Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How'd you come up with your name?? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

finalkeyblader

Dapper Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:40 pm
o.o
I dunno.
I just kinda randomly thought of this name.
>w<
I may change it to ` F I N A L  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:03 am
...Well It's just a random name....  

Bizoo

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:18 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

In high school I knew a lot of people named Sam.. and this one really ditzy friend of ours coined the names "Sam girl version" and "Sam boy version" and so I stole "samgirlversion" as the username for another site... and then when signing up for Gaia I couldn't think of anything terribly created so I substituted some letters for some numbers and it's been my name on here since.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:31 am
I used to play Maple story alot of the time. There was this famous person called "OMGwhee". I always liked that name except i always say "zomg" instead (im not sure what the "Z" stands for though.)

On one my 3 mules i named it Tuesday the Penguin because when i was in mexico me and my friend mad up an imaginary Penguin and i named it tuesday.

Not sure why i listed the my mules version though xD  

zomgwhee

FullmetalEDlover

6,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:34 am
Well, my online friend told me bout the site and I started to create an account. I had to tihnk of a name on the spot. I had an obsession over ED from Fullmetal Alchemist said I chose FullmetalEDlover. xD

I love it heart

Weird usernames...oh..a lot of them. Too many to list xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:50 am
My username is my nickname irl. But it has "X_" in front of it. People do not call me ex underscore Paiger irl. xD

Just Paiger.
I would have preferred the username Paiger but it's taken by some unused account.

Paigerrr

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:55 am
Mines pretty obvious, when I created this account (like two years ago stare ) I loved books, hence the name. I'm planning on changing it sometime soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:19 pm
I had an original account, Living Disappointment. It was scammed last year, so I lost it until a little while ago. When I was scammed, I got a new account, Living Disappointments. The original Living Disappointment was brought on by my low self esteem. I added the 's' later, which I would use as a band name if I ever had a band. I have a mule whose username is Armor For Sleep Is Love because Armor For Sleep is my favorite band. So, yeah, that's me and my weirdness.  

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

toomanypikachu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:09 pm
I USED to be PurplePlatypus, because I think the word Platypus rocks the socks I don't wear. But I got hacked, and Gaia's dumb, so I can't have it anymore. Anywho-

Sometimes I act dumb, and my friends call me a retard, though they luff me, and I'm always lookin on the bright side of life. So, there I was, the Optimistic Retard.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:31 pm
How did I get my name...Hmm..

Well. Simplistic came from the fact my friends say I looked for simple alternatives to a problem (IE- I'd find the easy way out)

Tyranny...came from the fact that I like to cause Mayhem in my daily life. Or was it because I finished watching Jurassic Park and thought of a T-rex? confused

Either way. It suits me to a T.

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Noying

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:34 pm
noyin is my nick from wow i added the g since many call me noying...it comes out of how a friend calls me "the little annoying" smile
so its in fact (an)noying 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:24 pm
Originally, it was 'Kiku_muffin' and the muffin thing just stuck, but i wanted a muffin name that was a little more memorable.. ^^

So one day i was just going through random awkward things that you wouldn't do with muffins.. like a muffin kabob... XD i was going to go with that for a while, and i just thought of Stir Frying since my roommate was doing so.. so i wa slike: LAWL Stir Fry a MUFFIN... and then viola ... XD my name.  

Stir Fried Muffin

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:24 pm
My username would've actually been Kitten if it hadn't been taken already. But with Gaia being a popular site and all... yeah, it was taken. ;3

I would've used Kitten because that's the main nickname I'm called by pretty much everywhere on the internet. Long story. xD;;

But instead I had to go with ChibiKittenChan. Most of you anime/manga fans should know what it means, but for those of you who don't, it means "mini kitten child". ("chibi" and "chan" are Japanese.) "Chan" 'cause I'm fairly young, (I joined Gaia when I was twelve, and I'm thirteen right now.) and "Chibi" just 'cause its cute. ;D <3

Though I used to wish the username "Kitten" hadn't been taken, I'm glad I ended up with "ChibiKittenChan" now... or else I wouldn't have ended up with the nickname "Chikicha" that I'm called on Gaia a lot. xD <3 One of my friends gave me that nickname, from ChibiKittenChan. Get it? ;D

So... yepyep. :3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:33 pm
Mine came up in a wierd way. I was eating raspberrys one day then i thought that i really like the word and it sounds fresh to me for some reason. Then I thought sparkle seems nice so I named myself Razzberry_sparkle since i thought raspberry_sparkle was too plain. so yea

Razzberry_Sparkle

jrc150

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:33 pm
My user name is my initials Josie Ruth C.(and you don't get mu last name) then i put 150 because I hope to live as long as possible.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff