Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Northern Range ~RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:22 pm
Ravyn peered at the line of lycans, eyes narrowing. "Hm..." She mused before walking up to Raijin. She stood up on her toes, trying to look at the taller man's eyes. She pursed her lips and leaned back on her heels. "I like him!" She announced, smiling brightly. She pointed at Raijin. "He's tall!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:28 pm
Raijin wrinkled his nose when Ravyn drew close to him. Not because he hated her, but because he hated how humans smelled. He took a few steps from her and then looked to Masakazu. "She has the brain of a pup; what kind of people are you runnign with?" He asked. Masakazu shook his head in a 'don't ask' kind of way. Raijin grinned and then looked to Ravyn again. "Pleasure to meet you."

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:03 pm
Ravyn giggled. "His voice is all deep! Sweetie, why isn't your voice all deep like his?" She giggled again and stepped up to Masakasu. She grabbed at his hand and swung hers side to side. "When are we going to kill stuff? I'm getting bored." She pouted and shifted her feet, looking impatient.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:23 am
Blaize smiled pleasantly. "Nice to meet you.... I always did working with lycans.." Her attention went to Ravyn before she looked at Masakazu seriously. If we are going anywhere... I suggest we go now.... I have a feeling that Ravyn being bored is not something we want to deal with..... "Ne Ravyn.... Want to play ninja...?" She asked, hoping to distract Ravyn for the time being.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:59 pm
((I hate my current situation. I'll make a short post for now to keep myself alive, and I'll post a better one later when I have the time))

He vaguely kept his awareness on what was happening around him, but his attention was mostly focused on the aura of the shard that kept darting around them. Where was it coming from?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:17 pm
Masakazu could hear his brother and the rest of his squad sniggering behind him; he felt his ears grow hot.. "His voice is deep because he's older and stronger, but I'm still faster and more skilled than he is." He said, grinning to his brother who had to be held back a bit by the twins standing on both sides of him. He listened to Blaize's thoughts and then nodded once. "Since you're ready, Raijin, let's go." He said and then heard the lycans howl loudly, tradition. Masakazu grinned and howled along with all ten of them before they all transformed into large werewolves.

They all stood at least six feet with large bodies covered in different colored furs. The lycans charged off into one direction, forgetting the fact that Blaize knew where they were. Despite this, they knew exactly where the rogues were, for when they were transformed they could pick apart different smells and search for ones that were familiar. In this case, they were following the scent that all lycans gave off.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:45 pm
Blaize sighed as Ravyn and her where left, grabbing the girl's hands. Protecting Ravyn from the heat, Blaize flashed stepped to catch up to lycans using her fire before keeping up by jumping from branch to cranch nimbly. "I forgot how enthusiastic Lycans got on the hunt.... I suppose it just makes it more fun catching up with you guys!" Blaize laughed, sniffing the air. There seemed to be a slight difference between the smell of the lycans following Masu and the rougues.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:56 pm
Ravyn laughed looked down from the tree that Blaize had taken them to. "That was cool! How'd you do that?" She asked excitedly, looking around. She was starting to calm down, her eyes loosing much of the insanity that they had before. "I had no idea you could flash step with another person!" She commented while keeping up with the demons.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:33 am
"It's a little harder... and my limit is three while I'm like this. The trick is trying not to burn the person while you flash step..." Blaize said with a grin. She had noticed Ravyn was calming down, which was a good thing, considering what they had to do soon. "I have to say that's the first time I've tried it with a human though...."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:48 am
Masakazu looked to Raijin. They're close! I can feel them. He sent his thoughts out to his brother, whokm growled in return. Aye; the twins told me that same thing. They always did have a knack for things like this. He replied and then turned his attention to the trees and such ahead. The scent was blood was starting to disperse, which means that the rogues were much more easier to find. The twins darted ahead of the group, running as fast they could; they would howl to signal if they found the rogues or not.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:14 pm
Ravyn smiled. "So I'm a guinea pig then?" She laughed. "Glad I could help" She glanced around, noticing the wolves running ahead of them. "What are they looking for?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:57 pm
At Ravyn words, Raijin laughed loudly. "Guinea pig? You? No, of coure not; you're not even suppose to be here." He then turned his attention to Masakazu. In fact, I'll have Ryo, Blocter, and maybe Kene keep them away while we do our business the right way. He suggested; Masakazu thought about it and then nodded once lightly.

Masakazu then turned his attention to Ravyn and then smiled to her. "They are going ahead to try and howl to let us know that they found the rogues and how many there are." He told her.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:14 am
"Of course you aren't a guinea pig.... We can put it as... Helping me work on delicate skills...?" Blaize laughed, glancing down at the wolves and sighing. Ne Masakazu.... I only planned on tagging along unless you asked me to join in....... Ravyn will be harder to deal with... Due to recently arising .....Well I guess you know? She let a mental image of him blushing when he talked to Ravyn. The scent was much easier to pick up now, and she could even smell less stronger versions of the scent seemingly breaking off and going in all different directions.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:48 pm
His head suddenly snapped towards the direction the group had moved off into, but his sight wasn't on them. He had finally pinpointed the origin of the aura he had felt, and a malicious, but faintly relieved, smile crossed his face.

"And so the hunt begins..."

He took a few steps towards the direction of the aura and disappeared, using his own form of teleportation to close the distance between him and his prey.  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:39 pm
Masakazu felt himself grow hot at Blaize's image and then looked at her. Some of Raijin's men will keep her at bay, hopefully. I dun plan on either of hou having to fight here, but you will be needed if the battle takes a turn for the worst. Not to fight, but to go and tell Lady Caly of our failure. He told her and then his ears perked up at the sound of a howl. "That doesn't sound right.." Raijin said aloud, and he was right; it sounded as though someone was in battle. All of lycans took off towards the sound, running as fast as they possibly could.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff