Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:04 pm
Future_Designer
Hmm.. my saddest RE moment was when I ran out of ammunition while fighting the Nyx on Very Hard mode in File 2. Man, only scenario needed for infinite mode.

Also, to you guys talking about Kenneth's tape, wheres the viewer? I couldnt find it.

In the projection room in the lab, you put the code on the electronic device on the wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:05 pm
Ashowan
Death of Steve Burside.
Death of Brad Vickers. crying
All of the paired endings for Outbreak are touching and sad...to me, at least. The George/Cindy ending got to me, as did the others.

Overall, I think the concept of Raccoon City - with so many innocent people turned into something ravenous and flesh-hungry, things that defy God's creation...and things that seemed to loose their souls, minds, memories, and hearts to the virus - was also sad. One of the major gas spills that fueled my flaming hatred toward Umbrella.

I agree, i think it was saddest to lose Steve. And the whole outbreak situation  

Captain-Howdy0

MisterKennedy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:22 pm
Resident Isaka
Future_Designer
Hmm.. my saddest RE moment was when I ran out of ammunition while fighting the Nyx on Very Hard mode in File 2. Man, only scenario needed for infinite mode.

Also, to you guys talking about Kenneth's tape, wheres the viewer? I couldnt find it.

In the projection room in the lab, you put the code on the electronic device on the wall.

The Kenneth video was random. I mean you find a code and I was hoping to find a room full of goodies. Instead I just get this weird video of him dying a slow painful death... How did they get that anyway...?

Yes Outbreak Endings are sad.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:41 pm
MisterKennedy
The Kenneth video was random. I mean you find a code and I was hoping to find a room full of goodies. Instead I just get this weird video of him dying a slow painful death... How did they get that anyway...?

You okay? YOU HAVE THE TAPE! Its the tape you get FROM Kenneth when you check his body.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MisterKennedy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:44 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
MisterKennedy

You okay? YOU HAVE THE TAPE! Its the tape you get FROM Kenneth when you check his body.

Calm down sheesh. I just meant where the hell are the cameras? Only Joseph and Kenneth had one it seems...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:48 pm
MisterKennedy
Calm down sheesh. I just meant where the hell are the cameras? Only Joseph and Kenneth had one it seems...
I'm calm... I'm calm... Yea, well, only they did, maybe it's like... One person on the team gets one, not like they expect to lose any men.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MisterKennedy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:52 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
MisterKennedy
I'm calm... I'm calm... Yea, well, only they did, maybe it's like... One person on the team gets one, not like they expect to lose any men.

Yeah I guess. Like hes the only recorder. It reminded me of "Aliens" Where every team member had a camera on their helmet.
I watched the REmake intro on REFan.com. It's on Josephs shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:19 pm
You don't own the remake?

I can imagine on a regular day. "We're pursuing a dengerous criminal. He's supposed to be armed and dangerous. Okay, we're following... Oh s**t! He's shooting at us." *Fires back* "Damn!"

"Bad boys bad boys! Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when STARS come for you?"  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zane of Death

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:10 pm
it is pretty sad when the city is just destroyed because think of the horrors those people went through before they died. That is pretty sad you know. i would hate if that happened to me or to people i know. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:21 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
You don't own the remake?

I can imagine on a regular day. "We're pursuing a dengerous criminal. He's supposed to be armed and dangerous. Okay, we're following... Oh s**t! He's shooting at us." *Fires back* "Damn!"

"Bad boys bad boys! Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when STARS come for you?"

My uncle has stolen many games from me for his PS2 and Gamecube. Including REmake... He then pawns them... Jerk... gonk  

MisterKennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:46 pm
They should send STARS after HIM.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:49 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

They did... My uncle is the black sheep of the family. He is currently in prison for street racing.  

MisterKennedy

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:46 pm
MisterKennedy
Biohazard EXTREME
They did... My uncle is the black sheep of the family. He is currently in prison for street racing.
That sucks. At least he won't steal your games for the time being >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:16 am
I think the saddest moment in a resident evil game (resident evil 0) was when Billy was explaining to Rebecca what happened while he was with the other troops in the place like africa or something. Its been awhile since I saw that part so i forgot where he was in the cinematic. It looked so real too! i felt sorry for him but at least he's innocent! Go Billy! I knew it all along. I need to play more resident evil games... cry i need to see all the good parts!  

Ithmara

Ithmara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:35 pm
and here's another really sad moment that i've been through... who ever loves leon as much as me will think the same thing, maybe..
User Image  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games