Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Kingdom Hearts 2 Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:31 pm
"Ah, I see. Well than, It's nice to meet you." Kuroi smiled. It was nice to meet other people. She followed after Xaras quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:36 pm
((Did you mean she followed after Xaras quietly...? XDDD))

Xaras smiled and continued on her way. "I understand how you can get lost. Everything's white here...I don't know why...it has something to do with Nothing...Nothing...what color is it...?But never mind me...I ramble..." They were getting closer to the kitchen, and talking could be heard nearby.

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:40 pm
((I'm not thinking straight. Stupid heat. :3))

Kuroi took note of the endless white walls. "Yes. . " She said quietly to herself. She turned her head, hearing voices getting closer.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:48 pm
Xaras looked at Kuroi. "You'll find everyone in there..." Xaras turned to leave.

((You must stop her and force her to join everyone else!!! XOOO))

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:56 pm
Kuroi frowned. "What? You're not going to stay?" She paused. "I'm sure they'd like you to be with them!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:00 pm
Xaras shook her head. "No. The only one I really even know is Maya...but I'm sure she's busy right now...too busy for me to intrude." She didn't want to admit that the real reason was becasue she didn't want to see Axel and Roxas together.

((Don't let her get away!!! XOOO XDDD))

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:07 pm
(('Kay. xD))
"You wouldn't be intruding." She assured her. "I'm sure she'll be fine with it." Kuroi added, she didn't want to sound pushy, but really she should join them.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:14 pm
Xaras looked towards the kitchen and sighed. "fine...but you go first to tell them I'm coming....I don't want to be unexpected..." She looked down before smiling slightly at Kuroi.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:16 pm
"Sure thing." She smiled. "Ah, Xaras is here to join us~" Kuroi called, walking into the kitchen. She stopped and turned to look back at Xaras.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:23 pm
Maya looked to the door at Kuroi. "Huh...Xaras...? How'd you get her to come out of the library?! I've been trying for weeks!"

"Xaras....? Oh! Y'mean the girl we never see....?"

"Maybe you never see her. I see her all the time!"

"Oh, yeah. The quiet girl who just sort of locks herself away in the library....?"

"Yup! Okay, Kuroi! Bring her in!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:26 pm
"I haven't seen her around at all either." Roxas frowned. "She just. . disappears."

"I never thought it would be so easy to get lost in here." She chuckled, signaling Xaras to come in."

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:34 pm
Xaras bowed her head as she entered the kitchen and lifted her head slightly so she could see everyone. Upon seeing Axel, she lowered her head again. "Hi."

"Hey, Xaras! It's been a while! Why do you keep yourself all locked up in there?"

"You know that's where I'm most comfortable."

"Is it because you don't like us...?"

"No, not particularly...but it's not because I like or dislike anyone..."

"What could you possibly find to do being cooped up all day in the Library...?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:40 pm
Roxas sat quietly, listening to the conversation as they talked.

"Reading of course." She stuck her tongue out. "That's what a Library is for, isn't it?"

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:46 pm
Axel sweatdropped. "well, yeah, but...Everyday all day?Doesn't it get boring?"

"Everyday all day. It's not boring at all. You find a lot of interesting things if you just look." She couldn't look in Axel's direction, so she stared down at the ground.

"So that means you're around Zexion a lot, right? We don't see him all that often either..."

"Well, yes...I'm around him most often since he is usually at the library as well..."

"Well, that must be fun....being quiet all day...I don't think I could do it..."

((CUE FOR TEH SEXY ZEXY!!! XDDD))  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:02 pm
"I've read a good amount of books." Kuroi smiled to herself. "It just has to be the right one."

Zexion absent mindedly walked into the kitchen. He came to a halt as he clutched a rather large book tightly. "It's quite full in here." He mumbled quietly to himself. "Some kind of meeting?" Zexion scanned the people around him, one he didn't quite recognize.

"Hmmm?" Kuroi turned to him.

Roxas blinked, somewhat surprised to see Zexion.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff