairman didn't know what was going on. "I have no time to explain." she stated sullenly. Running she motioned the Chairman to follow, even though he seemed slightly faster.

Yaya moved her arms violently fast, hoping ultimately to just keep up with the Chairman.

Funny, he seems to know where we're going...

---------------------

ooc:i know eh ^^

Katsuro lead the group to the nearby building 3. He could already make out the detailed grooves designed and carved into the huge dark oak doors.

Since he was leading the group, he pushed open both of the heavy doors as he walked in. (they'll stay open until someone closes them)

Turning to Rama, he pointed up the stairs, "You go ahead and place your wounded friends in the infirmary. Im going to go alert the docter's and nurses of your situation."

ooc: these building probably arnt too far apart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:41 am
A man of about 45 walked into the school grounds. His short dark brown hair was perfectly combed. He was well shaved, and looked very slick for his age. He was wearing a very formal suit. He looked like he was going to an important buisness meeting. He started walking tword the Day Class Dorms. He noticed that there were a crowd of students standing around talking. As he turned to face the buildings he noticed that a group of people were carrying in two people. So, he started walking tword them. As he cought up with them, he noticed his son, Mitsuru. Oh boy, what has he gotten himself into.. "Excuse me, but I need to see my son, Mitsuru." He pulled Mitsuru out of the little group. "//Father what are you doing here?" OOC: // means Mitsuru is talking. Mitsuru's dad then slapped Mitsuru as hard as he could in front of everybody. Mitsuru fell instantly to the ground. "You are a disgrace to our family...." "First, you come here, then you get yourself beat up, what a fool!"  

Pharaoh90
Crew

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:02 am

[ [ Didn't Nobu carry Mitsuru away? xD; Also, welcome Raia Thix to the plot! You can see his profile at the bottom of the Night Class section! ^^ ] ]

Rama noticed the man walk up and smack his son, apparently named Mitsuru, right across the face. With an unsatisfied yet dignified glance, she pulled on the boys arm to continue walking in the building. She allowed the other vampires, there were about four of them, to carry Shei in as well before she closed the door behind them.

Inside, the building was very small, and it seemed as though the room was used only for this purpose. She whole bottom floor was furnished with white beds, countertops with anisthetics and instruments, and cabinets for storage. Upstairs, Rama could make out the distinguishing features of several bathroom stalls. She laughed to herself at the fact that all of this was for the night class. They were held in such high respect.

Walking over to one of the beds, Rama had the boy lay down. He did so rather willingly, and she figured that the poison was beginning to quicken its effects. He closed his eyes for a moment, but openened them once again for some reason. "You should get some rest," She told him, tapping him on the forhead with her index finger.

---

Raia was simply writhing in pain, but he forced himself to stay awake for Rama. She'd actually defended him, protected him against another boy who carried a weapon. Surely she thought something of him, but there were no clues. He stared at her, emotionless yet full of feeling, as she tried to get him to rest. If she really wanted him to...plus, this pain was starting to get the best of him. 'What must my brothers think of me...' He thought as his eyes slowly shut and his mind teetered on the edge of unconsciousness. Despite all odds, he was happy, so very happy. This girl, Rama, she was the one he'd been looking for.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:15 pm
ranningu

[ [ Didn't Nobu carry Mitsuru away? xD; Also, welcome Raia Thix to the plot! You can see his profile at the bottom of the Night Class section! ^^ ] ]

Rama noticed the man walk up and smack his son, apparently named Mitsuru, right across the face. With an unsatisfied yet dignified glance, she pulled on the boys arm to continue walking in the building. She allowed the other vampires, there were about four of them, to carry Shei in as well before she closed the door behind them.

Inside, the building was very small, and it seemed as though the room was used only for this purpose. She whole bottom floor was furnished with white beds, countertops with anisthetics and instruments, and cabinets for storage. Upstairs, Rama could make out the distinguishing features of several bathroom stalls. She laughed to herself at the fact that all of this was for the night class. They were held in such high respect.

Walking over to one of the beds, Rama had the boy lay down. He did so rather willingly, and she figured that the poison was beginning to quicken its effects. He closed his eyes for a moment, but openened them once again for some reason. "You should get some rest," She told him, tapping him on the forhead with her index finger.

---

Raia was simply writhing in pain, but he forced himself to stay awake for Rama. She'd actually defended him, protected him against another boy who carried a weapon. Surely she thought something of him, but there were no clues. He stared at her, emotionless yet full of feeling, as she tried to get him to rest. If she really wanted him to...plus, this pain was starting to get the best of him. 'What must my brothers think of me...' He thought as his eyes slowly shut and his mind teetered on the edge of unconsciousness. Despite all odds, he was happy, so very happy. This girl, Rama, she was the one he'd been looking for.

ooc: i thought so too ^^;

Shei felt her body being placed gently on a soft surface, despite her un responsive state and the pain that had returned. 'I'm still alive...'

Her eyes remained closed in an effort to stop tears from flowing down her face, but amongst the agony, some managed to run down her face. The sweet smell of her salty tears rose into the air and mixed with the overpowering scent of blood.

Her face was no longer an emotionless mask but more of a grimace as she ground her teeth together. Unable to hold back any longer, her shrill, peircing scream rang out through the building.

--------------------------------

Katsuro had been bringing the docter's and nurses to the wounded vampires when a scream of pain seemed to slice through his entire being. In order to keep up with the vampire medical team, he pushed his body to the limit as he ran after them.  

pwn_4thewyn

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:21 pm
OOC: I Dont ever remember reading that.....
Mitsuru's dad picked Mitsuru up, and dragged him along to the room where they were operating on everyone. "I'm sorry for any trouble my son has caused you." Mitsuru screamed in pain as he felt the rugged floor tear against his wounds. Mitsuru's dad threw him on the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:35 pm

Rama turned to the man and his son, shooting them piercing glares of offense and distrust. "Your apologies aren't enough," She stated icily, venemously to the father. No amount of his beatings would ever make her content with the pain her friends had suffered. The problem was with her, not him, and as a father trying to be some sick role for his child, this wasn't the path he should take.

Staring to Mitsuru, Rama growled deep and low in anger tht began to flare again. "Get out of here, humans..." She muttered, but her voice rose in an instant. "Pathetic scum, you're not wanted here!" She wanted him out, and she would see to it even if te window was the only exit from the second story. This had gone on long enough, and it was time for their leave. "If you know what's good for you, you'll do as I say and get the hell out of this infirmary. You humans have your own."

---

Raia could hear voices coming from all around him. There were so many screams coming at him from all sides, but he still heard one voice that, no matter how angry, could never relieve itself of an angelic ring in his ears. Rama was still defending everyone against that human boy Mitsuru. He hoped the kid would leave soon; he didn't like having to hear Rama so pained. Even if she only knew him and liked him because he saved her, even if all she cared about was thanking him, he would still watch her and protect her when he needed to. The loyalty inside of Raia began to awaken as his heart went out to her, and he knew that he would always look after her no matter how little she knew of him. It had been far too long since he'd found somebody to be loyal to besides his brothers. Relief flooded through him, washing away some of the pain in its flow, and he smiled the tiniest bit to himself. 'I'm so happy...'

[ [ Gotta remember those posts, Pharaoh! ^^ ] ]

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:19 pm
"Whatever...I have a meeting to get to..." Mitsuru's dad then left the academy. Mitsuru then laid there on the floor breathing heavily. He had no energy, no strength left to get up. Im I dead yet...?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:01 pm
Katsuro reached the room with all the injured students a few moments after the medical staff reached them.

Looking around, his eyes stopped to rest on the day class freshmen from earlier. Seeing that Rama was quite upset at his presence, Katsuro once again placed his body inbetween the boy and the young vampire.

Standing there, he looked sorrowfully into Rama's eyes, "If there is anything further that you need, do not hesitate to contact me through the Headmaster, okay?"

With that said, Katsuro bowed respectfully and turned around, picking up the young trouble maker and left the building without another word.

As he walked with the injured freshmen in his arms, he looked at his injuries. They were very severe. His blood had also been drained, hopefully not by a pure blood though. 'This kid...he harbours so much hatred towards vampires...if he were to become one, he would lose what little self control he has.'

pwn_4thewyn

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:24 pm

[ [ Oopsie! Mitsuru is going to be a Level E vampire! xD; Rama bit him. ] ]

Rama watched as Katsuro exited with Mitsuru. Inside, she felt no remorse for the damage she'd caused him and what was inevitably going to come. He would take up residence as a Level E rather than anything else, and she hoped for the most part, that when his time came, that she would be the one to put an end to his sorrowful life.

Switching out of "psycho vampire" mode, Rama sat in a chair between her two friends. Shei was in bad condition, but a doctor was working on her injuries, removing the poison that hadn't managed to spread too far throughout her body. She was doing okay for the most part, and the boy was having the same treatment only more mild. Hopefully they'd be okay by the time class started.

---

The pain was beginning to falter, Raia noticed as he felt the doctors and nurses prodding him and doing what they could to ease the wound into a stage where he could recover. There would be soreness where he was shot, but he was confident that everything would turn out fine. This wasn't anything too serious in his case.

Opening his eyes, Raia noticed that the incessant screaming had come to a stop. This was a relief, at least, but he distinguished one of them from a girl close to him. Rama had addressed her as Shei, he remembered, and they were friends. He cocked his head to the side in curiousity, wondering if he might get a chance to talk to her as well. While deep in thought, the doctors worked endlessly on the two of them, Rama sitting nearby.

[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games