Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:15 pm

Zetsumei advanced forward again. He jabbed his blade deeply into Gohma's chest punturing through to the back. He ripped it out violently and the blood poured down Gohma pooling with the others at his feet. He concentrated and the wound began knitting together quickly. He felt himself be able to breathe again and he sat down. His body hurt all over. Zetsumei motioned for him to get his Nekote out and stand. Gohma complied and he faced the guardian. He felt the world slow around him as he concentrated and he moved forward quickly slicing off a piece of black. The shadow hit the ground and disapated. Zetsumei moved forward slowly and Gohma returned to normal speed. As he did Zetsumei hit him in the chest with his blade scratching deeply. Gohma struck back and the wound healed without much thought. Zetsumei leaped backwards and shot a bolt of darkness towards Gohma. The world slowed again and Gohma dodged hitting Zetsumei again. He felt the claws of the guardian wrap around his neck and suddenly he was on his knees his throat cut. His breath gurgled out slowly as the blood poured.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:30 pm

Miharu got up cleaning her tears "I won't give up! I WON'T GIVE UP!!" she said with a victory pose as her eyes turned white and the winds in her feet appeared again! She started flying again

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:34 pm

The world slowed around him as he concentrated only on his wound. He felt the muscle knit back together slowly. The skin began pulling back and healing and finally Gohma gasped in air as he fell to the ground. His neck felt as if it would explode it burned so bad. Gohma stood up slowly and faced Zetsumei. That is enough for today master. The guardian projected softly. It may have been torturous to train this way but Zetsumei knew it was the only way. He returned to his normal form and hovered near Gohma as he walked out the door. Gohma collapsed on his pack and he felt his muscles scream in protest. He groaned softly as he closed his eyes.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:37 pm

Miharu flied up flipping and spinning quickly like an experienced flyer! "She saw Gohma and lost her concentration! Her eyes turned green and she fell on him"Teeheehee!" she giggled blushing "I.. can fly?!" she said smilling

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:40 pm

Gohma groaned again as Miharu landed on him. He flipped her off slowly and pulled off his shirt. His body was covered in nasty red welts from where he hadn't perfected his eyes. He looked around for a nearby stream and saw none. He closed his eyes slowly again and said nothing.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:41 pm

Miharu got up quickly and looked around "Aagghh!! What's that!" she asked disgusted

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:44 pm

Gohma snapped his eyes open and looked around. "Whats what?" He asked hoarsely. His throat felt like sandpapper.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:46 pm

"Those red... marks on your skin!" she looked around super excited like she forgot what she asked "I can fly!!"

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:53 pm

Gohma laughed. His voice was returning to normal and the welts were fading. "The stone is a gift like no other." He said while using his eyes to see its chakra. It was almost double the power of Miharu by herself. The stone shouldn't have bonded with this girl. She isn't ordinary. Zetsumei projected as he looked to the darkening sky.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:55 pm

"Wanna see?" she asked as her eyes turned white "See!" the wings appeared and she flew up spinning "See? The only problem is that I still can't control it very well! Like it Gohma? What about you Fluffy?" she asked while landing

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:59 pm

Gohma smiled. "Its great. I'm glad that it bonded with you without killing you like it should have." Zetsumei didn't speak. He choose few people besides his master to speak with. Rest. We will train again in the morning. Hokori isn't going to stay away forever. He will be angry he had to give up his guardian to live and he will exact his revenge. Gohma closed his eyes and sat back. He picked up the blankets he had taken out earlier and threw them at Miharu's feet. "Sleep where you want. I'll wake you when it turns light."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:02 pm

"Okay!" she said worried "I should have died?" she asked while covering herself up with the blankets

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:03 pm

Gohma said nothing. He was already deep asleep. Zetsumei stood over him silently watching the night sky.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:05 pm

Hokori lay many miles away in a cave. He was asleep as he had been for the last two days. His body was slowly healing itself of the battle and the shock of losing his guardian. He dreamt only of revenge. His stirred and settled back against the floor deep in sleep still.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:06 pm

Miharu looked worried at Gohma and grabbed her cheast! she closed her eyes and instantly began to sleep
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games