Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:18 pm
"Welcome to the party," Rixia greeted him as she fought off a Dusk. "Geroff me--well, anyways, you just got here in time for the fun stuff." She kicked the Dusk off of her. Then it creeped back on her. She burned it up to a crisp. "Get down there and stay dead."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:29 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((come on naota dont u want to know?))Rikku attackes more of the heartless.
((i pm'ed you))
((i responsed))
((ditto))
((can we rp now?)) Rikku attackes more heartless and looks at Ruxia "how many are there?"
Rikku attacked more of the heartless and looks at Ruxia"Anwser me!"
((ummmm hes up on the balcony with the msytery character))  

hydra4

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:33 pm
blades of lightning appeared in the handles that were in Xirks' Hands. he Flailed them around mercilessly; killing off more heartless, he put the butts of the handle together, and one blade extended, the other became a pike end, he grabbed the pike in the middle, and he was uneffected. he swung the pike around killing more heartless  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:04 pm
Rixia wondered what would happen if she did...
"Strike Raid!"
...It didn't go very well, her being inexperienced...Rix yanked her sword out of the wall. "Umm...I didn't do it," she said, noticing the big crack she made in the wall. "Note to self...never ever copy really cool looking moves until I get some training..."  

Akira Shinji

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:20 pm
"Zeus Fury!" a bolt of lightning shot down above Xirks and before it hit him it split into 10, those ten split into 10s, then that 100 split into 10s, and so forth until they hit all the heartless around him, 5 more bolts like this came down in different areas among the roof. they only hit heartless, when it came toward other people the lightning bent around them.

Xirks put the blades away and began throwing lighting bolts at remaining heartless.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:33 pm
"Time for a little firepower." Rixia focused her power on the Dusks and Creepers, and slowly watched them start to smoke up...  

Akira Shinji

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:40 pm
"why are you killing the nobodies, they're on our side"Xirks summoned his own nobodies called Gunners, they had guns obviously, but that shot really fast, sort of like infintry men in an army. they appeared around Xirks and started takingdown the heartless.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:41 pm
all the heartless and nobodies start backing away from them

???: starts clapping "well done" turns to face ruxia take them to their rooms for a good nights sleep turns back to them "the next test starts tomorrow follow ruxia to find you rooms i will see you tomorrow"

appears next to them "okay everyone follow me okay"  

hydra4

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:56 pm
"so what're your names?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:00 pm
MrAsianK
"so what're your names?"
my name is ruxia his name youll know if you get to the end of this and theyll tell you therye names" starts walking away "come on talk while we walk"  

hydra4

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:05 pm
"ok" Recca Followed Ruxia, but kept a small charge of enough electricity ready to stun someone if he was being led into a trap.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:42 pm
Rixia scowled, but remembered what happened last time she didn't listen. The bruise had stopped hurting now, but the memory was still there. "Fine, fine, I'm coming this time," she grunted. "Just don't kick me."  

Akira Shinji

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:53 pm
Xia followed reluctantly, only because they seemed to know what they were doing. "If you're wondering my name's Xia." she said to the boy, giving a wink as she walked along, her hands behind her head. She seemed ok, but honestly she was exhausted from using her power a lot to make that many vines. Her ringblade had disappeared along with all her vines but one which turned itself into a white monster like Nobody Rose which followed her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:19 pm
hydra4
all the heartless and nobodies start backing away from them

???: starts clapping "well done" turns to face ruxia take them to their rooms for a good nights sleep turns back to them "the next test starts tomorrow follow ruxia to find you rooms i will see you tomorrow"

appears next to them "okay everyone follow me okay"

Rikku looked at Ruxia and followed him"Hey Ruxia...When are we going to see this person who is choosing who will be on the new organization? Am curious of his name, so can you tell me it?"Rikku walked right next to him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games