Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:29 am
(Xirius)
Vexen held his head up heavily, responding, "Near the lab, Xemnas is in there."

Lexaeus gave a gruff sigh, as they walked down some halls to the room Vexen spoke of. As they stood outside the door, voices could be heard from the inside.

"What is that," said Lexaeus quizilly.

Vexen listened. putting his ear up to the door, he wasn't sure...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Rose Naixen)

Cessy took another moment to rest. the problem was she was using to much energy in one day, if she were to expell any more of it, there would probably be nothing left of her. Cessy took a deep breath before getting back on her feet.

"All right," she said, " What you need to do is..."

Just then a portal opened and in stepped Naixen holding Siax up. he was breathing heavily.

Naixen displayed her happy surprize in seeing them by calling out their names, but she didn't leave Siax's side.

Xemnas gave a suttle expression of concern when he laid eyes on number Seven. He looked terrible.

"What happened," Xemnas said as he walked toward the the two.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:17 pm
Rose was a bit confused and she moved backtowards the wall a bit, to get out of thew focus of the others.
"That's that one girl fom earlier..." Rose thought to herself.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:57 pm
"An imposter of you and Saix convinced Axel into attacking uncle Saix!" She exclaimed. "But then me and Brother Zexion came and exposed them but then the imposter Saix tried to attack me but got his butt kicked by Cessy's doll and turned into dust!" She explained all in one breath out of over excitement seeing hopefull faces. She helped Saix to a chair to sit down and rest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:07 pm
Xirius also came up and put his ear on the door. A familar voice floated to him. Xirius knew what he had to do. "Vexen, we have to go in. Something really important is going to happen." Lexaeus looked over at Vexen also. "Yes, come on, open the door."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:31 pm
(Ok, sorry guys, this last week I've been trying to get all my work done for school, and then even when all of it was done, I needed to be ready for graduation, plus the stinking party my mom was throwing, ohy... so that's why I haven't posted in a long time, I'm so sorry, but this will be my last post for another week, I'm going on a senior graduation trip. So I'll be gone again... I sorry But I'll post here the minute I get back for you guys.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:37 pm
(Naixen Rose)

A puzzled look fell over Xemnas’s face. 'An imposter?'

Cessy gave an exhausted smile as she climbed to her feet again,

"An imposter," she said, "Well, that explains a few things"

Saïx tried to relax in the chair but he was still tense. He glanced over to Rose, at first the fact that there was a girl there didn't quite click in his head, then he realized, 'is this the girl number eight spoke of?'

Xemnas questioned Naixen more, "Number thirteen, what has happened to number eight and six?"

Cessy interrupted Xemnas by strolling passed him in mid sentence and nealing down to Naixen "So you got to use my doll, eh," She said in a calm cheery voice, she was happy to see the little girl, "how was she?"

Saïx absent mindedly stared at Rose, he was recalling all the odd things that had happened, all the unreasonable orders... A sudden realization hit him, a small hint of what was wrong. "Xemnas," Siax stole his Superior's attention away from Naixen for the moment, "Why didn't you tell us you had fallin ill..."

the room went quiet for a moment. The look in Xemnas's eyes became more empty then ever before.

(outside…)  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:44 pm
Vesen was slow to react to the two demanding that the door be opened, he only continued to listen, he was trying to figure out who was all in there. Lexeaus beame impatiant with Vexen and shoved him aside saying aggitatedly, "It be easier to see who it is rather then listen!" then roughly shoved the door open.

The first thing they saw was Xemnas standing in the middle of the room, then Siax, ... Cessy, naixen.... and Rose.

Their entry only wided the awkward atmosphere.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:18 pm
After Lexaeus barged the door open, he quickly followed by Xirius while Vexen brought up the rear. There were already five people in the room, three of whom Xirius recognized as Xemnas, Saix and Cessy. Also in the room were two girls Xirius was sure he had never seen in his life. Lexaeus and Vexen quickly went into a deep bow. "Superior," they both spoke as they bowed. But Xirius eyes went to Cessy, he had some questions for her.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:54 pm
As the people entered the room, Rose griped her blade and grit her teeth, realizing that a guy was looking at her.
"What the Hell are you looking at, creep!" Rose blurted, breaking the silence, as she got in his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:15 pm
"Brother Zexion and Brother Axel went to go look for the imposter." She explained to Xemnas then turned to Cessy. "At first she scared me when she came to life but I think she's really cool!" She smiled then turned To find Vexen, Lexeaus, and Xirus. She noticed the silence weighing down on them until Rose broke it. Naixen snickered a bit in the back of her mind. Until something came to thought. "Aunty Cessy? Father Xemnas? If the imposter is out and about shouldn't we warn everyone else?" She asked now thinking about Xigbar, Xaldin, Luxord, Larxene, and Demyx.  

Alchemy Puppet

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:15 am
Xirius was being yelled at. Again. As one of the girls got in his face, he couldn't help but explode. It had been a long, long, day And after all that had happenned, he was starting to get a bit angry. "Me? Looking at you? Why would I do such a thing?" He shot one of his projectile knives into the air from his sleeves, where he kept them, and caught it in the air. He twirled it in his hand a few times before pointing it at her. "Now, why don't you just sit back down and forget it. Besides, the way you look, I thought you'd be grateful to have someone look at you, not that I did..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:55 am
"Are you calling my ugly!" Rose screamed, her anger boiling.
She had never been the violent type, but with a weapon in her hand and another being pointed at her, she kind of liked being mean.
"I'll tell you wat, mister. At least I'm the one stealing glances at some girl you don't even know, and then lying about it!" Rose screamed, her face turning red.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:37 pm
Naixen didn't like the yelling. She started to get scared and ran behind Aunty Cessy. The sound of yelling scared her and in a situation when an imposter is about, It made it even more frightening.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:24 pm
"Lying about it?" Asked Xirius incredulously. "I never lied. I was looking at Cessy to try to get her attention." That was the truth. He rubbed the welt where Xigbar had knocked him out, it searing painfully.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:27 am
Rose glared at Xirius, nearly growling.
"Whatever.." Rose decided to not fight anymore, she had lost her steam.
Rose leaned back up against the wall and crossed her arms, putting her weapon away.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games