Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms_Niamh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:35 pm
"A... condition?", Niamh asked slowly, rising to her feet with his help. She only looked curiously to him, saying nothing more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:36 am
Ms_Niamh
"A... condition?", Niamh asked slowly, rising to her feet with his help. She only looked curiously to him, saying nothing more.
Linus avoided her gaze when she pursued the subject. His life was a living agony because of it, and did not want to bring her into it unless he was sure he could trust her.

It's nothing. We should find a place for the night, where we can get some food and sleep.

He strode over to the gate and threw his weight against a door, pushing it open wide enough for the two to pass, then beckoned to her.

After you, Lady Niamh.  

Lt Icarus

Dapper Explorer

Ms_Niamh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:15 pm
She passed through the gate, but stopped immediately on the other side, looking to the strange fellow, a little helplessly. "I... don't know where. You lead..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:51 pm
The brown and black hooded figure walked through the gates, looking around at his/her surroundings and seeing nothing of interest so far. "But of course, I'm only at the entrance. I might as well look around and see if I can do a quick snoop or at least get somethin' to drink and eat," the voice of the hooded figure commented to itself in a calm, yet enthusiastic tone as he/she walked further down into the city.  

Taimu Dolores

DeVars

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:14 pm
The air cracked and sizzled as miniscule charges bump each other producing screeches and cracks. A faded image of a young man walked to the walls, nearer and nearer. The lamps that light his way seemed to flicker and fade as he passes.

He jumped to the top of the walls, looked over to the whole cityscape and smiled. He opened an envelope there and took something to eat. He walked aimlessly and fell down, from high about the Byako walls and into the ground.

In an eclipsing blink, dove into the ground as if it was air.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:47 pm
A pink flash flared out before the Main Gate niside the city blinding several people one of which fell into an open manhole. "Okay wai right here, I will get the gate portal set up correctly." She walked up to the gate and with a slight pink glow the view beyond the gate changed into a battle scarred plain full of mech reckages. "Everyone ready?"  

deathstar175

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:58 pm
Brett staggered over to the manhole and barfed into it, and also on the person who fell down, and walked back. "I'm ready now. Wait..." Brett tuned his hoverboard so that it could handle in caves. That took about ten seconds. "Now I'm ready."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:41 pm
blin nodded "i am prepared to embark on the mission at any given time"  

Blight_of_Luca

deathstar175

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:38 pm
"Right let's go!" Desta raised her arm and signalled for the others to follow, Demonic and Evan followed obediantly. A great helmet rose out of the ground in front of them as they walked toward it. "That is the entrance to the dungeon cave." She said pointing at it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:48 am
Brett stared for a second and walked in. A giant helmet? Man, things sure got wierd around here.  

Brett_FM

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:45 pm
The floor descended sharply as they entered the cavernous helmet. "Now we have to be careful in here, there are all sorts of traps and creatures living here." As she spoke there was a twang and an arrow shot through her hat. "See what I mean." she said pulling the arrow out of her hat.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:19 pm
"Hmmm... good thing I brought a decoy bot! This should set off some traps!" Brett pulled a small robot out of his backpack and set it down. The decoy bot hovered forward and set off several spear traps, ten arrow traps, and a few pitfalls, before a small dragon climbed out of one of the pitfalls and ate it. "Okay let's move!" Brett walked on and set off a bunch of arrow traps, a lot of spear traps, and a great many falling boulder traps, none of which hurt him. "What? Do I have something on my shirt?" Brett kicked the small dragon into the hole and waited for Desta, Blin, and the others.  

Brett_FM

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:53 pm
"Very good." Desta wlked on bypassing all the rest of the active traps. The others followed in her footsteps not taking a chance. The group entered a large cavern with a glowing green lake in the center and rather nasty looking stalactites hanging down near the water if it could be called hat. "That should be where we need to go." She said pointing to a very small island in the middle of the lake. "I don't think swimming is a good idea... And flying is out of the question..." Pointing to glowing eyes on the cieling which quickly went out.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:11 pm
(Why does this remind me of a certain book about magical adventures?) "Swimming might be possible..." Brett walked towards the water, but stopped when a rumbling started. "That's not good." A huge dragon emerged from the water during the shaking, and it roared. "Well, seeming as I woke this guy up, I'll tak care of him!" Brett drew his sword and started attacking the dragon with the speed of a samurai and the power of a knight, but that barely did anything. The dragon responded with a swipe of it's claw that knocked Brett into the labryinth wall. His sword fell to the ground and Brett lay motionless for a few seconds, then he got on all fours. He grew wolf ears, a tail, and his nails grew sharper. He started to growl and leaped at the dragon.  

Brett_FM

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:07 am
Desta drew her swords as her two personal Starunes came and melded to them, each glowed pink as she used one of them as a boomerang slicing an ear of the dragon just making it angrier. "Command your Staunes they will aid you im magnificent ways!" She said jumping from stalactite to stalactite dodging swipes from the dragons tail and catching her boomeranged sword.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games