Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild History: A Long Expected Guild Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazaera

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:46 pm
Oh no, yours were so pretty!
Checking through photos of an orchestra tour I went on last year... I've found an absolutely *wonderful* picture of the back of my head xp However, hope springs eternal...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:53 pm
Don't you just love back of the head pictures? xd

Yeah, see, I never like pictures of me. So yeah. I try and avoid cameras as much as possible *shifty eyes* I love taking pictures of people though.  

Zurgi

zylaxidia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:59 pm
Zurgiea
Don't you just love back of the head pictures? xd

Yeah, see, I never like pictures of me. So yeah. I try and avoid cameras as much as possible *shifty eyes* I love taking pictures of people though.

Yeah, I've got a couple of those too...and HORRIBLE ones years old. Where I look completely different. And a scanner WOULD help, but not by much. It seems that more people have pictures of me than I have pictures of myself!! Bleah. So I go look on the internet, and have found som rather random ones of me that are ALSO either years old or not of ME per se (aka....50 other people! LOL) and the school site (which has a buttload of pictures and is really cool. I'm going through the virtual tour haha and its amusing...I've found a picture of the back of my head in the picture of the Windows PC lab. O.O) well, im looking!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:01 pm
There are pictures of you on the internet?

I hope you know the people who put them there xd  

Nimbrethil

Kazaera

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:03 pm
Meh. I suppose I'd better head off - it's 3 a.m.

(Ah, the joys of having no lectures before noon on Monda- *ducks flying objects*)

It was really nice talking to you all!
*blows Nimbrethil a kiss* whee wink  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:07 pm
See ya...Kaza! That's your new name. Because I'm lazy.  

Zurgi

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:11 pm
Kazaera
Meh. I suppose I'd better head off - it's 3 a.m.

(Ah, the joys of having no lectures before noon on Monda- *ducks flying objects*)

It was really nice talking to you all!
*blows Nimbrethil a kiss* whee wink

xd

Night!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:14 pm
I hate pictures. The one I put in the pictures thread is my school picture. Other than that I really have no pictures of myself. My "girlfriend" has more pictures of me than my parents do.  

Onoj

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:14 am
well, looking back on the topic...

I wouldnt consider myself a geek, though I am good at maths and science(best in my class at both), and i was the smartest male in my year, I got the 3rd highest results for my junior certificate overall, thats a big test you take at the end of third year of secondary school.

im going on a student exchange in march, to france for 10 days or something. I cant wait whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:14 pm
Geekdom...lucky you! gonk

My country's educational system doesn't allow skippings, and it is fairly indiferent. You pass with flying colours, no one gives a s**t. You get 0 in everything, no one gives a s**t. I got stuck in primary school when I could already be in elementary...I WAS THE ONE GIVING ALL THE CLASSES, FOR THE SAKE OF ERU! THE TEACHER WAS INCOMPETENT! ME, A 6 YEAR-OLD, GIVING THE REST OF THE CLASS LESSONS!!! DANG IT, IF IT WASN'T FOR ME, NONE OF MY COLEAGUES THEN WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW TO SPEAK COHERENTLY!!!!!!! I WAS THE ONLY ONE IN CLASS AND SCHOOL THAT WAS ACTUALLY ABLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH FLUENTLY!!

I'll stop my ranting now...in other words, the educational system of my country is all a bunch of bullshit. VERY SMELLY BULLSHIT.  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:21 pm
I never heard of anyone in ireland skipping a year!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:48 pm
Ack, that sounds awful, Menegil. Germany's school system has its downsides, but there are some very good points about it too confused  

Kazaera

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:53 pm
Menegil
I'll stop my ranting now...in other words, the educational system of my country is all a bunch of bullshit. VERY SMELLY BULLSHIT.

xd So is our educational system. It's a complete joke.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:42 pm
Caps lock makes Falathrim cry.

crying

See? Look what you did!

You all claim that your education system sucks. I'm sorry, but it really can't get any worse than the American system.  

Falathrim

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:51 pm
Falathrim
You all claim that your education system sucks. I'm sorry, but it really can't get any worse than the American system.

*raises hand* I don't claim mine sucks. Go Canadian education system. It really isn't all that bad, except for some problems here and there. And the stupid schools cutting the Gifted program.  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff