Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:18 pm
Xemaria ripped the Yuffie clone to shreds heartlessly. After all, she had no heart. The area around her warped, landing her back into the true room, where they all truly were. The others hadn't woken up yet, still in their fights away from their bodies. Maybe it was for the best. Taking one last look at Vaxlyn, Xemaria sat down. In total truth, she hadn't come here for herself. Sure, she had a bone to pick, but that wasn't the true reason. Vaxlyn's enemy, as well as the other's enemies, they were all waiting behind the next door. Some as people, others already dead, so as ghosts and spirits. Xemaria took out The Bastile and settled down, waiting.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:10 pm
Vaxlyn's surroundings swirled into the room she began in. She saw Xemaria sitting next to her and sat up quickly while withdrawing her knife.
"Stay back!" Vaxlyn exlclaimed, then noticed that she was surrounded by her unconsious friends.
When she saw Erixon, she untensed and put down her knife.
"It's over isn't it...At least that part..."Vaxlyn sighed.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:01 pm
Slowly, one by one, the others awoke from thier battles. Taryx was first. When Xili and Ixulon saw each other, they embraced, realizing how important each other was to them. Xaringulos turned to Xemaria and asked, "Are we all here?" Xirius answered with a worried look on his face. "No. Exvarol is the only one who hasn't come back yet." Karixous agreed. "I hope he's ok.."
Suddenly, a vortex opened and a body flew out. It had pink hair. "Exvarol!," yelled both Xirius and Karixous. Those three had been friends for the longest time. Karixous bent down to the huddled mass on the floor. "He isn't breathing, Xili get over here quick! Help him!" Xili looked worried as the others sat in complete silence, not knowing that it was Exvarol who had fought the strongest opponent of them all. Xili said some words, and the breath of life returned to Exvarol. She looked relieved. "He'll be alright, for now." Xirius wasn't sure; he started to shake him. "Ex, Ex, are you alright, who did you fight?" One word broke the silence. "Sephiropth." Xaringulos gasped and sighed. And he thought his battle was close. Exvarol didn't even survive his ordeal, it if hadn't been for Xili. He turned to Xemaria. "Where do we go from here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:47 pm
Xemaria said, "Yes, Vaxlyn. That part...is over." She looked up just in time to see Exarol fly out of a portal, his pink hair looking totally ridiculous. Xemaira looked at the next set of doors. "Well, there," she said, pointing. Before anyone could move, Xemaria stepped in front of the doors. "Behind these doors?" she said, more as a statement than a question. "Is something you won't expect. There are some people back here you wouldn't normally want to meet. I know they ruined my life, so they'll try to get their hands on yours, too," she paused. "Be warned; they use your greatest weakness against you. They will try to sway you to not fight. Don't. Listen. Taryx, you voiced a wish to fight? Well, you're about to get it. The real Xemnas is back here, too, as well as the real Sephiroth. Not just clones. There are also...others, those of the highest order of power," she said. She didn't feel like listing the rest of the names, so she only said, "After you."  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:23 pm
"Wait! Shouldn't we rest first...I don't know about you, but everyone else looks pretty much beat." Vaxlyn said as she poined to the tierd group.
"I say we should rest for a little while and help people heal so the next battles won't be as hard. Plus, we all need to think of our weaknesses and try our best to figure out a way to keep them protected. You did say that the real stuff is back there...So we should just hold off for a little while.." Vaxlyn sugested as she took Xemaria's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:11 pm
Xaringulos agreed with Vaxlyn. "A little preparation couldn't hurt, could it?" It didn't concern him, because he was one of the few that didn't look very tired, but nonetheless, he was concerned about his comrades.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Xemaria nodded, then shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know how to heal," she said simply. She was slightly tired, but not to a large extent. She sat down with the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:37 pm
"Well...We need someone with healing powers to get over to Xaringulos...He's looking pretty tierd...And I have a question, Xemaria. Are we going to be able to fight together in there? Or is this going to be another solo thing again? Because I personaly am tierd of fighting alone, and I don't think all of us will come out of this alive if we are flying solo..." Vaxlyn said thoughtfully as she sat cross-legged on the floor, preparing herself for meditation.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:01 pm
Xemaria took a deep breath. She signaled Xili to go over to Xaringulos first, then turned to Vaxlyn. "Honestly, it depends. I've been in there once myself. I came with a friend, and she survived. She was a human, though." Xemaria levitated slightly. "I suppose that it won't be solo. The enemies inside know your greatest secrets, though. You run the risk of having them revealed."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:09 pm
Vaxlyn gulped then said, "Ok...Let me meditate for a little while so my wounds will heal on their own...That is one advantage to being part vampire."
Vaxlyn then closed her eyes and began to meditate. While she meditated her expression became more calm and the cuts on her arms and face healed, only leaving blood stains.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:01 am
Xaringulos looked over at Xili. "Thanks for healing me, but those guys are the ones that need it more." Xili smiled. "Just thought I'd make sure," she said as she went to go heal the others. Xaringulos went over to Exvarol. "Are you alright?" He was awake and sitting up. "Yeah, I'll be fine. That battle was no picnic." Xaringulos just sighed. He had not yet revealed that he had come as close to death as Exvarol did, but it didn't bother him. He didn't think it was best to reveal that information. Xili had finished her rounds and went up to Xemaria. "I think we're all ready to go."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:33 pm
Xemaria had her eyes closed in meditation, but wasn't surprised by Xili's voice. "Is Vaxlyn alright?" she asked. Xili nodded. "She looks OK..." "Vaxlyn, everyone's ready," Xemaria said. She pulled her hair down over her eye again, which bothered Xili. She didn't mention a large gash she had on her arm. It wasn't visible, so she hoped no one would notice. She didn't need to be healed; eventually they'd just go away.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:54 pm
One of Vaxlyn's red eyes flipped open quickly and she said, "Ok..."
Vaxlyn stood-up quickly and brushed herself off.
Vaxlyn looked at everyone's face, looking at Xemaria's last.
"Let's go, seems as if everyone else is in good-order." Vaxlyn said as she put her hood up.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:14 pm
Xemaria nodded, motioning for Vaxlyn or someone else to go and open the doors. She,too, had her hood up.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:35 am
Vaxlyn calmly walked over to the large doors, and pushed against them. They slowly opened, reveling a grey light that emitted from some were inside the next room.
"Well, looks like we're gonn have fun." Vaxlyn said sarcastically.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff