Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:40 am
Naminé came running out of the old building. "Axel!" she yelled getting his attention. She wan't injured, but she was crying. "Axel, wait!" Then she heard Hael, behind her, saying something about setting up. "Huh?" she asked. She quickly dodged a Neo-shadow, but it still managed to cut her left shoulder, brining her on her knees. She still had her sketchbook, but something was different about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:39 am
Tokyoanimefan
Naminé came running out of the old building. "Axel!" she yelled getting his attention. She wan't injured, but she was crying. "Axel, wait!" Then she heard Hael, behind her, saying something about setting up. "Huh?" she asked. She quickly dodged a Neo-shadow, but it still managed to cut her left shoulder, brining her on her knees. She still had her sketchbook, but something was different about it.

"Naminé! You're hurt, hold still- Cura!"
Balls of golden-green light danced across her wounds, as Hael kept on fighting. "There are too many...I dont have much choice, I suppose."
He reached into his pocket and procured the dazed Dusk Nobody from before. "Open your eyes, worthless one!"
The creature sprang back to life, but before it could get away Hael crossed his arms - summoning three robbons of light and a gaping hole of darkness. The ribbons snaked into it's hood, then reached out again to draw in the darkness. The Dusk burst apart, with a flash of yellow and smoggy black. "Take this, heartless ones!"
The darkness swept through the street, crushing and cutting everything it hit, until at last the enemies were all gone.
"Forgive my theatrics, Naminé. Are you OK now?"  

bluepandada

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:39 am
Naminé nodded, shaking. Her wound had been healed by Hael, but she backed away, going towards Axel's direction. Can he do that to any Nobody? What if he kills me or Roxas or Axel... "I'm....OK...." she stuttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:45 am
"You look shaken, I can take you to Axel if you like...But, before that...could I ask you a few things?"  

bluepandada

Crazy_Indeed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:23 am
Axel, rushed down the ally, when he heard faint footsteps rushing behind him. Looks back and sees Namine. Immediatly, he halted to wait, then saw hael behind her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:45 am
Roxas began to come around, barely, his head whirled as he tried to figure out what happened and where he was. His eyes suddenly became clear as he noticed he was looking down at the ground, only he wasn't touching it. Confused, he leans up and then realizes Axel was carrying him. that's when Axel realized Roxas was conscious and set him down.

"You ok, squirt," said Axel, as he tries to support the dazed teen. That's when Namine came running up...  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:04 pm
In the deep darkness, Xack was thinking to himself about a new plan.
"hmm that sorceress, Namine. If i remember correctly, Marluxia connected a link between him and her, while she slept. if i could capture her, i could use that link to find him and possibly the others. DAMMIT i should have grabbed her while i had the chance. looks like ill have to go back and..."

his thought was interupted as he saw a strange shadowy thing lying in the deepest part of the darkness. he walked towards it and saw that it appeared to be like a keyblade, made of the shadows.

"well isnt this intersting" he said to himself as he neared the weapon. this keyblade was different from the others in that it also had a blade sproting from both sides of the handle. he reached out towards it and it emmitted a burst of energy that caused him to be knocked back...far back.

then he heard a booming voice in his head "SHOW ME TRUE DARK POWER AND THEN I WILL BECOME YOURS!!!"

his dark powers far surpassed any he had ever encountered but it seemed to be not enough...not yet.

this blade would have to wait, he wasnt worried because no one else could even reach this far into darkness, so he dissapated into dark shadows to begin his search for Namine  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:48 pm
Hollow Bastion was in chaos. Darkness flooded nearly everything and nobodies and heartless were all over fighting our heros who were doing their best to keep each other safe and alive. Above it all, the Hollow Bastion castle veiwed all the chaos along with three pairs of watchful eyes. "It seems the war has just begun, sir." one dark cloaked man said to another with a calm tone. "Indeed." said the other in a low voice. A dark portal apeared behind them and at one at a time two had left but a smal one stayed behind. "You are not coming back?" the same low voice asked. "I'll come back, I just want to clean up a bit." a chil like voice answered and the small one put her two fingers to her lips. A high pitched whistle flowed through the chaos breaking all fights and quarrels and chaos.

"Esle ecalp emos slerrauq ruoy ekat, dlrow ylwol siht no ereh ton si dnuorgelttab ruoy tey dna thguof evah uoy dna nugeb sah raw eht, seidobon dna sseltraeh yht."

These words were confusing to the people's ears but the heartless and nobodies seem to have taken the point as some were leaving but the one's summoned by Xack were left. The small one was satisified and left following the two others.

((If it confuses you then I'll give you a hint; read it backwards.))  

Alchemy Puppet

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:06 pm
Naminé looked from Hael to Axel. She didn't answer Hael's question, she only backed toward Axel. She was still shaking. "N-no," she said. She shivered, feeling the presence of darkness. She turned and ran to Axel and Roxas.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:14 pm
Roxas quickly stepped closer to Namine as she came over, "Namine!" He called, "are you ok?"  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:19 pm
Sazuka takes a step back trying to figure out whats going on.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:21 pm
Axel suddenly paused and began to glance around as if looking for something. "Hey, did you guys here that." The spell that had fallin over the town curdled in the ear of ever nobody and heartless and they started to leave. All nobodies, except for Roxas Namine and Axel.  

Crazy_Indeed

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:28 pm
Riku glanced out the window and saw the enemy departing. "Huh?" he murmured, then called to Kairi, "Hey, come look at this!" Kairi came over and looked out the window too.

Sora was laying on a table with Cid who left the battlefield to tend to him, so leon could go back. "Sora leaned up, obviously feeling better and with a ice pack rapped on his forhead. "What is it," Sora said curiously. Cid grabbed his shoulder and pushed him back down on the table, "Stay down, kid, you might hurt yourself again!"

Riku turned to Cid, "The heartless and Nobodies are leaving!"

Cid looked up to him, "Say what?" then got up to go to the window and check it out, sure enough, they were leaving.

"Aw, come on guys, I wanna see!" whined Sora. Cid pointed a finger at him, "I said stay there you little punk."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:37 pm
Sazuka was outside and followed the heartless and nobodies carefully, trying to see where they were going.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:49 pm
Naminé reached Axel and Roxas, and more or less hid behind them. "Y-yes, I'm fine..." she said. She sighed in relief. Part of the dark aura had lifted. She stuck close to Axel and Roxas. "I'm sorry, Axel, Roxas. I'm such trouble..."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games