Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:33 pm
Random thought:
No one in this guild has a number after his/her name.
Could that indicate a relationship between a coolness level and having an original name? Food for thought... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:07 pm
We just rock ^_^ Booyah.  

Zurgi

Thaxul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:31 pm
I use thaxul for almost everything I join, and its completely original! 3nodding

tolkien inspires originality! xp 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:32 pm
Definitely! Having no number shows originality 3nodding We're all creative folks here.
Although I have to admit that Kazaera originated from Kaz, and although I thought that up myself, it's not particularly original.  

Kazaera

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:33 pm
User Image

=O

It's just as I suspected!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:38 pm
xd

I heart that graph!
(and you, of course blaugh )
Unfortunately, I still haven't found any online photos of me so we can choose our wedding colours crying crying  

Kazaera

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:39 pm
Kazaera
xd

I heart that graph!
(and you, of course blaugh )
Unfortunately, I still haven't found any online photos of me so we can choose our wedding colours crying crying

crying crying crying

Keep looking! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:39 pm
Oh lovely chart Nimbrethil. Definitely.

Yeah, I use Zurgiea for everything, tis a name I had in a skit we did in grade five where we were aliens. Hem. Yes. Zurg, Zurgie, Zurgaya, Zurgiea. Mhhhm! And our home planet was...dundundun...the planet Z!  

Zurgi

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:44 pm
Zurgiea
Yeah, I use Zurgiea for everything, tis a name I had in a skit we did in grade five where we were aliens. Hem. Yes. Zurg, Zurgie, Zurgaya, Zurgiea. Mhhhm! And our home planet was...dundundun...the planet Z!

I wondered where your name came from. smile I don't think I would even remember a skit I did in grade 5... although I do remember doing dance routines all the time. Anyway, that's cool. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:46 pm
Oh, well, I started using the name around that time on sites, and have just held on to it since then, especially since it's never used at sites I go too. And if it is, I know I've already signed up there.

And by the way, our names, with the Zurg and all, were before Toy Story 2 came out and they had the evil alien Zurg o.o; They copied us.  

Zurgi

Thaxul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:48 pm
heres a topic.

where did you get your names from?

I got mine about 4 years ago, I was playing DnD in my friends house, and I was making a new character, and I had to think of a name. And suddenly, Thaxul just popped into my head. so, I thought it was cool, so i started to use it for most things. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:51 pm
Yoinked straight from Tolkien. I don't think I ever use the same username twice, so I'm not Nimbrethil anywhere else. sweatdrop

Yoink sounds like a dirty verb.  

Nimbrethil

Zurgi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:53 pm
I....already explained where I got my name from. HAH!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:54 pm
crying
If worst comes to worst, I have some photos on my computer at home, which I'll be able to get to when I go home in late December. So if you wouldn't mind postponing the wedding that much, 'cause I really cannot find any other pics.

And my internet career started... hmm... three years ago now ( eek Where did the time go?). I signed up for a roleplaying forum at 11 at night, I was rather braindead and couldn't think of a cool PN, so I just chose "Kaz".
I was so sick of people thinking I was a boy I added an -ara on - Kazara looking like a girl's name.
When I left RP boards, I wanted a bit of a change, so I just added an "e" in there xd

I'm quite happy - if you google Kazaera, the *only* things that will come up have to do with me. I'm unique!
...I think I shouldn't have told you that...  

Kazaera

Zurgi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:56 pm
Ditto with looking up Zurgiea xd  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games