Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Hana Kimi Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:53 pm
@ Babi & Kisa : Lol. xDD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:55 am

Hahas. Ella's lucky. ;D

dazziOs

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:58 am
She is? Why? How?
Because she has Wu Zun?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:19 am
    × it's been recently announced that ella has a bf tho...
    Josh Chen (陳熙).

soumakisa

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:19 am
soumakisa
    Josh Chen (陳熙).

Who's that? o_O

@Mihiko: Cuz Ella kisses him and stuff haha~~And you know what I just remembered, Wu Zun grabbed Ella's breast in early episode XD~Also there's a magazine that said's Chun is a pretty perverted guy, I like, I like. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:42 am
[Bab! Co.]
soumakisa
    Josh Chen (陳熙).

Who's that? o_O

@Mihiko: Cuz Ella kisses him and stuff haha~~And you know what I just remembered, Wu Zun grabbed Ella's breast in early episode XD~Also there's a magazine that said's Chun is a pretty perverted guy, I like, I like. biggrin

you like perverted guys? o_O  

mymiridon

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:44 am
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
soumakisa
    Josh Chen (陳熙).

Who's that? o_O

No...I mean how guys are perverted when girls think they look innocent and stuff. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:45 am
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
soumakisa
    Josh Chen (陳熙).

Who's that? o_O

No...I mean how guys are perverted when girls think they look innocent and stuff. xd

hmm... guys like that... it's weird to think of them in that way. It just doesn't fit. make you think "maybe he has an evil twin."  

mymiridon

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:52 am
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
soumakisa
    Josh Chen (陳熙).

Who's that? o_O

hmm... guys like that... it's weird to think of them in that way. It just doesn't fit. make you think "maybe he has an evil twin."

Yeah...to be honest~I only pretend to be perverted by saying perverted things to make laughs. Or maybe sometimes groans... whee rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:28 pm
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
soumakisa
    Josh Chen (陳熙).

Who's that? o_O

Yeah...to be honest~I only pretend to be perverted by saying perverted things to make laughs. Or maybe sometimes groans... whee rofl
I don't think you should do that, I'm pretty sure for most girls that's a turnoff and if you do it too often it'll just bug other people.

so is wu Zun the guy who plays Sano? because the guy that does Sano looks really short and then in this other drama called... what was it... the one where the girl has to move in with the guy's family because the house that her father built fell apart... oh well, but then they guy who played Sano played the main guy in this one and he looked really tall... I hope that made sense.  

mymiridon

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:20 pm
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

I don't think you should do that, I'm pretty sure for most girls that's a turnoff and if you do it too often it'll just bug other people.

so is wu Zun the guy who plays Sano? because the guy that does Sano looks really short and then in this other drama called... what was it... the one where the girl has to move in with the guy's family because the house that her father built fell apart... oh well, but then they guy who played Sano played the main guy in this one and he looked really tall... I hope that made sense.

xd 50/50 here. lol But I do it to guys; so many girls think I'm a goody2shoes. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:03 pm
    × mymiridon: hmm.. i dont quite get it. but yeh.. wu zun is the guy that acted as sano.. he's tall.. he's about 1.82 or 1.83m..

haha.. babi pretends to be perverted? are u sure? haha.. i bet u are one and not pretending! just joking...

well, if it's obvious that u are joking.. then it's not that bad.. of coz the best is if u can keep your image discipline... that can leave a good impression on girls. XD .. not sure abt to the guys.. probably makes them think u are abnormal.. haha..

anyway.. here's the news abt Ella:

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ella's boyfriend has been uncovered, and his name now is Josh Chen (陳熙). In the past, he used the name ChenZheng (陳錚) to join the group "Shu Bi Du Wa," and yesterday he openly admitted: "We are dating like a normal pair of boyfriend and girlfriend." The lucky Ella not only has a boyfriend, she also bought a new B170 Benz for 172 thousand dollars. Driving her new car, Ella was seen shopping with her sister, then eating Japanese.

Ella's secret "DJ" stands for "Dear Josh," and the 2 met in April at WangZhiPing's (王治平) birthday party. That day, Josh took the first step and handed Ella his business card, and that was when the 2 began having feelings for each other. Two days later at S.H.E's "PLAY" function, Ella admitted that she was hit by cupid, falling for "sagittarius male."

This month's 18 was Ella birthday, and Josh used the photos they took together with their cell phones and framed them in a picture frame as a present. Dating for a month, where do they stand now? Josh answers: "I'm not able to answer, but what guys and girls do when they are in love, we do it too." Ella was also asked about this yesterday, and her reply was: "I was already prepared to publicize it, i just hope that people won't bother us."

Yesterday Ella and her sister went shopping, and later met up with Ella's sister's boyfriend for Japanese food. Because Josh wasnt present, this made Ella the lightbulb (third wheel,) so after a while, Ella said: "I'm leaving first!" and left, leaving her sister and boyfriend with the bill.

Source: Apple Daily
    Translated by m1ss @ http://asianfanatics.net

soumakisa

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:33 pm
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
soumakisa
    Josh Chen (陳熙).

Who's that? o_O

Babi... even if you say that stuff.. you still are a perverted guy. No one's gonna believe you aren't perverted. xDD Haha. Jk. xP I'll believe you aren't perverted.. ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:35 pm
soumakisa
    × mymiridon: hmm.. i dont quite get it. but yeh.. wu zun is the guy that acted as sano.. he's tall.. he's about 1.82 or 1.83m..

haha.. babi pretends to be perverted? are u sure? haha.. i bet u are one and not pretending! just joking...

well, if it's obvious that u are joking.. then it's not that bad.. of coz the best is if u can keep your image discipline... that can leave a good impression on girls. XD .. not sure abt to the guys.. probably makes them think u are abnormal.. haha..

Quote:

Ella's boyfriend has been uncovered, and his name now is Josh Chen (陳熙). In the past, he used the name ChenZheng (陳錚) to join the group "Shu Bi Du Wa," and yesterday he openly admitted: "We are dating like a normal pair of boyfriend and girlfriend." The lucky Ella not only has a boyfriend, she also bought a new B170 Benz for 172 thousand dollars. Driving her new car, Ella was seen shopping with her sister, then eating Japanese.

Ella's secret "DJ" stands for "Dear Josh," and the 2 met in April at WangZhiPing's (王治平) birthday party. That day, Josh took the first step and handed Ella his business card, and that was when the 2 began having feelings for each other. Two days later at S.H.E's "PLAY" function, Ella admitted that she was hit by cupid, falling for "sagittarius male."

This month's 18 was Ella birthday, and Josh used the photos they took together with their cell phones and framed them in a picture frame as a present. Dating for a month, where do they stand now? Josh answers: "I'm not able to answer, but what guys and girls do when they are in love, we do it too." Ella was also asked about this yesterday, and her reply was: "I was already prepared to publicize it, i just hope that people won't bother us."

Yesterday Ella and her sister went shopping, and later met up with Ella's sister's boyfriend for Japanese food. Because Josh wasnt present, this made Ella the lightbulb (third wheel,) so after a while, Ella said: "I'm leaving first!" and left, leaving her sister and boyfriend with the bill.

Ehh?!! HIM!!!??? scream
Why would she choose him!?!?! Wu Zun is way better. xDD

[.Mihiko-chan.]

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:44 pm
soumakisa

Quote:

Ugly. razz

@Mihiko: mrgreen biggrin dramallama  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items