Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
K.I.A. ((SAD RPG)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:17 pm
Sasaki looked hurt. A pain swept across him as he tried to hold back his demon. "Y-You don't understand. I'm not trying to h-hurt Kimimaru, your sensei." He looked at Alex. He drew in his breath sharply. He wouldn't be able to keep his human conciousness much longer. "I don't want any one else to be hurt." He looked at Alex's broken arm. "I w-will stop Kimimaru's demon without hurting him too much. Trust me." Sasaki, even as a demon, was trying to restrain himself as much as possible and it tired him greatly. He looked at Sin-Q. "I'm s-sorry for injuring y-you." He turned to the Genin. "P-Please s-stay out of the way." His eyes were begging. Then, they closed and reopened as demon eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:20 pm
"Sasaki.....C'mon Alex, let's go. For our sake and for Sasaki's sake." Kitsune grabbed Alex's arm, trying to drag him away.  

Kieff

pilot01

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:20 pm
Alex nodded and said "And a piece of advice take out his legs first." Alex felt Kitsune grab his arm and he whispered to her "If Sasaki gets hurt bad grab him and I'll hold off Kimimaru."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:22 pm
"Ok, I will." A look of pain was held in her eyes. Kistune couldn't bare to see Sasaki like that.  

Kieff

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:24 pm
SASAKI growled ferociously, eyeing the Genin as they left but did not bothered to go after him. Kimimaru was his opponent. But on the other hand, if Sasaki lost control of his demon, everyone would be in danger. The demon turned his attention back to Kimimaru. Its face showed only a ferocity, but inside, Sasaki was smiling. Thank you... He wanted to say to the Genin.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:26 pm
Kimimaru smiled at Sasaki's words. Hearing Sasaki's optimism always made him smile. Kimimaru's old self awakened. "Wha-where am I ? All I remember is killing 5 rouge ninjas and a Gh-"! "AAAAAAAAAAH"! Kimimaru demon came back into full swing. "Petty humans, you'd be a lot stronger if you didn't rely so much on your emotions. anger fuels power. ADVANCED PHOENIX EYES"! Kimimaru's eyes had changed. He was now into his most powerful mode.  

Shin Defender of Light

Kieff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:27 pm
It hurt and Kitsune wanted to be there. She wanted to be the one to help Sasaki-sensi. If she got in the way, demon Sasaki-sensi would kill them without mercy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:39 pm
Before she had completely disappeared, Kitsune cried out, "Kimimaru, please, try to turn back to your human form!"  

Kieff

pilot01

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:41 pm
Alex said "Kitsune just back up and start help sin."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:52 pm
"Ok...you take his right arm, I'll take his left..." Kitsune's eyes gleamed with sorrow and concern.  

Kieff

pilot01

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:54 pm
Alex shook his head and said "I'll get his arms and you get his legs." Alex then reached down and picked up his arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:58 pm
Kitsune nodded solemly. She grabbed Sin-Q's legs firmly and waited for Alex to signal that they were leaving.  

Kieff

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:04 pm
The Sachibi turned to Kitsune. "Foolish human, your "Kimimaru" is under my control, you can't wake him up"! The demon laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:05 pm
Alex said "Start moving now." Alex then started towards the village gates.  

pilot01

Kieff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:21 pm
Kitsune frowned at the Sachibi. "Curse you to the depths of darkness, messing around with someone's mind. He's not some toy!" Kitsune cried out. "Ok then, let's go......."  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff