Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply RP Haven
NEW! Sword of Truth Roleplay! SLOWLY BEING UPDATED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Galapagos James

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:54 pm
Darken took the water, and started tending to the soldiers. He went carefully among them, telling them things were alright, that the Lord Rahl's Great-Grandfather had done what he could to help, and that they had to fight it. After tending to the men, he went back outside, and looked over the horses the others had brought. He looked over the horses available, deciding which the party would use.

"We'll send a soldier back from the next outpost to care for them, and they'll send a messenger on to get a Raug'Moss. If you really want to hear about things, you should talk to the Raug'Moss. Although they almost never talk about that illness. They don't know where it comes from, but,... They keep very quiet about what it is they do to help it. Perhaps they know what it's trying to do?" Darken shrugged, and climbed into the hayloft where he'd been sleeping.

"Personally, I like to think it's just another illness. Talk of magical disease and curses is too much for me, thank you."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:31 am
Hack dismounted when Zedd disappeared into the bulding where Darken said the sick were at. Zedd had told them to get some rest. He wasn't much tired himself, but knew it was always a good idea to get rest where you can -- your senses are more alert, your mind is stronger, and you fight better when you're well-rested.

He figured he would stand guard for a few hours, turn in for a few hours, and then rise early again. He noted that Calintz and Amon didn't seem too weary and showed no signs of getting sleep.

Hack found his way to one of the higher guard posts on the other side of the waystation. From up there, he could see a lot of the surrounding area and even the silouettes of where Claintz and Amon stood. It was important to have guards within view of each other for communication purposes. The sun had faded and the darkness of the night was upon them. The moon didn't provide much light this night, so it was important to be very alert considering the was station was vulnerable now, and whoever might know it.  

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:27 pm
{{ -giggles- School makes my life complicated, lucily soon I'll be out XD Till I apply to college and start going to college- but that's going to take some time yet seeing as I've not yet applied to any colleges around here. But yes- ummm...I've not talked to Lophus lately, so I'm not sure what I should- but speeding up the time sounds like a good idea. I might put someone in second command of my rp here- and they can be in charge of recruiting and advertising the rp and bringing people in and keep things going and making sure people are active. All applications still have to be approved by me. But if someone wants to be second in command- to like just make sure people are staying in line with the rules and what not...then just send me a pm to let me know. But yes- I've been neglecting my own rp. For a time I took the assumption that it was pretty much dead... >x<
But it appears it still has some vitality! YAY! 4laugh xd }}

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:36 am
Zeke smiled, an evil look in his pitch dark eyes as he watched the slaughter below. It had taken time, yes, but he had done it, built a force strong enough to storm Altur'Rang and take back the Capital of the order. His smile grew as he watched his men rip into the civilans, being merciful to none. They had been the first to rebel, the first to join the Rahl. None, not even those who had moved there in later days or been born after the insurrection, would be spared. The city would be razed to the ground by morning, leaving only his soldiers. Then, he would take a short rest to rebuild slightly, allow some of his men to quit his already massive force, and allow the town to become a pure haven for the Creators chosen once more.

After a few more moments of watching this horrible sight that would have made any man with a shred of decency hurl, he turned back to his guard, the Sisters Elyssa of the Light and Chastity of the Dark standing quietly, there gaze averted from the town. Elyssa looked as if she were to be sick, Chastity as happy as he was but for the control he had over here. Missing, he noticed, was Brother Tyson. He had told the man to stay with him, but judging from the trail he had left when abandoning his post, he hadn't contained his horror at the scene half so well as his Sister of the light.

His smile growing at the thought of stout, usually unshakeable Tyson vomiting in horror, he returned to his tent, satisfied with the progress he had made. Soon, the world would be punished for denying his fathers rule. Soon, the world would face the wrath of the Imperial Horde, which would wipe clean this world and begin it anew. None would have mercy, none would have shelter...none would survive this coming horror.  

Zeke Lanistter

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:45 am
((Well, I don't know about all that. You could put someone second in rank, bt that wouldn't do much other than the advertising. What we need is activity, we need at the least our current members to be active. Amara and Lohpus are crucial roles. If we don't have them, then we are dead. It would seem we have one new crucial role taken now, but we'll still need a Nathan. Maybe Darken or Lophus would want to take the part?

Also, for the new guy. Did you make a character profile? If so, please post it in the RP for all of us to see. You can find Profile format and everything on the first page.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:31 pm
Zedd nodded at Darken's words, agreeing it would be the best action. There were many things that took precedence over this trivial waystation. Tomorrow was going to be a big day. They ought to reach the People's palace by early afternoon if they pushed hard. Hopefully Amara and Lohpus were already there, having finished whatever it was that they went off to do before taking the sliph.

Zedd grabbed his bed roll and light blanket from his horse. He went over to the room outside where the sick were resting. He let his mind wander about, picturing all the things happening so fast around them, wondering what could possibly be happening. Things always seemed to change so suddenly and unexpectedly. Such was the life of a wizard. Nothing is ever easy.  

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

Zeke Lanistter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:44 am
((Sorry, meant to post this. Im just not used to Rp's where the main person doesnt add them to the front page when there accepted. Here it is now.))

Name: Zeke (anyone know if they ever mentioned Jagang's last name?))
Appearance: Much like his father, Zeke is big and muscled, though not bulky. Unlike his father, he keeps his face shaven and has no piercings. He also dresses in a noblemans style, not in the simple wool Jagang preffered.
Personality: Sadistic and cruel, he enjoys the pain of others, thrives on it. He was raised with his legacy around him, being told often the storys of his father and the "Noble" work he did. As such, he is a poumpous a** who fancies himself a god in the flesh, and rightful ruler of humanity. He will do anything to see this fanciful dream fulfilled. Other then that, there is little to him, except a thirst for knowledge that knows no bounds.
Family: Jagang the Just
History: Born of a whore in Jagangs personal service, he was raised in seclusion, in the mountains of Altur'Rang, by the Fellowship of Order, the one's who first planted the Imperial Orders ideals in Jagang. Because of this, he was told many tales of his father and how he was the heir to the order, the one who would win against the "Evil" of the Rahls. He was trained since the time he could walk in his dreamwalker powers also, so that he could use them effectivlely as soon as he was a man and ale to take up his Emperorship. Beyond this, there is little to tell. He knows nothing but pain, death, misery, and cruelty, and plans to bring that to all peoples of the world, convinced that is what the creator wishes.
Dislikes: Being disobeyed, losing a battle, and cheese
likes: Power over others, battle, and, though he keeps it from others, magic, in any form.
Other: Never goes anywhere without a member of the Brotherhood of Order, and both a Sister of Light and Sister of Dark, as bodyguards.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:38 am
Darken lay down, and settled himself in to get some sleep. They'd need to head out early in the morning. He was just sad he was so far behind. Still he knew the Lord Rahl. He wouldn't have wanted him to pass these men and leave them as they were.

((I could play Nathan, I guess. If no one else wants to.))  

Galapagos James

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:59 pm
((That's entirely up to you. It would help though, to be sure. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have one character very serious and another that has a lgihter attitude and jokes around a bit, right? Your choice.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:41 pm
Amon watched the scene before him in silence. Zedd could easily handle the afflicted people in this place, far more so than he himself could. Amon felt it safe to assume that they would be staying in this place for the night and thusly dismounted the horse. As he tied it so that it could graze he turned swiftly and gracefully back toward the man who had joined them later. He was truly curious as to what this man could do with those blades he carried with him.

Amon gazed at the man, Calintz he believed his name to be, with the emotionless face he had perfected a long time ago. He spoke to him with his course, scratchy voice, "You and I spar." With that he drew his greatsword, which he hadn't practiced with for a while, and waited for the man to ready himself.  

Amon the Warmage

Calintz the Doppelganger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:01 pm
Calintz grinned when Amon suddenly drew his greatsword, requesting to spar. He dismounted and drew his two short swords. He grew excited, like most blademasters, he enjoyed the dance with death. He realized this wasn’t a death match, just some exercise before bed. “About time.” He said taking up his stance, after having waved his arm, letting Shadow fly off.

Calintz smirked and slowly started to circle, his eyes never leaving Amon’s. He could tell this man had trained just as hard as he had with the sword. He wanted to see what he could do too. He felt the desire to use his bit of magic to create his clones, but held it back. He’d use his magic if Amon showed his. “Let’s play.” He teased.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:30 am
{{ ANNOUNCEMENT: I will be accepting new members so if anyone who has someone who might be interested in joining the rp and they have read at least most if not all of the series, please feel free to refer them to me. If anyone already in the rp would like to create a second character, please do so, but don't forget to send your profiles to me for approval. I'm probably going to be making my own second character soon 4laugh So, if you create a new one, send it to me, and when your accepted just post the profiles with your first ones. Also, there might be new updates sooner or later so remember to check the first page often!! }}  

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Amon the Warmage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:46 pm
Amon stared into the eyes to the man in front of him. He could tell that the man knew how to use the weapons that he held so comfortably. A new, almost evil shine came into Amon's eyes as he realized that this was going to be a equal match. He thought though that he would test the water first. With that he swung the greatsword with and agility that could only be accomplished by years of practice in a cross slash. He then side steped to come in with a thrust toward his sparing mate. This was something he was sure the man could easily evade.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:26 pm
Calintz grinned and jumped back, evading the cross slash. His blades whipped ahead of him to meet his forward thrust, sidestepping. One blade, easily pushed his sword to the side, as his other came low met for his sparing mate's legs. He was sure the man would easily evade the low blade, as he himself had evade his.  

Calintz the Doppelganger

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:10 am
ANNOUNCEMENT: I am now allowing more people to join and current members to create new characters. But I am setting the limit to no more than 3 characters per person. You can have no more than three different characters, and you must be able to keep up with posting as them. But seeing as things are slow right now, that probably won't be a problem. I'm almost done working on my second character. I had a request for characters a little more... light hearted to alleviate some of the seriousness of the things happening in this rp, just to lighten up the mood, so my second character is a young princess. I'm still working on her, but I'm probably going to make a third character as well. If anyone wants to rp with a certain type of female character, let me know and I'll see what I can for my third character.  
RP Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff