Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
!Random Talk! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synthetic Angel

6,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:29 pm
Rei_Kazeko
Despise insects. Hate them, and I can never find the nerve to kill them. Especially spiders they creep me out. I love cats though, I think my love for them increased after watching Fruits Basket...hehe. Like dogs, too. Always wanted a large one like a collie or something like a husky, always thought they were pretty. But then again, I really like the fluff ball Pomeranians, they're so cute whee

Kill them...kill them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:21 pm
OK, since this post hasn't gotten any action for nearly 5 days, time for a new topic!!

What are everyones plans for Easter? Do you have any family traditions? My family gets Easter baskets in the morning filled with candy and toys. I still get one even though I'm 21. Then we sometimes go to church. For dinner we either have rabbit or lamb. We also color eggs and then take turns hiding them. We actually do like three egg hunts with the same eggs sweatdrop  

Momiji-Bunny

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:12 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:10 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Synthetic Angel

6,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:13 am
Momiji-Bunny
OK, since this post hasn't gotten any action for nearly 5 days, time for a new topic!!

What are everyones plans for Easter? Do you have any family traditions? My family gets Easter baskets in the morning filled with candy and toys. I still get one even though I'm 21. Then we sometimes go to church. For dinner we either have rabbit or lamb. We also color eggs and then take turns hiding them. We actually do like three egg hunts with the same eggs sweatdrop

Nah, my family is Chinese and also not Christian in the least.
We do nothing for easter. When I was young, we used to dye eggs because it was a fun, seasonal thing to do, not because it had any religious or traditional significance.
Though I do take advantage of the abundance of chocolate and sugary marshmallow peeps this time of year.
::Microwaves her peep::  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:19 pm
Nope, barely do anything. We might go to church, but hmm.... We never really took to dying eggs or getting easter baskets and whatnot.  

Bemused Dreamer

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:40 am
Easter, eh? I'm going to Gran Canaria! Wohooo! xd
I'm off tomorrow and wont return until Sunday next week.

Miss me, or else!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:35 pm
Sooo, I guess we're all back home with our usual routines. How was everyone's easter?

Sane, Sono; how was the trip to Rome?  

Vi Sparklemist

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:18 am
..A triple post? Oh my.
You're not very talkactive are you?

Anyway, I just have to ask you this. I've been looking through the threads for where some of you discussed the MeineLiebe game (if I remember clearly), but I can't find it! stressed

I just downloaded the rom, but I can't find any english patch for it. Does anyone of you know where to get one?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:44 am
This thread keeps dying on us. sweatdrop If it wasn't for you Sparkjle it'd suffocate completly.

Rome was nice, big and... continental. 3nodding

You downloaded it? Oh, tell us about it!  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:47 am
Since I don't know Japanese I got no clue of what's going on (I want a paaaatch crying ) - I just kept clicking random things - but the bishounen! Each one is even prettier than the one before, you get all dizzy even without knowing what they say xd

You can get it here

Rome seems like a nice place to visit, I was supposed to go there with my mother this summer. We changed our minds to good old Mallorca though.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:45 am
If you could understand what they said, you'd probably faint... whee
Unfortunately, we can't download much stuff. Partly due to parents ( xp ) but also low bandwidth. It's take years. Many years.

I've never been to Mallorca. Or any place with lots of beaches, really. I should sometime soon.  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:42 pm
I see ^^
I know what it's like, I had to cope with the same 'til we got ADSL and my mother started to hang around the internet herself.

And I still want a paaaaaaaaaatch  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:23 pm
I returneth!! Gaia decided to cooperate with me finally!!  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:02 am
Gaah, why do I have this sudden urge to roleplay somewhere?! It's consuming me, aaaaaaaaaah!

..anyway. Just passing by, as usual. I'm so bored. And in a way not. I want to draw. I want to write. But I don't know what to do first so instead of deciding I just sit here doing nothing.

I'm so stupid. xd  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces